Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
remember

pureness as an indicator for good or bad trips is a bit narrow minded

2 posts in this topic

in the last video @Leo Gura claimed that the purer you are the purer will be your trips on psychedelics. 

i really don’t like to say it but that’s exactly the kind of belief that makes people get into contracted belief of not being pure or worthy because they maybe see more horrible things than others - actually it might be the opposite. people who are purer than others might see much more shit and have much more terrifying trips than others. it depends on the drama and trauma they have been actively or inactively  processing or not processing and the ability to make sense of it. 

if you are living in an pink elephant bubblegum bubble might be that everything seems pink elephant style but the moment that bubble bursts it’s the contrary of pure it’s absolutely sticky and difficult to wash off - but for some people that’s what it is like - that’s what pureness means for them. i‘m a little bit disappointed about that explanation. i think even with psychedelics it’s possible to selfdecept oneself that a child from irak would probably never possibly get a depression or getting maybe aggressive after being put into an american home and then being put back to irak again - sorry for the fingerpointer, get that one out of your pure pink beards guys.

Edited by remember
if anyone wants to materialize that, you can probably find a weak-willed hairdresser to help you

and you‘ve never seen a pink elephant yet!

89396B0E-ED9E-4846-B69F-5AD159878B1A.jpeg

Edited by remember