Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
moon777light

thank you for newest psychedelic video

4 posts in this topic

I have just started the psychedelic path and i'm immensely grateful for the newest video How do Psychedelics work., i mean its so inspiring. I realize just how much more these substances can offer, i feel like my trip wasnt even 0.1% of it all. I feel like i need to watch it 2 more times to fully grasp how the reality now is just another hallucination like on trips. Like changing TV channels. And once again thank you for introducing me to psychedelics in the first place. After my first trip a month ago, i have quit cold turkey a self harm habit that i have had done near daily for over 2 decades. I discovered a major shadow aspect i had since childhood that affects how i interact with everyone. To Everyone, have amazing trips..& Peace <3 

I find the best way is to dive headfirst straight into the sess-pit of demons and drown in their black presence. Lol. It's gotta happen sooner or later. The healing that I get from this is phenomenal ☮️?

@moon777light Yeah, it truly is amazing. I was shown a lot of what was described in that video through my trips. If you liked that, definitely check out Kilindi Iyi. Mad stuff. 

On 2/17/2020 at 6:09 AM, Ero said:

If you liked that, definitely check out Kilindi Iyi

thank you for the rec, i have watched now a few of his lectures, amazing stuff