Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Javfly33

I did a low dose of psychedelic and then went to the Therapist

3 posts in this topic

Today I did a very low dose of a psychedelic early in the morning (10am). I had Therapy in the evening (8PM) so I thought it could be helpful to allow me to be open minded + receptive by the time of the afterglow.

What I didn't expect is that I would Awake to I AM (to THIS, my true nature) from about 13pm to ~7pm. It wasn't a total AWAKENING. There wasn't bliss or non-dual awareness but clear freedom of choice between identifying with the mind or staying in I AM/This/TheNow. Fears would arise but nobody would identify with them. Ha! TheNow don't depend on the mind. TheNow had a "fun time" actually seeing that "I" am a total fiction and each one of my problems are created by loop-thought stories which make sense who @Javfly33 is.

Anyway, I just came back from therapy and had an interesting time. I learned stuff but overall the final sensation I have now is that absolutely don't know shit about the world. I feel that there's no ground whatsoever, because apart from the sensation that a glimpse of Awakening gives you, also not even my false self is grounded because now his beliefs are being questioned too.

This work is brutal.i just want to advice, if you mix psychedelics with introspection/therapy work, the result can be very very strong. Is tearing me apart . Although I'm less scared now that I see that the one who says "it's scary where this is going bro " is JUST a mental internal chatter that is intended to construct a "ground" to reality. 

There's no ground, though. Just THIS

This who says "it's tearing me apart" it's actually me listening to fear and believing it. It just another story of @Javfly33

THIS doesn't have fear.

Fun day I guess! 

This made me laugh. I have this picture of you sitting opposite your therapist with a scary grin saying "I am Javfly33 and everything is one". 

I hope your therapist doesn't try to get you locked up xD

1 hour ago, Bill W said:

This made me laugh. I have this picture of you sitting opposite your therapist with a scary grin saying "I am Javfly33 and everything is one". 

I hope your therapist doesn't try to get you locked up xD

@Bill W Luckily I didn't tell her much about it. However I am lucky because she's into meditation/mindfulness stuff so even though she don't have a clue about how deep it goes at least we are a little bit "in-tune" in this sense :)