ivankiss

Alpha and Omega (how to actually raise your vibration)

15 posts in this topic

On the spiritual path, you probably heard people speaking of "raising your vibration". 

It's pretty common.

But I doubt many actually know how to do it properly.

It's not as woo woo as it sounds. It's quite simple, really. In fact, you do it all the time. Consciously or unconsciously. Intentionally or randomly. You increase and decrease your frequency constantly. It's just how reality functions. It's a vibrational reality.

As I mentioned previously; everything has it's specific vibration. Everything vibrates at a specific rate. A frequency. A density of Light.

The lower your frequency - the "heavier" and denser your reality is. The higher - the lighter it gets.

So obviously, this comes down to feeling. It is not about conceptualization. No mental masturbation. You merely have to tune into the present moment and have a bit of something called "honesty" with yourself. You must acknowledge how you actually feel now. Without bullshiting yourself.

Once you identify the feeling (frequency) you're currently embodying; this picture bellow can become very helpful. Forget about the numbers next to the states. That can become just another way to stroke your ego. What you wanna focus on is this: Which feeling is the very next one to mine? What is right above my current state of being?

For example; if you were to feel anger within your being - the most natural way for you to raise your vibration would be to shift to pride

If you are stuck in reasoning - your next step is transcending reason by opening your heart up to Love.

You can do this with breathwork and meditation or through simple everyday activities. Like listening to music or talking to a good friend, for example.

Simple, right? 

The biggest mistake people make is trying to jump too high. Skip steps. Possibly judging the crap out of themselves because they fail.

You most likely cannot shift from Fear to Enlightenment, just like that. There's a whole spectrum in between. That is why so many seekers struggle. It's just not how things work. Not the way things are naturally unfolding. Not to mention; the majority being completely disconnected from their current state of being and not even being aware of how they actually feel. If you happen to be there; your first step is remembering how to actually feel. Connecting to your being. Being ok with what you feel. Not judging the feeling as less than any other. Being willing to feel it all.

From Alpha to Omega... - That is your journey.

Hope some of you find this helpful :)

Peace.

f9297c21597e2a851428ce298b7372d5.jpg

Edited by ivankiss

Right now I am feeling that I am in the level of anger. I didn't accept it before, but now I know.... and leting that anger be, manifest is making it go away. Incredible. Never expected that to happen. I was always containing the anger and avoiding it.

Thanks @ivankiss for sharing!

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

3 days ago I felt pretty bad, like very bad vibration mode, guilt, shame, apathy. But I've learned the lesson, just let the emotions be, that is, sit with it, alone in your room and let the emotion take control of your mind and body, allow yourself to feel bad like shit, without judging the moment and without hurting yourself and others.

This is pretty powerful. Most of depression and neurosis comes from neglecting those feelings, ignoring them, or delay those sensations with distractions. 

@Jonac Beautiful. So glad to hear. Simply sitting with and being with the feeling you feel might be the hardest thing to do at times but it's also most beneficial. It's how true growth and expansion happens. It's what feelings "want" from us in the first place. To not turn our back on them and acknowledge their importance. Nothing as spiritual as feeling shitty as fuck and being totally ok with it xD

@Raptorsin7 Would it be a dick move to say you gotta figure out what works for you? xDBecause you do, really. But it doesn't have to be difficult. Feel your way towards Love.

What works for me, when I find myself stuck in the mental realm is taking a step back; a big, conscious breath and reminding myself of the big picture. Of what truly matters to me. Of what I am passionate about. What I hold close to my heart. That way I get a grip of the frequency of Love and I can slowly but surely step out of the mental loop. I have no need to explain anything away anymore. No longer am I searching for a cause or an effect. I simply bathe in the feeling that is my home.

An overthinking mind is a sign of a shut down heart :) 

The mind is not an enemy though. Once you opened the heart up, send some love up there. Love the mind and its ways. It is a genius tool, especially once awakened.

38 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

@abrakamowse I hope you're proud of yourself xD

Much love.

Thanks @ivankiss  I really feel proud of myself, but I realize how the I am is changing powerfully. Really, in a way I didn't knew it could happen. So in reality I know is not "me" who is doing the change but it is ME or the I AM, so it is everything because is not in my control. It just happen effortlessly.

It is really a miracle hehehehe....

^_^

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

@abrakamowse Happy for you, brother :)

At some point; you let go of the notion of what even is or is not "you". Who cares? xD You drop the need to identify what is or isn't "your ego". You stop distinguishing the "lower self" from the "higher self". It all gets too tiring. Pointless. 

What matters is how you feel and what you make out of it :)

Finally someone explains clearly what it means to shift vibrations.

Nicely written,thanks for posting:)

One question though..how can one shift through apathy cause in my experience apathy is the lack of feeling or numbness so its hard to force yourself to feel even a "bad" emotion like guilt or fear

@DecemberFlower Forcing anything is never a good idea. If you're numb and can't seem to be able to feel anything it can only be a sign of a great suppression. At least from my experience. Is there anything deep down you've been avoiding or denying for a long time? Have you been denying yourself of your right to grieve? Perhaps you've experienced a painful loss? Neglected? Abandonment? 

Dive in when you feel ready :) There's a lot to feel and let out, I'm sure. Wish you the best and thank you.

16 hours ago, ivankiss said:

@abrakamowse Happy for you, brother :)

At some point; you let go of the notion of what even is or is not "you". Who cares? xD You drop the need to identify what is or isn't "your ego". You stop distinguishing the "lower self" from the "higher self". It all gets too tiring. Pointless. 

What matters is how you feel and what you make out of it :)

Cool,  thanks... is good to know or have an idea of what is coming next.

It is a great pointer also... thanks again!

:-)

Edited by abrakamowse

I like this model, it makes a lot of sense to me. If you wanna go deeper into it I would suggest the book Letting Go by David Hawkins. It was where I first seen a model like this. 

Scale Of Conciousness.jpg

The how is what you build, the why is in your heart.