Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Yonkon

Open the Heart?

8 posts in this topic

I've read it often enough: open the heart is the next step, become more loving and accepting etc.

But how to you actually do this? Visualize the opening of the chakra? What are your methods/books?

The Untethered Soul - Michael Singer

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@Thought Art crazy, there is this girl i fell in love with who recommended me this book incidentally. Then through accident i stumbled upon this book weeks later. Now this. I have to get it now :D

@Yonkon I recommend some of the Tantrik Yoga meditations on gaia.com by Christopher Wallis. There is one called Opening The Heart Center or Lotus of the Heart or something like that. Very powerful and simple and if you are willing to be open you will feel the base of the heart, actually located closer to the solar plexus. There is a firm point there where you can rest. You get better at accessing it with practice. When you find it is bliss.

Also Matt Kahn's transmissions on youtube are very powerful if you allow yourself to be open.

@Thought Art

I just finished it, wow what a ride. I've read many books but that one struck me deeply, almost painfully. 

Thanks for giving me the push.

@Esoteric I've read and watched some Kahn, exactly what i was looking for.  "Whatever arises, love that"