Danioover9000

If reality is one, and men/women struggle with dating/sex...

13 posts in this topic

Am I the same as the men and women and the problems they go through, like I'm also one with the fears and insecurities each go through?

I'm asking because one of Leo's oneness videos he mentions something the highest existence says that men/woman are dualities, and he's says when duality is collapsed, you realize you were have sex with you, and brother/sister. And I remembered in my past a dream, and this made me feel guilty.

Why I felt guilty? Because I had a dream of having sex in my bedroom with some woman. If this is true, does it mean that I was sexing myself, or Because inner/outer world is illusory, did I just cheated on my gf with another woman? Oh, my heart aches! I've already done with the dating life and hitting on my supposedly 'sisters', yet I'm still dating in my mind with some imaginary woman.

I need some inside information on this, if anyone is reading and knows what theses things mean, let me know please!

Thanks!

Boy, you're over thinking this big time.

Drop all the bullshit. Like who you like, imagine what you want...its all fine.

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

Look, all this mental masturbation stuff doesn't quite fly on this section of the forum, I don't think it works. It's best left for the other sections. I think it's more practical here. All this talk about dualities and illusions is nonsense mate. Forget it. 

EDIT: Sorry. My post here is useless and quite judgmental. Maybe you get some benefit from this kind of inquiry. 

Edited by Bill W
Stupidity

@Danioover9000

This is a problematic view here.

Instead, use the traditional view that the Abrahamic religions use. You are God in essence; a soul. This means that we share the same source of all of creation. So, a human being is made up of both a soul and a body. The soul is the same soul in all things, it's God's soul. The body, however, is different. This is why you can have sex and enjoy it, because of the union it creates with your opposite. (opposite doesn't necessarily mean opposition in gender).

The problem here is you are carrying guilt about morality, that your sex dream was somehow "cheating on your gf" which is a total fantasy. You are guilting yourself over something that just played out in the subconscious mind in a dream, just let it go and realize the unnecessary suffering that directing your mental energy there is. 

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

On 14/02/2020 at 9:13 PM, TrynaBeTurquoise said:

The problem here is you are carrying guilt about morality, that your sex dream was somehow "cheating on your gf" which is a total fantasy. You are guilting yourself over something that just played out in the subconscious mind in a dream, just let it go and realize the unnecessary suffering that directing your mental energy there is. 

I would definitely let it go, except it's so vividly real. The dream looks exactly like my bedroom! I could tell straight away it's a different woman. Is my subconscious mind punishing me? I really don't like cheaters, and it feels like I cheated.?

On 14/02/2020 at 10:36 AM, Lento said:

@Danioover9000

This is a problematic view here.

Instead, use the traditional view that the Abrahamic religions use. You are God in essence; a soul. This means that we share the same source of all of creation. So, a human being is made up of both a soul and a body. The soul is the same soul in all things, it's God's soul. The body, however, is different. This is why you can have sex and enjoy it, because of the union it creates with your opposite. (opposite doesn't necessarily mean opposition in gender).

I don't know, man. It must be a symptom of doing lots of self inquiry and meditation. And the dream was so vivid and real it felt very real like it's almost exactly like real sex. I'm not complaining about it, especially if it was my witch gf! It's just that it's a different woman in it.?

I hate cheaters, and now I'm one!

On 13/02/2020 at 11:55 PM, Bill W said:

Look, all this mental masturbation stuff doesn't quite fly on this section of the forum, I don't think it works. It's best left for the other sections. I think it's more practical here. All this talk about dualities and illusions is nonsense mate. Forget it. 

EDIT: Sorry. My post here is useless and quite judgmental. Maybe you get some benefit from this kind of inquiry. 

I wish it was mental masturbation, but I feel so guilty! It was such a real dream.

On 13/02/2020 at 11:47 PM, Anna1 said:

Boy, you're over thinking this big time.

Drop all the bullshit. Like who you like, imagine what you want...its all fine.

But I feel so guilty about it! And it was such a vivid dream, I can't quite get it out of my head.

On 2/13/2020 at 5:13 PM, Danioover9000 said:

Because I had a dream of having sex in my bedroom with some woman. If this is true, does it mean that I was sexing myself

Yes and no

Yes, because all there is, is you. No, because dreams are illusions in the mind that occur during what we call sleep, so there is no conscious thinking. 

On 2/13/2020 at 5:13 PM, Danioover9000 said:

or Because inner/outer world is illusory, did I just cheated on my gf with another woman?

No, you didn't, because you didn't consciously choose to cheat and sleep with another woman, even if it feels like you did.

When I was a kid I was plagued with terrible nightmares and occasionally woke up screaming. I definitely didn't choose those dreams.

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

On 2/13/2020 at 10:13 PM, Danioover9000 said:

Am I the same as the men and women and the problems they go through, like I'm also one with the fears and insecurities each go through?

I'm asking because one of Leo's oneness videos he mentions something the highest existence says that men/woman are dualities, and he's says when duality is collapsed, you realize you were have sex with you, and brother/sister. And I remembered in my past a dream, and this made me feel guilty.

Why I felt guilty? Because I had a dream of having sex in my bedroom with some woman. If this is true, does it mean that I was sexing myself, or Because inner/outer world is illusory, did I just cheated on my gf with another woman?

This is all just a misunderstanding. Saying that having sex is having sex in yourself would suggest that the will of the universe is the same as the will of a person. It is true that a person is inseparable from the universe, just like a branch is inseparable from the tree-trunk, yet both the branch and the trunk while made of the same wood have different qualities and roles to play.
The same is the difference between a personal experience and a universe. Your personal experience may seem limited to the boundless expansive nature of the universe, yet it is precisely because the universe is inexplicably infinite, it can only experience itself through the individuality of personal experience, and personal experience is unique to each and every person. Therefore sexuality has really nothing to do with 'having sex with oneself', that;s a rather shame and guilt-inspiring idea that has nothing to do with the nature of non-duality. Sacred Sexuality is the exploration of merging with different aspects of divinity (other people) as a way of merging into the new horizons of potential that reside in the infinite field of consciousness. It is an interpersonal relationship, not any type of an enmeshed incest.

We are all one with consciousness, yet we can only have an individual experience of that one consciousness, as all aspects o infinity can be experienced only one at a time. 

Edited by Martin123

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

5 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

I would definitely let it go, except it's so vividly real. The dream looks exactly like my bedroom! I could tell straight away it's a different woman. Is my subconscious mind punishing me? I really don't like cheaters, and it feels like I cheated.?

First step is to stop moralizing about cheating. You dreamed that because there is a part of you that loves sex and wanted another sexual experience. And your subconscious acted that out, just accept it was a wonderful experience that deep down you loved, or else you wouldn't have dreamt about having sex with another woman. Its important to be completely honest.

No did that have anything to do with breaking your partners trust? No, its something that didn't even happen in the realm of reality where you have a partner, and its something you didn't consciously choose to experience. Your subconscious did it because what you resist persists. You can't bury your emotions. But you need to be mature enough to realize how you did nothing "wrong" and this dream experience gave you pleasure that had nothing to do with deceiving or cheating on your partner. 

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

On 13/02/2020 at 6:43 PM, Danioover9000 said:

Why I felt guilty? Because I had a dream of having sex in my bedroom with some woman. If this is true, does it mean that I was sexing myself, or Because inner/outer world is illusory, did I just cheated on my gf with another woman? Oh, my heart aches! I've already done with the dating life and hitting on my supposedly 'sisters', yet I'm still dating in my mind with some imaginary woman.

I need some inside information on this, if anyone is reading and knows what theses things mean, let me know please!

Thanks!

You're being ridiculous. 

You are a man. You want to smash as is your biology. Act as such. If you had low testosterone, you still got 18x the amount of a woman. There's case studies of female bodybuilders on gear posting how horny they are. Many begin to somewhat understand the plight ?