Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DreamScape

God knowing himself

43 posts in this topic

Don't go there, Stay here. Don't chase/seek, that is mind/illusion. Tomorrow never comes. Now is all there is. You are everywhere and everywhen. There is only Here and Now. Be Here, Be Now. Be Empty so you can Be Full. The Usefulness of the Cup is its Emptiness. To attain Knowledge, 'add' things everyday. To attain Wisdom, 'remove' things everyday. To be fully involved in life and all life's blessings is to be fully detached simultaneously. When you grasp this, you will see the truth and you will find I that resides beyond identity and form, the rawness, the nakedness, that's awaiting your arrival and celebration. Step into your infinite, my hand is there, in simplicity, in patience, in compassion, waiting for the dance of the eternal lover to take rise, for only when the truth within is fully realized, i am there to celebrate your arrival and return home in eternal love.

B R E A T H E

If the true God is not in your searchings then you are alone and misguided.The devil is very cunning and WILL let you experience a fake peace.He will then remove this peace from you in an instant and laugh at you for an eternity.

@pluto

On 2/15/2020 at 8:49 PM, pluto said:

Don't go there, Stay here. Don't chase/seek, that is mind/illusion. Tomorrow never comes. Now is all there is. You are everywhere and everywhen. There is only Here and Now. Be Here, Be Now. Be Empty so you can Be Full. The Usefulness of the Cup is its Emptiness. To attain Knowledge, 'add' things everyday. To attain Wisdom, 'remove' things everyday. To be fully involved in life and all life's blessings is to be fully detached simultaneously. When you grasp this, you will see the truth and you will find I that resides beyond identity and form, the rawness, the nakedness, that's awaiting your arrival and celebration. Step into your infinite, my hand is there, in simplicity, in patience, in compassion, waiting for the dance of the eternal lover to take rise, for only when the truth within is fully realized, i am there to celebrate your arrival and return home in eternal love.

Beautifully said. Thank you.