Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rebecca Kalamata

Devine Dichotomy

2 posts in this topic

I like this a lot.

Dalai Lama
The more you think about your own self, the more self-centered you are, the more trouble even small problems can create in your mind. The stronger your sense of ‘I’, the narrower the scope of your thinking becomes; then even small obstacles become unbearable. On the other hand, if you concern yourself mainly with others, the broader your thinking becomes, and life’s inevitable difficulties disturb you less.

And I like this too.

if you need help Right Now, start listening at about 46:00 for about 5 min.

Thanks Johnny5,

I wrote this in a post earlier today before I read your warning.

"Lend me your shoes that I might walk in them for an hour or a day. No, don't! Your pain is too much for me to bear. Please, buy a size or 2 larger to suit me so that I can help you".

That devil, she sure is a tricky one. I always keep one eye on my back!

Also, The Dali Lama is Turquoise and Neale Walsh probably is. I am not. I am ever vigilant for co-dependent 'concern'. I have discovered that if I am being co-dependent and being 'concerned' through ego, I am not effective. I am learning to keep it to a warm smile and kind word, especially to the grumpiest. When I see, 'bad/difficult behavior/attitudes, I know that I am witnessing the pain they live with and that it's not my place to rob this opportunity for healing from them. That would be very devilish of me indeed. it's more about living in love and being willing if I'm asked.

Edited by Rebecca Kalamata
additional information