Vignan

Cannabis! Can I try it? Guide needed

10 posts in this topic

Actually I tried it recently and was mind blown what is actually possible. I hear others talking about trip but I have actually felt it first time.

And I didn’t feel to try it again which I thought is a good thing

my question is

How do I it very responsibly?

can I have a breakthrough? If yes how do I do it? (I’ve smoked it with lil tobacco)

I need insights. Last time when I did I was able to meditate deeper but no further than that. It was may be 3 perfect puffs!

please guide

@Vignan Did 4 edible experiences by now, and it only has a negative impact on me. Will try microdosing with it next.
Be careful with the dosage, a relatively high for me dose turned into a traumatic experience.

Better go with mushrooms or acid.

"It is the emptiness within the cup that makes it useful."

20 minutes ago, Vignan said:

How do I it very responsibly?

As someone who's done a lot of cannabis in the past, I'd say it's very, very difficult especially if you don't have prior experience with other substances. I started doing it for recreational purposes, but I soon discovered its contemplative potential. Unfortunately, I got hooked up psychologically, to the point where it became difficult for me to share the drug with other people. This is when I decided to stop using it altogether.

As for the tips: remember that despite its relative accessibility, it's not a toy.
If I were ever to try it again, I'd go as far as conducting a one day retreat before smoking and writing proper trip reports afterwards.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

never had any valuable insight from weed, except realizing that mind-expansion in general is possible 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

@Vignan If you want to play around with weed then I would recommend journaling and tracking yourself as to how often you tend to use it. Be extremely aware of the tendancy to use it as a habit, with no clear purpose for using it. Overall, it can give some insight into this and that, but will not be nearly as effective as psychs such as lsd, shrooms, dmt ect. Not really worth the risk of inhabiting a bad habit for insight as weed, at least for me, isn't nearly as effective.

It's been like 6 years i am fighting this warm hug of convenience.?

Im pretty sure it's addictive in some shape or form. I couldn't stop smoking it. It also operates via the dopaminergic neurotransmitter pathways in the brain...which means it makes you feel good. When the chemical makes you feel good you brain stops making itself feel good, cuz the thc is doing the job for it. Problem is, when you sober up, the brain takes longer to regulate and stablise back to making itself feel good naturally. With prolonged use it's extremely common to see increase in paranoia, anxiety, irritability, lack of motivation, forgetfulness and overall worse quality of life. It definitely has addictive possibilities. Weed is worse for the mind than it is for the lungs. Be careful. DMT on the other hand, non-addictive, therapudic as fuck, extremely powerful for consciousness work, doesn't create build up of cancer causing tar in the lungs... Why not just hit up Dimitri is what I say

I was a stoner who got smart. Got conscious. At one point I couldn't get out of bed I was that fucked up. Didn't even know it was the weed. Although, I'm a believer in playing with fire. So go for it. Just remember the Golden rule, be smarter than everyone else and know *how* to play with fire safely ?? #ConsciounessCrew #BluntCrew #ParanoiaCrewHahaha

Edited by Aaron p

This title didn't show up until i cared to login and search specifically for the "c" word using the search tool.  With all the accumulated negativism my reply would be:  not here anyway.