Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Llight

Does gods infinite love also include stage blue values?

59 posts in this topic

God doesn't care which thing you choose. Why would you choose the option that you acknowledge is relatively packed with more suffering? God won't have an issue if you choose a more evolved option either.

Just now, Llight said:

@Serotoninluv 

for me this means nothing and it should mean the same for you

There is also the issue of objective, universal truths. . . 

Each meaning is a relative, partial truth (including "my" meaning and "your" meaning).

4 minutes ago, Llight said:

Thnx for the replies.

Sure. You thnx to you as well.

1 hour ago, Llight said:

@Serotoninluv Glad you didn't become emotional about this, it means you are on the very top. 

If this is a compliment, thank you.

At a personal level, I'm nowhere near "the very top". 

3 hours ago, Llight said:

@Leo Gura The why bother telling others that materialistic world view is limited or bad for humans if for god that is perfect and equal? Wouldn't chasing those truths or integrating them make them only more human than god?

You are conflating absolute and relative truths.

Realizing that the materialistic worldview is imaginary is crucial for awakening to Truth.

And at a practical level the materialist paradigm seriously hinders scientific advancement.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Sounds like you are looking for an excuse to stop seeking God, or acceptance for being stage blue or green, which by the way you're welcome to do/be.  You will be loved.  (and also, you're the one who sounds emotional....)

Edited by seeking_brilliance

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

4 hours ago, Serotoninluv said:

If this is a compliment, thank you.

At a personal level, I'm nowhere near "the very top". 

@Llight When you realize the very top is relative...you have hit the very top.  Or have you?  At that juncture the very top becomes meaningless.  But that is from the Absolute POV.   

We must create our meaning based on consensus since formed reality is absolutely relative.  And my vote is my man @Serotoninluv is a solid turquoise...heed his words carefully 

❤??

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Leo Gura It's just a mindset a divine mindset, no one is requiring you to move planets, we are just taking a mindset here. And in that high perspective which many people claim to have reached, materialistic and any other world view should be the same. Truth is only god would not mind living in a materialistic world view or any other, for humans they differ vastly since they are limited and they cling strongly to one or the other as i have noticed here the spiritual worldview and normal people in the materialistic view since each supports their limited human self.

@Llight Materialism is false. Just stop.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Yes for leo the human it is. For god the all powerful they are the same. Nothing conditions god or is above god as to make him see differences between his creation.

6 hours ago, Nahm said:

What do you feel limits you / perspective?

I am not talking about me at all here. We are talking about that high perspective that ultimate non duality experience where leo says hitler is the same as jesus and indeed that would be the case for god but the same goes for concepts like physical world view and imaginary world view, for god those are the same and equal, blue and green. Only a human would find value in their difference or duality clamming one is better than the other, for god they are equal.

@Nahm Lol are you serious? This whole website is build around enlightenment and non duality, how there is no right or wrong and he goes publicly saying hitler and jesus are the same. Now a duality appears physical world view vs imaginary world view, to god they are equal and the same, doesn't matter. For petty humans who draw their entire "power" and freedom from this error or duality of course it is a massive problem and complex as well anything to avoid it confronting it, because if this duality goes away their entire "power" as well, god doesn't depend on any view or concept he is all. The worst is that everyone knows this when they see you talk and act, taking leo for example, they all know this, they can't pinpoint specifically but they know it and laugh at him and anyone who is that weak.

@Nahm When i feel like answering questions about me, you are welcome to ask me, till then i would appreciate things on the topic if you have something to say.

@Nahm You are trying your very best to go around it so much, but that is the human condition. It's as if you could manage to convince me or anyone of your duality somehow you managed to quiet your voices inside your mind. Keep going round and round and round. 

@Llight If you could condense the gist of your main point into one sentence, what would it be?

Im not impatient I just want to clearly see what it is

@calibrate materialism paradigm and any "advanced" paradigm are equal in the highest perspective or god perspective, the one where leo easily says jesus is the same as hitler, or infinite love. Yet many in this forum make a division that one paradigm is better than another or some values are better than another blue vs green which only  a limited human can say/benefit from.