Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tony 845

Kundalini awakening 1 & 1/2 year review.

12 posts in this topic

I haven’t been on the forum much over the past 6 Months or so, but here’s goes a re-cap.

1 & a 1/2-2 years ago I was heavy into SDS Sits, “I” wanted to become enlightened in the worst way, suffering wasn’t the word that I’ve been Through, I have an horrible case of OCD called Pure-O it’s basically insane thoughts over & over again, doesn’t sound bad unless you have to deal with it 24/7.

since my kundalni awakening I deal with this issue very rarely now (like decreased by 98%) after all who’s the one that’s having the thoughts? Right? That was the Problem I was convinced the thoughts were who I was.

any way back to the Kundalini awakening, it took me 6 months but eventually I sat for 2 hours & 10 minutes! Yeah it was torture literally, but I was willing to break my legs at this point, all of a sudden I felt bubbling on top of my head! WTF???

Boom! my crown chakra blew open!!! (Felt like light was blowing out of the top of my head) Wtf I had no clue this was even possible! At that moment I knew enlightenment was real! (Not that I’m enlightend) but that day I tasted something crazy! Anyway I had no idea about chakras at this time, but I did my research fast.

6 months went buy & nothing really changed all of a sudden while I sat to do regular breath mediation I would get spinning sensations! Again wtf!!! About a month after letting these go further & further I would start to convulse & shake while meditating again wtf!!! 

did my research they are called kryas it’s a part of the purging/purification  process, shinzen young did a video on them, Very interesting.

anyway I’m not enlightened but I can feel there are changes happening within me, my anxiety day to day wise is down Tremendously,  I feel way more concious then ever, there is fast Enlightenment & slow enlightenment I’m pretty sure I will be the slower one But I’m fine with that, I still shake when I sit but not as much as when it started last March & I think it’s purged a lot of shit over the past year, nightmares, old traumas ect ect. The energy brings tons of shit to the surface that’s for sure. 

has anyone on here become Enlightend after a kundalni awakening? I’m also gonna try transmissions very soon with Ramaji & see if that pushes me into a permanent non-dual state. 

& no I have never done a psycadellic but I wouldn’t rule it out, if the Kundalni runs its full course & im not fully liberated at the end then yeah I’ll probably try them, but for now just gonna chill & let the energy do it’s thing. 

side note: about kundalni 2x over the past year I got angry & it felt like I was honestly going to explode the energy really is no joke, I usually don’t get angry but during the  heat of the moment stuff it’s hard to check the Ego sometimes during the heat of the battle. 

Edited by Tony 845
We are

@Tony 845 Thanks for sharing your experience and happy to read your story of bliss.  

Ive had multiple awakenings including through kundalini and various methods without the use of psychedelics. 
When you really tap into yourself you become the spirit molecule.  

To my knowledge permanent non-dual state is impossible to obtain.  Even masters like Sadhguru arent full-blown there, however they have done enough training to be able to tap into it anytime they can focus in a short amount of time.   

On that note, getting there is one thing and finding a way to do something with what you know or become are two different things.  

@Tanz yeah that dude is pretty Effin enlightend though, he told one story of not moving for a week or something he was in some kinda state of bliss. Crazy. 

there are different levels of enlightenment they say, stream entry & then walking masters. 

I didn’t realize this for a long time but it like anything there are brand new professional Basketball players then there are the Michael Jordan’s of the world, apples & oranges. 

@Nahm defiantly leaps & bounds from 3 years ago but it’s cool, for a while there it was like I was bipolar, some days Blissed out, some days Mr. Anxiety, All part of the transformation I guess, if I can keep progressing like this I know one day I’ll be great! 

self inquiry is also an all day event with me which is an amazing tool as well.

shinzen young said his stream entry of enlightenment was with sds & his polishing or finishing off was with self inquiry. I believe he said this. 

I'm Soo happy for you dude!! Keep it going! I also have started meditating again and I am seeing some profound changes in all directions...after all if you are not constantly maintaining an identity, the mind/body is actually pretty intelligent and can surprise you giving you a good life ;)) 

Nice to hear your story. I believe that Kundalini Awakening leads to enlightenment, but the initial opening up of the crown is just the first step, it is an ongoing process after that, which lasts a lifetime. 

My own experience would suggest that the Kundalini is in this respect a mechanism for enlightenment and ascension. It takes an ordinary human and slowly transforms him into a higher form of life, in all aspects. I always recommend Gopi Krishna's books on the subject, he wrote quite a lot particularly on the subject of how Kundalini acts like an evolutionary mechanism. 

@Dumuzzi it defiantly does at 1st I wasn’t that thrilled with kundalni but over time it defiantly awesome.

@Tony 845 Cool that you are going through such experiences, opening your mind to more direct experience of what is actually happening to you. My word would be for you to do more stronger practices like Yoga, it will help you to get a stronger internal body to cope with the running Kundalini energy. Lets say the strength of kundalini energy can be put in a chart from 1 to 10, and you have kundalini level 7 and your body can handle lvl 4 or 5 without any side effects (shaking etc.). It's very talked about topic in Kriya community where the kundalini can open so much that it leaves you with unwanted experiences and body sensations and the best thing you could do is more Kriya Yoga.

Mahadev