Name

Leo since you reached these levels of consciouness,can you change the reality?

35 posts in this topic

ok,someone has to ask it.

Since you reached these levels of consciouness can you change the reality,like can you imagine a pink elephant into being?

I don't want to make it a cliche.

I am just wondering if that is possible and if it is not,why not?

Please do not dismiss my question by calling me a devil.

( I know that there is no physical reality per se,at least not from the God's point of view).

soo ,can you make a live video levitationg,Leo?

There is one thing you have to realize.

Reality is the magic. 

Becoming conscious is that you realize the magic in reality, not that you go to some sort of super-reality where pink elefants fly around.

BUT
Chances are Leo can levitate.
Dont wanna hedge my bets here

<banned for jokes in the joke section>

Thought Art I am disappointed in your behavior ?

Dont you realize that in the  world (4th dimension) where we are living  are limitiations-laws?

No matter how enlightened you are, if eckart tolle or dalai lama jump from a cliff they will die no matter how spiritual advanced they are.

@Name Your question is a good one. I've been contemplating that one a lot.

Like I said in my Total Awakening videos, everything finite is finite. The human avatar has serious limitations placed upon it because that's what it is imagined to be. The human avatar is not supposed to be able to materialize pink elephants in the 3D material domain.

But it can do lesser things like paranormal healing, ESP, etc.

If you want to materialize pink elephants, you must leave the human avatar behind forever.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

You have to lose yourself to manifest. There's no I to want and there's no time, which complicates matters from the limited mind's perspective. So whatever you wanted when you were 5 years old may manifest in strange way once you merge with the flow of being. 

The greater goal is the common goal of the all which is Know itself, which is equal to Love. 

So you see the problem with "I" want to manifest a pink elephant, right here, right now so I can prove that to myself. If that serves the great "I" then you can. Question is, are you proving yourself to yourself or are you proving Yourself to Yourself? 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

22 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Like I said in my Total Awakening videos, everything finite is finite. The human avatar has serious limitations placed upon it because that's what it is imagined to be. The human avatar is not supposed to be able to materialize pink elephants in the 3D material domain.

If you want to materialize pink elephants, you must leave the human avatar behind forever.

@Leo GuraBut when u say you are God to people the first thing they say is materialize something out of thin air. And since you cant do it how can u claim to be God they ask. What do you say to those people.

Is it coz of human avatar limitations why most of enlightened beings dont say themselves as God. 

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

@Harikrishnan this has to do with grow, and what is growth?

All growth is is distributing up the Godhead (to all its broad absolute remarks and to its small, esoteric details)

This ability is just another faucet of growth. If you do this stuff for long enough Reality will act like this for you.

Again, Intentions Are Reality 

You have been gifted the Golden Kappa~! 

Leo can be woke af but lack magical skills to do it. Maybe if he'd practice witchcraft for some time he would be able to do it. You never know.

Edited by Hello from Russia

Abstract assumptions from people trying to answer this... if you created the rules, if you are the rule, then you should be able to change it... you dont even know how this reality is working, you dont know one mechanism of it unless you taught by learning (magnetism, gravity, energy or whatever) and you claim you're it...

This question debunks non dual dogma that beliefs that we are all one God or that youre it or that you grasped it...

Its obvious that someone outside of you is doing and creating this reality, giving rules to them without your knowing or seeing of it, understanding or doing it... you should be able to prove it if it is true... give a 10 days old kid dmt, and it will never know about gravity or latin language, and it will never bend space... its the same with everyone here...

I think this question is a ,,HARD PROVE" that we are not GOD or reality, and we are not creating it or being it... 

maybe part of it, maybe ultimately connected to it, but not it self, and we didnt create the universe and we cant change it (outside of our human abilities)...

prove me wrong, debunk this topic... then I will neal before U, God...

4rth dimensions, serious limitations, human avatar, suposed to be... if youre the 4rth dimension, the limitation, the intention that suposed something, if youre that ulitimate one who is everything, you dont have limitation, and youre doing of all it and you should be able to do all to it... but you cant do nothing no matter how much 5meo dmt you tak... not one little thing, you just cant levitate or create 5 cents out of air... rationalize, assume and lie to your self how much you want

non duality must not be wrong, ultimately we are consciousness, matter is maybe not real... but to say that we are all one and the same, that we are God and that we are all of it and that we with our GOD MIND create everything is dogma... There is my body, our consciousness, my mind... and there is your to... maybe we are connected (with a connection) but we are not one and the same, and we are not GOD or THE GOD MIND, but maybe we are connected...  I think youre making assumptions and dogma from not understanding your experiences, and without prove and without actual experience of it, because you did never experience the making of atoms, giving life and energy to them, to me, my mind, and you never leviteted not did you heal someone cancer... youre deluding your self from overthinking about non dual theory and the overwhelming SUBJECTIVE experiences from trips...

prove me wrong, experince levitating, create an elephant, heal cancer, get to know a thing that you never know (like find out about pink magnetism from plants and prove it, see the past or the future of MY LIFE and so on...) dont just talk talk talk

Very good question. If you could tap into that level of consciousness, it could feel like you do anything really.

However, in one of Leo's videos I think is called dangers of spirituality, he mentions there could be a super logic God has in order to contain awakening and make it worthwhile, because he did say that awakening is very rare with the majority and awakening could create psychosis in you or anyone else that might be predisposed to potential psychosis. Doesn't seem like God is stupid to not put in laws and regulations around such a thing like awakening.

I think you can test this for yourself, like study the occult, do divination, astral projection, evocation ect. Maybe create a servitor/tulpa? Compared to physically levitating and making a pink elephant in the blink of an eye, which is limited by physical laws, doing what I suggest is far easier to test for yourself. God realization is a personal journey after all.

@Dino D @Name @UDT

38 minutes ago, Dino D said:

Abstract assumptions from people trying to answer this... if you created the rules, if you are the rule, then you should be able to change it... you dont even know how this reality is working, you dont know one mechanism of it unless you taught by learning (magnetism, gravity, energy or whatever) and you claim you're it...

This question debunks non dual dogma that beliefs that we are all one God or that youre it or that you grasped it...

Its obvious that someone outside of you is doing and creating this reality, giving rules to them without your knowing or seeing of it, understanding or doing it... you should be able to prove it if it is true... give a 10 days old kid dmt, and it will never know about gravity or latin language, and it will never bend space... its the same with everyone here...

I think this question is a ,,HARD PROVE" that we are not GOD or reality, and we are not creating it or being it... 

maybe part of it, maybe ultimately connected to it, but not it self, and we didnt create the universe and we cant change it (outside of our human abilities)...

prove me wrong, debunk this topic... then I will neal before U, God...

4rth dimensions, serious limitations, human avatar, suposed to be... if youre the 4rth dimension, the limitation, the intention that suposed something, if youre that ulitimate one who is everything, you dont have limitation, and youre doing of all it and you should be able to do all to it... but you cant do nothing no matter how much 5meo dmt you tak... not one little thing, you just cant levitate or create 5 cents out of air... rationalize, assume and lie to your self how much you want

non duality must not be wrong, ultimately we are consciousness, matter is maybe not real... but to say that we are all one and the same, that we are God and that we are all of it and that we with our GOD MIND create everything is dogma... There is my body, our consciousness, my mind... and there is your to... maybe we are connected (with a connection) but we are not one and the same, and we are not GOD or THE GOD MIND, but maybe we are connected...  I think youre making assumptions and dogma from not understanding your experiences, and without prove and without actual experience of it, because you did never experience the making of atoms, giving life and energy to them, to me, my mind, and you never leviteted not did you heal someone cancer... youre deluding your self from overthinking about non dual theory and the overwhelming SUBJECTIVE experiences from trips...

prove me wrong, experince levitating, create an elephant, heal cancer, get to know a thing that you never know (like find out about pink magnetism from plants and prove it, see the past or the future of MY LIFE and so on...) dont just talk talk talk

The nonduality of the we are ONE is not incompatible with fractality and infinite possibilities:

The omnipotent creator GOD is inside of limited beings so insignificant and vulnerable like a blind worm. A worm cannot levitate, telekinesis or manifest things with his primitive mind. Whats the problem with that?

At the same time GOD is inside of some superinteligent alien in the other side of the universe that can move mountains with his thoughs.

Absolute infinity means that GOD is here to experiment everything. Being a limited helpless maggot or being a super powerful entity.

Edited by Moreira

5 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

Very good question. If you could tap into that level of consciousness, it could feel like you do anything really.

However, in one of Leo's videos I think is called dangers of spirituality, he mentions there could be a super logic God has in order to contain awakening and make it worthwhile, because he did say that awakening is very rare with the majority and awakening could create psychosis in you or anyone else that might be predisposed to potential psychosis. Doesn't seem like God is stupid to not put in laws and regulations around such a thing like awakening.

I think you can test this for yourself, like study the occult, do divination, astral projection, evocation ect. Maybe create a servitor/tulpa? Compared to physically levitating and making a pink elephant in the blink of an eye, which is limited by physical laws, doing what I suggest is far easier to test for yourself. God realization is a personal journey after all.

@Dino D @Name @UDT

then there is two if there is God and he does what he does, and I can never access HIM or do what he does, i also have never know anything outside of me (my bodymind)... If I would be him I could do it...

2 minutes ago, Moreira said:

The nonduality of the we are ONE is not incompatible with fractality and infinite possibilities:

The omnipotent creator GOD is inside of limited beings so insignificant and vulnerable like a blind worm. A worm cannot levitate, telekinesis or manifest things with his primitive mind. Whats the problem with that?

At the same time GOD is inside of some superinteligent alien in the other side of the universe that can move mountains with his thoughs.

Absolute infinity means that GOD is here to experiment everything. Being a limited helpless maggot or being a super powerful entity.

Yes, but no... if youre an alien then you can do it... if youre God that is also an alien than you should also be able to do it... if youre me, and not God, then you cant do it... if you claim that youre God, GODMIND, and that you are it, then you should be able to do what it can do or what he is doing. So youre not GOD or GODMIND, and you never had an experience of IT doing all of this ...

9 minutes ago, Dino D said:

then there is two if there is God and he does what he does, and I can never access HIM or do what he does, i also have never know anything outside of me (my bodymind)... If I would be him I could do it...

Ok, fair enough. I'm keeping an open minded approach to this, because who knows what's possible?

On a lighter note, what spiritual practices do you do?

Just now, Danioover9000 said:

Ok, fair enough. I'm keeping an open minded approach to this, because who knows what's possible?

On a lighter note, what spiritual practices do you do?

mdma, weed... meditation, wim hof method all the way, praying... ,,deep thinking" being honest-anti dogma...

prove, logical prove, or first person experience, if you cant prove it and if you didnt experience it or if you didnt do it... then no need to talk or argument beaceuse its just a theory, assumption, dogma with more or less logic behind it...

6 hours ago, Name said:

I am just wondering if that is possible and if it is not,why not?

Impatience is not a virtue. Anything that can happen, will happen; and you will be there to experience it.

All stories and explanations are false.

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

But you said you could see how Jesus manifested fish and bread just by imagining them into existence.