Chumbimba

I can't find "ME"

14 posts in this topic

I realized that I can't find one thing that is "ME" so then what the fuck am I ? Self-inquiry is confusing and I really need help because 

1. What am I defending when I argue with people ?

2. What is controlling the body ?

3. Who/What is looking at reality? 

4.  What is the point of life is there is no "Me" like why do anything Why am I building my life up ?

I feel like I am inside the body behind behind my eyes looking at reality. In the head area. 

7 minutes ago, Chumbimba said:

so then what the fuck am I ?

You can't know with thought. You are beyond thought or image. 

7 minutes ago, Chumbimba said:

Your thought, perception and belief of an illusion. 

8 minutes ago, Chumbimba said:

Control and body, is a thought duality. You seem to be controlling the body like the driver of a car seems to control it. Sometimes. Who beats your heart, who reminds you to breathe? Who digests your food? Does this require a controller or does it just occur for you?

11 minutes ago, Chumbimba said:

Itself. Reality projects and consumes (sees) its own content. 

12 minutes ago, Chumbimba said:

4.  What is the point of life is there is no "Me" like why do anything Why am I building my life up ?

Harry Potter isn't real but millions of children have enjoyed and adored his story and character regardless as the author enjoyed writing it. 

14 minutes ago, Chumbimba said:

I feel like I am inside the body behind behind my eyes looking at reality. In the head area. 

This isn't a very good pointer (haha), but it is interesting. If you point to yourself in reference to yourself in speech in front of another person, where do you point to?

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

The thought that you reside behind the eyes in the head area is just a deeply instilled cultural belief. Really think about it deeply, how is it possible that "you" are physically located there? Why would you be physically confined to that area? How do you know that you are the body? Be honest, you don't know what you are and how you were created, how you got here, and thats the first step to true discovery, admitting you don't know and what you believed you were your whole life were merely beliefs

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

@TrynaBeTurquoise If I am not the body, how come I feel these emotions. I am sitting here right now in this chair. Wherever the body moves, reality goes with it. Like its really weird. If I am not the body then how come I can feel pain, when I am eating I feel the food in my mouth. When I am typing this, I feel the keyboard on my fingertips. I don't get it. 

Edited by Chumbimba
Missed Information

23 minutes ago, Chumbimba said:

@TrynaBeTurquoise If I am not the body, how come I feel these emotions. I am sitting here right now in this chair. Wherever the body moves, reality goes with it. Like its really weird. If I am not the body then how come I can feel pain, when I am eating I feel the food in my mouth. When I am typing this, I feel the keyboard on my fingertips. I don't get it. 

Make the distinction of "physical sensations" such as feeling things, and those feelings "originating from the body". The ladder is an additional thing that is assumed as obvious but is a separate process that you are adding on top of the feelings. 

All you know for sure is that there are sensations present in awareness. 

Notice how reality is not following your body, you have never left reality ever. Reality is always right where you are, and this doesn't mean its just because of a physical location of the body. Thats mistaking correlation for causation. 

My best advice is don't expect to get it immediately. You have to really contemplate it a lot. 

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

38 minutes ago, Chumbimba said:

If I am not the body then how come I can feel pain, when I am eating I feel the food in my mouth. When I am typing this, I feel the keyboard on my fingertips. I don't get it.

There is no "you". Never was.

You are imaginary. This not "your" life.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura doesn't imagination need someone who is imagining. Like you said in the self-deception video Descartes said : Cogito ergo sum... So for something to be imaginary doesn't there have to be one imagining ?

@Chumbimba I think, therefore I am. I AM. Just "I am", not "I am a body". xD

If anyone is imagining anything here it's God imagining you and the whole reality.

It's God imagining you thinking, eating and typing the keyboard. Just like in a dream. Do you need a body to feel pain in a dream? God is dreaming you up just like you dream up your dreams.

Here's the plot twist: God is Nothingess. So, if you want you could say that for something to be imaginary there doesn't have to be a one imagining. Imagining happens, feeling happens, thinking happens, everything happens as a process, directly, by itself. Can you notice it? When you think of pink elephants, it's not you thinking about some object, it's a single happening.

Fuck it I guess im not going to understand this shit without psychedelics xD

3 hours ago, Chumbimba said:

@Leo Gura doesn't imagination need someone who is imagining.

Definitely not.

All someones are products of imagination.

Imagination does not belong to anyone nor does it take place via any physical mechanism. Imagination is grounded in nothing.

How could there be a someone unless it was first imagined? There can't. Nothing can exist until it is imagined, because existence is none other than imagination. There cannot be anything outside of imagination because imagination is absolutely infinite.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

7 hours ago, Chumbimba said:

I realized that I can't find one thing that is "ME" so then what the fuck am I ? Self-inquiry is confusing and I really need help because 

When I recognized the ME was an illusion, there was an energetic shift that took place. I started shedding these layers and feeling lighter and lighter until there was nothing left. 

I felt like I became nothing and simultaneously everything. I have been no-one for almost a year-and-a-half now lol. There's still a character left over the essence of me you could say. 

It's been pretty wild to say the least. ?

When you become nothing you're free to be everything.

No one can enter the gateless gate so be nobody. ❤

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

My view is that you can’t define who the real you is.Its impossible.You will remain in your head trying to answer this question for ever.What you can do is come into an understanding of how the real you interacts with your body/mind.From my experiences there is a pure united consciousness state.This united consciousness when found makes us feel more in tune with ourselves mentally and physically.The problem we have is that for the most part our conscious state is split.It divides between our 2 off biological computers within or head (we disappear into our head),hence the dual mind realisation.We need to learn to come out of our head more and more and learn to think/be once out of it.This is a foreign concept to most people.

ME is an illusion.

Find I

The first thought you had coming into this world, remember it.

That is who you are.

B R E A T H E

Pluto.Your statement find I is spot on.The only way you can summarise yourself ultimately is by saying to yourself “ i am”.You then move on from there.