Forrest Adkins

Question about the Psychedelic Video

27 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Corpus said:

If you can show where you stated synthetics weren't available (other than in this quote of yours), without applying any more re-edits to your posts, I will humbly leave this thread, suitably chastened. 

I hope it doesn't sound too rude but I know it's gonna be difficult for your ego to admit you couldn't read it behind the lines.

1 minute ago, Arzack said:

I hope it doesn't sound too rude but I know it's gonna be difficult for your ego to admit you couldn't read it behind the lines.

Its not rude at all. I do struggle with my ego, but I have full faith in reading every word you wrote. Between the lines is empty space and behind the lines is obscured by your words, and therefore when it comes to written communication especially unclear.

Be well. 

10 hours ago, electroBeam said:

@Leo Gura Has Jesus gone that far? 

Hard to know.

10 hours ago, electroBeam said:

Surely there's a limit to how far you can go, and some have reached it. That big dial has to end at 180 or 360 degrees.

The dial spins with no beginning or end.

8 hours ago, actualizing25 said:

@Leo Gura but magic mushrooms for example is a tool which has existed for a long time. Why didnt they use these "old" psychedelics?

Many people did but how would you know about it?

For all you know Jesus took 40 grams of mushrooms.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Hard to know.

The dial spins with no beginning or end.

Many people did but how would you know about it?

For all you know Jesus took 40 grams of mushrooms.

If ancient yogis or the buddha took mushrooms and got somewhere this would be most likely be tightly interwoven in the teachings we see today and be recognized as a sacred substance. The whole of ayurveda is about the effects of certain edibles on the system . Why is this nowhere to be seen?

7 minutes ago, Girzo said:

@Forrest Adkins what about soma?

And the whole tradition of yogis smoking weed?

Even Shiva smokes. :P

I think you can actually breakthrough with weed, but you need to eat a literal shitload of it (plus not taking it for 2 weeks to avoid tolerance).

Edited by Arzack