Reply to brain power

Raw Nature
By Raw Nature,
Sentience. Its important to recognise that sentience is an organisational principle, this is why we see a relationship between higher sentience and "self recognition" (i.e. mirror tests), thus higher sentience allows us to not only regulate our emotions better but also alter them in a particular direction at will with the appropriate training. This training and the extension of this potential is naturally to the full mapping of the entire brain where we can engender such ability. Meaning a maximisation of training will allow us to become sentient enough that we can regulate and control much more of our brain than we realise and thus affect growth in important areas, secondly, that if we were to induce a maximisation of optimising the parameters that govern the brains ability to change, i.e. neuroplastiicty, say through drug interventions (ayahuasca is implicated in improvements in neuroplastiicty for example, at least in specific instances though its broadness hasn't been well studied). Improve sentience, we improve our access. Simple emotional transference exercises where you even just say sit down for 15 minutes trying to change from 1 emotional state to the next changing to a new 1 every minute will reveal to you, very, very experientially, just what I mean by sentience, the feeling of sentience and the brains capacity for self intervention on state.