Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rahul yadav

A Channeling Handbook/Manual

6 posts in this topic

I know What i am sharing could be a distraction so pls dont be distracted from our Core work - "Enlightenment".

Written for channels and those who would like to improve their channeling.

Topics include:

What is channeling?

Why channel?

Psychic greetings/attacks

Temptations and the ethics of channeling

Channeling and Christianity

From Late : Carla Lisbeth Rueckert ( who channeled "ET Ra" from "The Law of one"

https://www.llresearch.org/library/a_channeling_handbook_pdf/a_channeling_handbook.pdf

Edited by Rahul yadav

@Rahul yadav thank you!

stay aware that this is only one form of channeling - respectively she missed out on saying that we are already constantly channeling, question is always „what?“. but i liked the start so much i want a printed version, finally someone who channels channeling xD

@Rahul yadav It doesn't have to be a distraction :D. There just isn't a "straightforward" way to enlightenment. Some will be swayed towards a more Occult path, others the a more stoic one. Everyone with their taste. So thanks for the share! 

Im quite skeptic about channeling. How can we trust that people who cannel other entities arent lying? We cant. 

If the ego is a mental illusion, why entities from other dimensions present themselves as "hey, Im the god Ra", while ego doesnt exist?

Edited by Moreira