DizIzMikey

Need Advice

12 posts in this topic

Anyone ever puke weird shit up and feel better afterwards like they were puking something up that was making there life horrible?

It's like I was puking from a second stomach and puking up all this nasty shit... I kept telling myself why is this true, but before that I yelled out "father" and that's when all these weird shit started coming up.... 

I feel like I'm in the belly of the beast or something.. I don't know wtf is going on, so advice and help would be appreciated. 

@DizIzMikey - go to the doctor :) 

Now after he tells you what is wrong with that body, use this experience to see if that had anything to do with YOU. Were you the one puking? Were you the one putting all these labels and images? 

Even if maybe it's a little gross, I'll make the list of labels mind has come up within such a short text: (bear in mind that this is just the top layer of the labels, in reality, all are labels :P )

-weird shit, nasty shit

- horrible 

- second stomach

- belly of the beast

Have you ever cut a finger and directly look at the flesh coming back up to close itself? Blood coming out to wash the wound from outer impurities? Can you see the magnificence, the intelligence of the body? In the same way, think about something purging from body. Be glad about it. Body knows exactly what to do to heal itself. 

:) 

Ayla,

www.aylabyingrid.com

5 hours ago, DizIzMikey said:

Anyone ever puke weird shit up and feel better afterwards like they were puking something up that was making there life horrible?

It's like I was puking from a second stomach and puking up all this nasty shit... I kept telling myself why is this true, but before that I yelled out "father" and that's when all these weird shit started coming up.... 

I feel like I'm in the belly of the beast or something.. I don't know wtf is going on, so advice and help would be appreciated. 

was there a priest present with a cross?

@DizIzMikey Have you seen a Dr? There was a situation I went through once, something happened in my life and i stopped eating and I ended up making myself really sick but one day when I threw up after being sick for so long I did feel a sense of relief and started to feel better again. 

Could be totally different to what your talking about, but sometimes its better to let it out then keep it in. 

@DizIzMikey

It makes me think of Ayahuasca. I was reading something that a guy wrote about his experience, and he said he spent like 2 hours puking. It was mainly due to the substance getting out of his body, but he said he felt like he was puking all of his inner demons out ahah :) 

The only advice I have is to go and see a doctor ! 

I have had few similar sounding experiences. I did not actually puke anything, but my body did the puking reflex, dropped on my knees etc., and it surely felt like I was "erupting demons". I guess it has something to do with the body re-aligning it's structure to be in more natural and relaxed posture, or something. After the event it felt like it had "opened me physically", being and breathing became easier etc. I could imagine that those experiences could easily produce an enormous amount of fear in a particular mindset, though, at the moment (especially - but not limited to - first time) they needed a whole lot of effort to let go and accept whatever was to come.

My two cents: if you continue to have ill feelings in your body / seizures, etc. it's better to be safe than sorry and go to see the doctor, even if those episodes were accompanied with feeling somehow better. But whatever you do, it's not wise to start creating worse and worse scenarios in your mind about what it could be. It leads nowhere and if there really was something medically wrong with your body, the best way to get answers is indeed going to the doctor.

In some material I read about fasting and purification of the body this guy was getting to a really good level of detoxing, many times he fasted on water always pissing DDT and chemicals out! Eventually he barfed out some murcury and toxic stuff. It sounds like its better to let your body decide if it needs to get rid of pollution.

@DizIzMikey apart from worrying about what that could be, are you fine now? Did it happen just once?

In my opinion you're fine. The stomach is the organ of anger. You puked out some old repressed anger in you, maybe against your father?
Does your relationship or thoughts about your father changed after that moment?
Or, do you feel you've changed after that moment in some way?

Edited by Andrea Marchetti

I totaly get what your talking about. I get that to during intense trips. It feels like the stephen about just suffering. But your actualy feeling so sick by a belife you puke.

see a doc

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly