sleeperstakes

Why doesn't leo start a podcast?

8 posts in this topic

It would be interesting to see what convserations would be generated if he started one. He's already had a couple of guests on his channel before, so I see no reason why not. Thoughts?

Bruce Lee: Bags don't punch back... Podcast ist like a fight... Vlogging is like punching a bag

isnt Actualized org basically like a podcast without guests? and besides he has blog videos now too, i think thats enough Leo for us

Dont look at me! Look inside!

@sleeperstakes Leo is saving our time by not doing that. He talked to a lot of teachers and sources behind the curtains and shares with us the distilled wisdom.

15 hours ago, The Awakened Viking said:

First guest: Peter Ralston

He did interview Ralston on YouTube, not on Leo’s channel though.

"It is the emptiness within the cup that makes it useful."

Podcast seems like a waste of time for him. Very unnecessary considering his main content is already very long and mostly weekly.

The quality of his content would suffer. He's too busy doing his own research, having guests would bring down the cutting edge factor of the information by having to find a middle-ground that they both could discuss. 

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry