blankisomeone

Omg this is so awesome, this girl was basically born enlightened haha

35 posts in this topic

@Raptorsin7 Nice. Awesome. That is the inspection work. Keep that dive going. Is there anything “wrong” with them being that way? Are they not doing their best, just like you and me? If you become aware of these distinction, these nuances, ....consciousness....and they do not...is there any problem whatsoever? 

There is much, much deeper and nuanced feeling ‘below’ that “fuck you” example...lol. (Made it black & white to communicate the point)

Intuition! Discover the intelligence, in nuance, in feeling. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm The only problem is when they do stuff that makes me feel bad. Like my family says stuff to me or they say something about others' and i don't like it, it makes me feel bad. So i don't associate with them. 

But ultimately I have control over how I feel. So if my emotional state is in my own control, which it is, then there is no issue with them.

4 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@Nahm The only problem is when they do stuff that makes me feel bad. Like my family says stuff to me or they say something about others' and i don't like it, it makes me feel bad. So i don't associate with them. 

But ultimately I have control over how I feel. So if my emotional state is in my own control, which it is, then there is no issue with them.

This. Is. It. This is the inspection work. You totally know what it is now. 

Keep going....Do “they do stuff that makes you feel bad”.....or.....is the feeling actually only in regards, to what you are thinking about them? 

On one scale, “So I don’t associate with them”, is referred to as nationalism. See how this plays out? It’s a lose lose. 

@remember

Yes, but that’s what “on one scale” pointed to (or the intention anyway)...that it’s that same ‘thing’ fundamentally at play. 

@Raptorsin7 Can some dots connect here...?

Conflation...mixing spiral dynamics references with nonduality, or ‘the path’ references....?

In ‘putting down the armor’, allowing for emotional sensitivity...one is free of the prior held beliefs for doing the inspection work, which is Good, and feels Good, btw...yes?

If I knew someone looking to feel good, to find “the zone”, to breathe more and more life into their LP... I’d tell em to do inspection work. As the “Good book” says....do not eat from the tree of good & evil (judgement).....eat instead from the Tree of Life Purpose. (Paraphrasing a bit there). 

*Not suggesting a dogma of Christianity. ....for good contextual measure perhaps....

“Whoever loves to meet God, God loves to meet him.”

- Muhammad

@Nahm I understand the inspection more clearly now yeah. So the more common sense/consciousness I apply to my perspectives the better i'll feel. I noticed this with my trips. When I bring myself back to very basic explanations of everything in my reality it helps me calm down and feel better when my mind starts going off and I feel bad.

2 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@Nahm I understand the inspection more clearly now yeah. So the more common sense/consciousness I apply to my perspectives the better i'll feel. I noticed this with my trips. When I bring myself back to very basic explanations of everything in my reality it helps me calm down and feel better when my mind starts going off and I feel bad.

Fo sho. ...and if you like, keep going still. Inspect that too. 

@wavydude Ya... I am not really a licensed practitioner or anything, but basically it consists of interrupting your thoughts with another thought or word (like the word stop)...imagine saying "stop" in the middle of one of your thoughts. And then putting a different belief in place.  It's pretty controversial but it changed everything in my life.  I'm sure there are youtube videos on it, or the like.  No one taught me, I was just so dang determined to change my thoughts so I could change how I feel, that I just started a war against myself.  I started cutting down all my thinking and interrupting it all, and it eventually gave up. 

Here's some examples of thought patterns I would have (that I wanted to change)

Judgements/Harsh Criticisms (of others or myself, things, situations, etc..)

Assumptions

The Future (Worry, what-if, anxiety)

Comparing myself to others

The Past

Envy (jealousy)

Self Pity

These are all examples, but I would guess by my own account that 95% of the thoughts I had were completely ridiculous and my very own thinking was making me MISERABLE.  IT was my specific day to day thoughts that were keeping me so trapped inside this made up fantasy land of hurt and pain, and I was doing it all to myself.

All of us are born without an inner voice and ego so we all are born "enlightened" if that's your criteria to be it.

It develops over time and I don't naturally have one either but it didn't prevent me from developing an ego, identity, attachment or self suffering.

Liberation is more than just quieting the mind.

Meditation has strengthened my inner monologue. Can I get my money back?  

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

I remember a few years back, I started having this experience of audible thoughts suddenly being enjoyable to have.

After that point, I never bothered to try to get rid of "inner monologue" again.

Even when all the spontaneous increases in consciousness started happening that were accompanied by thoughtlessness.

What's strange is the way the spiritually seeking crowd looks at thoughtlessness as if it's some solid measure or inevitable threshold you pass through.

Which it isn't, and has never been. Thoughtlessness leads to thought leads to thoughtlessness. That's the Nature of the waking state.

If you think Nature has to change, you don't understand Enlightenment.

In other words,

6 hours ago, mandyjw said:

Meditation has strengthened my inner monologue. Can I get my money back?

In other words,

8 hours ago, SOUL said:

Liberation is more than just quieting the mind.

@Gnosis :x

As old wiring in the brain is retired, new connections are made and new wiring must be laid, which means new thoughts (insights). But first you have to cut the power off to it (meditate) or it will zap you when you try to rewire it. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@Robert Leavitt That sounds very interesting man congrats on your work. 

Did you try to stop all the thoughts or only the negative ones that create separation ? For example often I have thoughts of me commenting on what I'm doing or trying to figure out what to do, these are not negative per se but they seem like unnecessary layer of thinking over reality.

@wavydude I started with everything.  I just cut it all down for a while.  Then I did the "positive thought", "negative thought" work...and that proved extremely helpful but also super tedious.  Then...after that, I just stop judging the thoughts as being positive or negative.  That was super liberating.  I think more than anything though, I just don't take my thoughts seriously at all anymore.  It's not like I can't get back on that bandwagon of resentment, self pity, fear, the future, etc... I can do it.. I just don't believe my brain most of the time.  I've gotten more in tune to what fear is, and what's just nonsense....

On 2/17/2020 at 4:46 AM, wavydude said:

For example often I have thoughts of me commenting on what I'm doing or trying to figure out what to do, these are not negative per se but they seem like unnecessary layer of thinking over reality.

Yes I can totally relate, I have found now in my life it is mostly unnecessary chatter.  I think the most important thing that I had to really practice how to do was not judge.  This includes not judging people, places, things and situations... I would find myself judging constantly (it's the perfectionists way..the whole "nothing is ever good enough" nonsense)..  So I would think things like "I'm bored"... or "this suck".. or "I hate doing this".. blah blah.. and now.. I find that when I don't think those things, I am never bored, and nothing ever sucks...and I don't hate anything anymore (which is awesome).

Also wavydude I think it's important to note too that all the other comments I have read on this post have real validity too.  I understand what they are saying, and of course you just can't stop thinking forever.  But...having a good handle on what's necessary and what is just completely counterproductive is a really great start to a better life (in my opinion).  All the chatter of people's opinions can sometimes make things super confusing.  I feel that getting my thinking under control was the first step in the journey.  It's was of paramount importance.

Sitting around all day trying to define "enlightenment" ... ya not so important to me.

i don't know is this enlightenment or just brain disability
she is unable recall things

so she is kind of STUCK in present becasue she doesn't even have a choice,
it's not like her conscious choice