Mindfang413

Existence/ consciousness baffles me

7 posts in this topic

Ok, im always asking the question why is there something rather than nothing on here but what i get in response is something IS nothing. I can see that if we are just talking about consciousness here. The ultimate consciousness. But why does this consciousness exist? Why isnt there just complete utter void, without any conscious awareness or thought? Does this consciousness have a purpose? Is it simply to exist because real utter nothing is impossible?

It is utterly incomprehensible, but you are staring into and experiencing the void right now. Any meaning you try to pin on the experience is coming from within the experience itself . In fact the observer or the awareness is also a product of this experience. Some say that it's possible to come out of the experience itself and awaken.

All stories and explanations are false.

@Mindfang413 Strikes me as jumbled perspectives. Try writing on paper, the questions in two columns, one as if I am asking these questions about consciousness, and, second as if consciousness was asking these questions about itself. Write down the answers that come up, and also pause to see if any more arise too. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Mindfang413 You don't get it because you need awakening to get it.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

10 hours ago, Mindfang413 said:

But why does this consciousness exist? 

Because God is asleep.

In my experience,the i am part of the three part make up of the regenerated OVERALL body is the spirit body. The YOU can't describe the i am in anyway because the i am is spiritual (the i am is what died in the garden of eden). The 3 part make up consists of the i am (spirit body)...the You (soul)...and the physical body (which includes the 2 off lifeless biological computers in your head).The soul experiences the dual mind if it engages with the physical body brain (hence the autopilot/stuck in your head feeling) The YOU consciousness state splits between the 2 off biological computers within the head. The YOU consciousness state then becomes totally embroiled/entangled up within the two biological computers makeup and therefore this consciousness state is inferior to the MANUAL consciousness (in the moment /UNITED consciousness state).The YOU has the ability to bring itself out of the autopilot state at will only if the individual has become sufficiently aware of this ability. Once out of this state the individual then experiences the MANUAL (in the moment/UNITED consciousness state) again. It is very difficult to maintain the MANUAL consciousness state for long periods initially.YOU keep getting pulled back into the AUTOPILOT state. The aim is to not only bring oneself out of the autopilot state more and more but to also ,EVENTUALLY,  maintain the manual consciousness state permanently thus stopping the constant MIND MOVEMENT from autopilot to manual.The YOU then experiences the STILL consciousness MIND state. The YOU has to  learn to silence the two off biological computer voices during the above process which takes practice/endurance/bravery. Only then will the individual experiences the pure voice of self.

Purpose not really, purpose is an illusion hanging down the illusion of survival :) It doesn't need one. Life is a possiblity without purpose, we are the ones that can fall into the illusion that everything has to have a purpose. Life is not like that, more like music. You don't listen to it for a purpose, just enjoy while it's on. If you were nothing, and you could imagine anything you wanted, what would you do?