Forrest Adkins

This Is Why Men Have Less SΕX Than Women

70 posts in this topic

Men who have sex with healthy women are real men. They should be counted. Rest don't matter. So the number narrows down further. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Applegarden haha, actually I like your edited post. Especially the bit about many of us having double standards. Ain't that the truth. Sometimes I think real personal development and growth can be measured on how much or little we are running around like hypocrites in life! 

1 minute ago, Preety_India said:

Men who have sex with healthy women are real men. They should be counted. Rest don't matter. So the number narrows down further. 

:D Lol, I don't think men can really measures there realness by the health of the women they have sex with. 

What happens if a real man sleeps with an unhealthy women, he turns from a real man to a fake man like a man turns into a werewolf 

Just now, Bill W said:

:D Lol, I don't think men can really measures there realness by the health of the women they have sex with. 

What happens if a real man sleeps with an unhealthy women, he turns from a real man to a fake man like a man turns into a werewolf 

Good men wouldn't do that. 

22 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Wouldn't men who have sex with healthy women be healthy men?

One is in a relationship with someone on the same health level. A healthy woman will not get involved with an unhealthy man. And a healthy man will not get involved with an unhealthy woman. . . . 

Just now, Serotoninluv said:

One is in a relationship with someone on the same health level. A healthy woman will not get involved with an unhealthy man. And a healthy man will not get involved with an unhealthy woman. . . . 

That's exactly what I meant. It's so obvious. 

That's why I called them real men. 

2 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

Why would they (the men) be catergorised at all?

Not to mention what is the definition of health here anyway? 

In writing that a healthy woman will not get involved with an unhealthy man, whom are you referring to? One particular woman you know or speaking on behalf of a group or a cohort? 

Or you could be playing devil's advocate and getting a good discussion going of course. 

10 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

That's exactly what I meant. It's so obvious. 

That's why I called them real men. 

If you decide to use a term like "real men" then you can expect virtually every person who reads your post to also have their own interpretation of what a "real man" is, and therefore, the term is virtually useless unless properly defined and even then it's probably still useless. 

14 minutes ago, Bill W said:

Why would they (the men) be catergorised at all?

Not to mention what is the definition of health here anyway? 

In writing that a healthy woman will not get involved with an unhealthy man, whom are you referring to? One particular woman you know or speaking on behalf of a group or a cohort? 

Or you could be playing devil's advocate and getting a good discussion going of course. 

Of course there are nuances and the term "healthy" is relative.

I'm just speaking generally. A woman that is physically, emotionally and spiritually engaged is not going to get involved with a man that is addicted to methamphetamine, refuses to pay child support, has two outstanding warrants for his arrest and incessantly complains about how his ex-wife "did him wrong and had it coming". 

I also forgot that roughly a small percentage of males/females are born with a predominant sociopathic/ psychopathic nature, and some with physical/mental disorders especially severe forms of autism that are horrific. To these people, dealing with their horniness through dating and forming relationships is extra harder compared to average males/females with relatively healthy psyche and body. If anyone's still complaining about lack of sex, well, look at these people: you're not these unfortunate people. Remember that.

On the other hand, don't forget about that armless and legless person that has a hot gf, I don't know where the video is, so really what are you complaining about if you're not that limited to begin with? Inner world work, inner world work, inner world work! Don't forget you're an inner engineer, actively designing your own life and world. Don't forget that.

Peace!

2 hours ago, electroBeam said:

Well it's not working well. Bitching about not having enough sex is not advancing anyone's survival. 

Yes it is. You just don't properly understand what survival is.

Survival is NOT survival of the body or the species. Survival is about survival of the ego-mind. If you are an incel, THAT is what's being survived. The fact that you never gets laid is a plus in that case because it allows you to maintain an identity as an incel.

The root reason why incels are incels is because they are too scared to let the incel part of them die. Which is what's necessary to get laid.

Which is why incels spend so much time creating ideologies about how they are victims and how unfair life is and how bad women are. Without that ideology incels would die.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, Bill W said:

If you decide to use a term like "real men" then you can expect virtually every person who reads your post to also have their own interpretation of what a "real man" is, and therefore, the term is virtually useless unless properly defined and even then it's probably still useless. 

Of course there are going to be definitions. Each person has a different definition, it practically defines the person as well.  Everyone has them consciously and subconsciously. They're called STANDARDS. 

So if I have high standards, does that say something about me ?

Edited by Preety_India

LYRICS

I ain't much on Casanova
Me and Romeo ain't never been friends
Can't you see how much I really love ya
Gonna sing it to ya time and time again...
Ohh Casanova
Casanova
Ohh Casanova
Casanova

Every man deserves a good woman
And I want you to be my wife
Time is so much better spended baby
With a woman just like you in my life

So let me love ya
Fill you up inside I want to hold ya babe
So let me squeeze ya
Don'tcha know I'll get down on my knees for ya baby
You see..

I ain't much on Casanova
Ohh Casanova
Casanova
Ohh Casanova
Casanova

Every time I want to see ya
I can't find the words to tell ya so
But I love, I love, I love, I love, I love you babe
And I just got to let ya know
How much I need ya
Show you what you mean to me each day baby

So let me hold you
Keep ya safe and warm I'll be your sweetheart babe
Baby, baby, baby
And when I told ya
Girl, I'm an average guy
You seem to know just how I really feel
Cause I'm givin it all
I need you, I want you to stay right here with me
But baby, I never knew love..till you came along...

Casanova
Tell me what to say
Casanova
I can't really get away
Ohh Casanova
Tell me what to do, I ain't no
Casanova
I just want to be with you
Listen baby

I want to hold I want to squeeze ya too
I want to make sweet love to you
I want to be there when ya feel alone
Never letcha go, no

Casanova
I'm just a man baby
And I want to love you, love you, love you, love you baby
Ohhh Casanova

I ain't much on Casanova
Ohh Casanova
Casanova
Ohh Casanova
Casanova"

?

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

^^^LOL

I think the point that the OP is trying to make is that women should be more generous with themselves when it comes to men. If you see a bum on the street, please inquire if he has been "taken care of" lately, and if not, please offer your "services" immediately. It is the only right thing to do if we are to progress into a Stage Green Society.

19 minutes ago, GGG said:

^^^LOL

:D

20 minutes ago, GGG said:

If you see a bum on the street, please inquire if he has been "taken care of" lately, and if not, please offer your "services" immediately.

xD lol.

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

19 hours ago, GGG said:

^^^LOL

I think the point that the OP is trying to make is that women should be more generous with themselves when it comes to men. If you see a bum on the street, please inquire if he has been "taken care of" lately, and if not, please offer your "services" immediately. It is the only right thing to do if we are to progress into a Stage Green Society.

When all you have is a dick, everything looks like a place to stick it.

And when you lack places to stick it, everything becomes a grievance for why there aren't more places to stick it.

;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

When all you have is a dick, everything looks like a place to stick it.

And when you lack places to stick it, everything becomes a grievance for why there aren't more places to stick it.

;)

Don't they sell these devices nowadays  called a "fleshlight", for men to stick their dick in any time they'd like? It's even portable, can take it anywhere. No woman needed. xD

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

Just now, Thewritersunion said:

@Anna1 or you can hit up the aliens ? 

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

This thread is gonna be locked up real soon.

This is Red Pill content I am amazed how far the thread has made it. I haven't seen much of this guy but he's got a good video called: Don't look at women.

Seems like actualized.org as a whole is starting to tolerate the RP at least a little bit.

Arc