Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rasheed

Is Spirituality Deeply Personal?

7 posts in this topic

• Is Spiritually Deeply Personal?

How can we know, if someone is spiritual when there life purpose is not being a guru/teacher. Like, for example: If someone is a great painter/athlete/writer/whatever/, and they are also deep into spirituality, how we know that? We will never know that, just by looking at them, performing their sports or painting...So, that's why spirituality is personal? Unless, someone is a teacher...

Digital Minimalism: A philosophy of technology use in which you focus your online time on a small number of carefully selected and optimized activities that strongly support things you value, and then happily miss out on everything else.” - Cal Newport

Go back, prior to seeing them as separate from you. See the personal, and the non personal. 

Just because someone is a guru/teacher, doesn’t reveal anything about their spirituality, in the way that you are asking, either.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Rasheed Yes and no. Your spiritual path is deeply personal to you - processing YOUR fears and YOUR conditioning. Spirituality simply means how conscious are you. You can do business consciously or unconsciously. You can be a conscious guru, or have shadows (a lot of examples come to mind). This is not a problem of content, but a matter of consciousness. So this means that whatever you do, your degree of consciousness is how spiritual you are. You can be a spiritually developed fisherman. And yet precisely, because it's not the content, EVERYTHING is the spiritual realm. Everything is spiritual. It's just how conscious are you of it. 

Consciousness states are a very very significant thing.It’s interesting that something as significant as consciousness is still a total mystery to today’s scientist and most people.This shows how totally in the dark most are.We are now progressing into a stage of history when all people will be forced (by God) to confront truth and those that haven’t been chosen by him (we don’t choose God.....he chooses us) ain't  gonna like what they find out.The vast majority of people are totally tangled up in the DUAL mind in the split consciousness AUTOPILOT state....I.e their consciousness is been divided between the left and right side of their biological computer brains.They haven’t realised that there is an urgent  need to come out from this zombie/dead consciousness state.

Well ok on that note...it’s paradoxical...the universe does care about you, but you are not the universe.Its so easy to think like the 2 off biological computers you are trapped in...

I’m sorry if I upset you.I was just mirror imaging the statement to prove a point.Apologies if this was taken the wrong way.