Hello from Russia

Leo, can you, please, share your cleansing protocols

12 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura

I remember after your last 30-day retreat you promised to share the cleansing protocols that seemed to work for you. Can you please share them?

I feel shit despite being on low carb, low sugar, gluten-free, dairy-free, plant-based diet, regularly exercising\meditating and taking various vitamin supplements. Tried Vegan, but it didn't change the big picture much, although in some aspects I felt better at Vegan diet. I have a hunch that it might be due to heavy metals or simillar thing like that as I live in a fairly polluted envieronment here in Moscow and there is probably a lot of stuff in my house that i'm overlooking or can't afford to fix yet that might be causing problems - like shampoos, kitchen stuff, non-organic foods with pesticidies, etc.

So I'm looking to try some cleansing with fasting and studying how to do it correctly so I don't hurt myself in the process.

I'm doing my research, of course, but this industry is notoriously difficult to navigate in as there is too much celery juice advertisement or other kind of bullshit out there or material that doesn't really say much at all. So, your protocols or just some advice\principles you found would be highly appreciated and I think many people would say thank you ??.

Edited by Hello from Russia

11 hours ago, Hello from Russia said:

envieronment here in Moscow

Oh yes. That place is polluted AS FUCK. No trees and so much pollution. Emigrate out of there man. 

You ain't gonna thrive in an environment like that man, consider moving in somewhere further from such pollution. Better move to stage green country.

12 hours ago, Hello from Russia said:

your protocols or just some advice\principles you found would be highly appreciated and I think many people would say thank you ??.

It's obviously not only your diet, but everything your body comes in contact with. I hear Leo goes down so deep the rabit hole, he buys good soap and water, good toothpaste. 

Also don't forget to drop some DMT in your smoothie for good luck.

Also, you can try fasting in the weekend, practical. It's a must however you'll do it.

"It is the emptiness within the cup that makes it useful."

12 hours ago, Hello from Russia said:

I'm doing my research, of course, but this industry is notoriously difficult to navigate in as there is too much celery juice advertisement or other kind of bullshit out there or material that doesn't really say much at all. 

Kudos to you for taking the time to research and not jumping into Gwyneth Paltrow style stage-green marketing. You might want to look into colon cleansing, About the heavy metals, there's a channel on youtube called Detox Dudes, the guy has a really interesting story. He had horrible panic disorder, schizophrenia, was suicidal for a couple of years. He tried all kinds of medicine and new age healing modalities (meditation, ayahuasca, ibogaine, float tanks, etc) until he found out he had severe mercury poisoning from some dental fillings and diet. It's a really dramatic, heart-wrenching read. 

https://www.thedetoxdudes.com/drowning-in-quicksilver

@Hello from Russia for how long did you try vegan? what are your main symptoms? for example a vegan diet will probably bring some betterment in autoimmune diseases on short term but if it really works, you only realize during a longer period of time. 

Edited by remember

17 hours ago, Hello from Russia said:

shampoos

You can just stop using it. Look into it. Once you get past the initial oiliness from not using it anymore it is fine. 

You could also look into making your own toothpaste, so you can go fluoride free. 

As for fasting, I have not done a lot of research there to recommend something. 

@Hello from Russia  you could also use sodium bicarbonate to wash your veggies... it takes of some of the pesticides although only the ones on the surface but it already is less.

there were some tips especially from pluto who already explained the comonly used substances, like distilled water, msm, magnesium combined with apple acid (eat your magnesium with apples or buy a combination product) - but looking into pluto’s input is always very supportive. there is usually not one product alone which detoxes from everything - you need a mechanism to get the metal out of the cells and another one to chelate/bind them so they won’t go back into the cells.

Edited by remember

There are so much those "setox" programs, is it really legit? And whats ur experience on the cleansing on heavy metals- I dont know, its all huge business on sellin supplments that makes us "super human" - Would be nice to hear real stories, any trustful sources? 

Most of them drink "juice" that is sugar, so its like they take orange and squeeze out the liquid and calling it "detox" protocol... ohh

Edited by Germo

this will get all heavy metall out of your head xD

...just joking. but yes i believe there is a lot of stuff out there that can help us get rid from a lot of problems and the medical knowledge is regrowing and gets recollected again. but of course a lot of people would prefer to get a diagnosis from someone who knows what’s going on - i guess a test on heavy metals could be a chance to find out about what is really the case.

high carb! whole foods high protien

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

I will share via videos when I'm ready. Not quite ready yet.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.