Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Aaron p

LSD Trip Report - 200ug Drop -Observing myself through Other People's Eyes

6 posts in this topic

So...this one is really kinda fuckin weird. I dropped around 5pm with my tested LSD. Dropped with a close mate of mine who I like to trip with cuz his energy is good. We started off by watching a film then when we started feeling the effects around 6/7pm I suggested we draw on a sketch board and interact with each other and converse etc. This went beautifully with some relaxing music playing on a speaker I brought. We started with therapeutic styled "put your thoughts on the page" exercise. We drew some stuff, and kept it light. I personally find lsd very hard to deal with, but this time it was much better. I had more mindfulness training I was able to exit thought loops at will.

Something very interesting happened after sitting like this for a while...my friend started freaking out and he wouldn't stop freaking out and I had this unction to ask him what it is.......

....so I asked him, what is it. I touched my finger and thumb on my left hand together and said "allow yourself to be silenced by it." With how confused lsd can get you it was easy to forget thoughts and return...to "it". Hahah. And no matter how hard we tried to find it we couldn't find it, but no matter how hard we tried to escape it...we couldn't escape it. We said things like "there's nothing to do, are we meant to somewhere or do something hahahaha" and we just kept bursting out loud in laughter. After a while I realised that it was love. Like the moment a lad and a girl stop thinking and kiss in a moment of passion. Nothing logical has taken place, and yet it is more powerful than the logical. 

I realised that I was fully accepting my friend and he was fully accepting me and we didn't need to have something to talk about and we just laughed for hours and hours and hours HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Oh my God hahahahahah.

Something very very powerful happened nearing the end of the night. I took a wee smoke of grass and the way it mixed with the lsd was very powerful indeed. All of a sudden I felt like I didn't need to say anything at all...like at all. My friends gf came home and they were talking and talking and talking about mad serious stuff like reality and mad stuff. And I was just in silence not saying anything (having a very powerful experience) and every so often I would blurt out an incredibly random and funny thing. I was just being so funny and they would burst out into laughter after talking for ages seriously. 

But *this* is what I wanted to mention on this report. There are distinct things that happened after this point. I was on grass and lsd (feeling fine) but...the only way I can describe this is...it felt like everything was happening *for me*. And what really blew me away was my mate and hid gf, it seemed like they were literally actors in a made up movie and I was the only one who knew it was a movie...and it was quite powerful, when I tried to talk to my mate and his gf they *could not* answer. I'm not saying I felt like they were dismissive of my comments...I mean, it felt like they *could* not answer me because they thought their movie character was real. And that this was all a reflection of me. It kept getting stronger and stronger and my friends gf started flirting with me like mad and my mate said "it's happening tonight" and I can't explain it. It...it also felt like I was watching myself through their eyes. And it was vivid! Super vivid. I knew they were fake. They literally we're pretending to be real to distract me. It felt so real. Can I ask if anyone has ever experienced things like this before at all? Drop a report lol. 

Update: you know it really reminds me of that moment in the movie inception when the dreamers' subconscious became aware that it was dreaming and all of the "subconscious projections" of people in the dream turned and stared  at the people who were real. It felt surreal 

Edited by Aaron p

@Aaron p When did you go to sleep?

Since it lasts for a good 8-20hr (for me, 500ug lasted 20hr), I always do it early in the day.

On 2/12/2020 at 6:40 PM, Aaron p said:

Can I ask if anyone has ever experienced things like this before at all?

When I tripped with my friend, I felt a very deep connection. When he wasn't under acid it felt like he was in entirely different world. But after I gave him a dose, we synchronized on the same wave. He felt dead/unreal before tripping.

But tripping with others and watching movies while under is just fun and mostly impractical. Maybe pop some MDMA with a loved one to strengthen relationship lol.

"It is the emptiness within the cup that makes it useful."

4 hours ago, MrDmitriiV said:

@Aaron p When did you go to sleep?

Since it lasts for a good 8-20hr (for me, 500ug lasted 20hr), I always do it early in the day.

When I tripped with my friend, I felt a very deep connection. When he wasn't under acid it felt like he was in entirely different world. But after I gave him a dose, we synchronized on the same wave. He felt dead/unreal before tripping.

But tripping with others and watching movies while under is just fun and mostly impractical. Maybe pop some MDMA with a loved one to strengthen relationship lol.

@MrDmitriiV i didn't get much sleep. My mate lives quite far away from me as well haha. I'd say at most I got an hour of "sleep" I smoked some more grass to help me get over a bit easier. Had work at 7am to hahaha. I think I went to bed at like 3 or 4. I had a lovely big 14 hour sleep the following night so I'm sweet ??

MDMA would be perfect with acid bro. I've ordered some but it hasn't came yet, bit worried actually gonna have to message the guy...

But yeah mate see the strangest thing...that night and even tonight, it feels like people are speaking in front of me pretending to be talking about something. Like sometimes it gets really fucking obvious...when it happened the first time it was like my friend and his gf where both standing in front of me looking at me smiling talking about stuff saying stuff like "sometimes you just get distracted and Wana take a shit" then his gf would say "yeah sometimes I just stop thinking about things" then he would say "yeah we should think about something else" and she would say "I wonder how the cat is doing we should focus on the cat." It felt so...motherfucking weird.....

Like look what my friends are "talking about" here...

They just randomly pop up in the group chat tagging each other saying the same thing over and over again...it just feels weird......it feels super fucking obvious:

Screenshot_20200214-004006__01.jpg

Screenshot_20200214-003959.jpg

Edited by Aaron p

Wtf is going on like. Is this meant to happen?

Edited by Aaron p

@Aaron p Man, maybe they're just fucking with your mind :-D (Also you've got so much going on in that notification panel, jeez)

5 hours ago, Aaron p said:

MDMA would be perfect with acid bro. I've ordered some but it hasn't came yet, bit worried actually gonna have to message the guy...

Lol, I know what you mean there :-) Weed goes well after a molly trip too.

"It is the emptiness within the cup that makes it useful."