Name

Leo since you reached these levels of consciouness,can you change the reality?

35 posts in this topic

@Thewritersunion There's a little shrine in my heart with a Jesus statue and a Harry Potter action figure standing right next to him. I know that you're not supposed to have idols but I dolls are totally ok. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

8 hours ago, Harikrishnan said:

@Leo GuraBut when u say you are God to people the first thing they say is materialize something out of thin air. And since you cant do it how can u claim to be God they ask. What do you say to those people.

Is it coz of human avatar limitations why most of enlightened beings dont say themselves as God. 

The response to that would probably be to not identify the ego, which is a subset of God, as the entirety of God. Leo the ego cannot physically materialise shit, I'm guessing. 

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

9 hours ago, Harikrishnan said:

@Leo GuraBut when u say you are God to people the first thing they say is materialize something out of thin air. And since you cant do it how can u claim to be God they ask. What do you say to those people.

Is it coz of human avatar limitations why most of enlightened beings dont say themselves as God. 

God is busy manifesting everything you see.

The problem is that the ego wants God to perform stunts and manifest something else. Well, that's not God's problem, that's your problem. Stop demanding stunts of God. God is not your dancing monkey.

Everyone is God. This is true regardless of what is being manifested.

When you become conscious that you are God that will not automatically grant you superpowers. The ego is not going to control the universe, which is what this whole thread is really about. Ego wants to manipulate God's creation, and that is precisely what God has placed limits on.

So what's not being understood in your questioning is that you would have God be a devil to suit your tastes. And that is precisely what God will not do because it is God.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

God is not your dancing monkey.

That's hilarious?

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

@Name I now have healing power. No joking. But if you talk about changing physical reality I think it's impossible because a thing exist in its own reality. You as a human is limited to be a human. If you want to become a star destroyer you have to stop being in a human form

@Moreira

18 hours ago, Moreira said:

Dont you realize that in the  world (4th dimension) where we are living  are limitiations-laws?

No matter how enlightened you are, if eckart tolle or dalai lama jump from a cliff they will die no matter how spiritual advanced they are.

We are living in a limitation-laws realm because we imagine it to be the case, and so it becomes.

but that's imaginary,why is that you cannot change it?

You imagine it to be a real dead, and so it becomes, but since you are God can't you just mess with these things up and levitate or do 'impossible' things?

I mean,Leo said it himself (as a joke,but he was serious about it) -> 'Open-mindness is my religion.

@Leo Guraokay But for example can I /you imagine a better world with less suffering and make it real?

Let's talking about an altruistic context,not a devilish one per se.

And stop calling us Devils :)),what else can God do than embody a devil?

Live in the nothingness full possibility realm aka boringness?

Don't you think that God wants to have fun,fuck and enjoy life?

I mean,this is what He is doing right now.

Yesterday I took my dog out to poop and I realized that I could chose either to stare at his butt hole or I could look at the sunset. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

I'm currently playing around with manifestation tests. I manifested seeing specific dogs with specific colour collars so far, gonna step it up a bit and see how far I get.

5 hours ago, Name said:

@Leo Guraokay But for example can I /you imagine a better world with less suffering and make it real?

Isn't that what mankind is upto every day? At least those of us who aren't such big devils ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

15 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

God is busy manifesting everything you see.

The problem is that the ego wants God to perform stunts and manifest something else. Well, that's not God's problem, that's your problem. Stop demanding stunts of God. God is not your dancing monkey.

Everyone is God. This is true regardless of what is being manifested.

When you become conscious that you are God that will not automatically grant you superpowers. The ego is not going to control the universe, which is what this whole thread is really about. Ego wants to manipulate God's creation, and that is precisely what God has placed limits on.

So what's not being understood in your questioning is that you would have God be a devil to suit your tastes. And that is precisely what God will not do because it is God.

After watching the video I got a doubt? Which degree of consciousness we experiment when we die? Higher than most psychedellics?

@Leo Gura

Imagine in your mind it's biological physiological and mental evolution being commanded by your mind. Infinate consciousness.

Intuit ways to grow the human avatar.

5 hours ago, Display_Name said:

I'm currently playing around with manifestation tests. I manifested seeing specific dogs with specific colour collars so far, gonna step it up a bit and see how far I get.

oh i like that one. the but hole was better though. i mean of course looking into the sun while putting on the plastic glove was.

but during christmas some of them were looking like the window decoration of a kiosk. something like that was only possible by trial and error.

Edited by remember

Jesus did miracles only to serve an higher porpouse, if a "random guy" goes to a master an asks for it, he's not gonna do it if he thinks it's useless. They are not just magic tricks done to "entertain" you.