Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ero

James Marshall - a green/yellow PU/Dating Coach

2 posts in this topic

I am sharing this, as I know a lot of you are asking of good resources on PU, for are aware of the extensive amount of needy and low consciousness sources out there. Funny thing is that I came across the TNL channel from a recommendation on this forum, of which I am thankful.

The following example is a great depiction of transcending societal conditioning and beliefs and being able to freely experience and express sexuality (green). A lot of what he spoke of reminded me of the book My Secret Garden  by Nancy Friday. At around the 26 minute he makes some important observations as to not being ideological/absolutist in one's perspective and describes how he can hold seemingly paradoxical ideas simultaneously in his head - something that comes as a trait at Tier 2 (Yellow) - complexity and variety of perspectives. Is he perfect? No. But his content is for sure fairly conscious and he openly talks about his experiences as growing and developing himself. 

I love James Marshall. Him and his pal Sasha. I don't resonate with all tln. I clicked a vblog and it was sex toys and weird stuff. I was pissed. I did MMM (Marshall meditation method). It's excellent. I don't know about pickup. I'm more about rsd, mystery, ToddV.