Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DreamScape

God knowing himself

43 posts in this topic

Leos newest video explains it so great you should watch it

<banned for jokes in the joke section>

Thought Art I am disappointed in your behavior ?

On the knowing, known, knower...notice this in plain sight in such light examples as Silent & Listen, are the same. What doesn’t move or change, is that I. Such is the knowing, the known, and the knower. Silence is listening, listening is silence. Remove the letters, the I too, and they are exactly the same “thing”.

Is there knowing but no knower? (Dual thought)

Is there a knower but no knowing? (Dual thought)

Is the thought known in and of itself? (No duality)

In the same color...

Silly analogies are laughed off in the zen room.

Zen rooms are laughed off by silly analogies.

But only because there is no I in zen.

Takes a few approaches to get that which can not be got. Here’s a great video in which this plays out. The relevant point is at 1:12, when “Rupert” points to that which can not be pointed to, if you will. But don’t skip to that point in the video. If you don’t listen to the hour of justifications A.H. makes prior to this, combined with noticing he still didn’t “get it” after Rupert points it out to him so kindly...then the realization would likely be missed. It’s doubly interesting if after, you watch the entire beginning again...in ‘the light’. It shines on the infinite level of sneakery at play in us all.

https://youtu.be/OVowtc-5vxg

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Of course God knows himself and he doesn’t have to prove a single jot to man no matter how angry/frustrated etc etc man gets with God.It doesn’t change a single thing.This is the biggest problem that man has...he will not be subservient to such a dictator as this.This is  how the mind of man works and God knows this.Man will simply not humble himself to being subservient to God in this way...any way.The bigger and  far deeper question to meditate on is does man choose God or does God choose man.If you believe that man chooses god or has any input into this process then think again,you are gravely mistaken.Man has absolutely no input into this process whatsoever.He thinks he has a say in this process but he doesn’t.God chooses man.So what’s left.Well what’s left is mans deep inner searchings that ultimately result in him coming to the conclusion that he is the be all and end all of everything...that he is God.This forum is full of the stuff.The reason that man has come to this conclusion is that he splits his pure consciousness by disappearing into head thus creating the dual mind.He then goes on his merry way deep into Mindfullness thinking searching for truth.He even uses drugs to help him in this process.Man is on a hiding to nothing if he continues to pursue this path.The 2 off biological computers in your head are far far far smarter than you will ever be and LETHAL!!!!

You see, it depends upon whether God has chosen you or not.If he has, he uses the 2 off biological computers to help you or  if he hasn’t chosen you then he uses them to absolutely destroy you.This is the true predicament of man.You will not outsmart GOD no matter how mouth frothingly angry you get with him.This is my experience, for what it’s worth.

God isn't interested in humans if that's at all related.

Probably pays attention only momentarily when Federer does something spectacular on the tennis court or Einstein developed theory of relativity but for the most part he's probably just checking his watch wondering how long we'll actually last.

You gotta remember he's got a whole universe to play with, we're probably one of the least spectacular phenomena he's every thought of.

Edited by Raw Nature

God is interested in humans, it’s just that most humans are not interested in him.Many people spend far far too much time listening to the 2 off biological computers (in their head, trapped/entangled within the dual consciousness mind).These computers are at the very very least quantum computers.The thing about quantum computers is that one minute one will say black and the next minute it will say white.They both do it all the time.If you only key in half the information (possibilities) into these computers you will get rubbish out.The wiser key in both possibilities.These computers couldn’t  care less what you key in (think about/believe in),they are just lifeless pieces of meat (they’re just machines!).

@Prevailer

God created us on an accidental sneeze.

You've really got to think more deeply on the subject of the human condition and nature in general to contemplate elegant design versus chaotic design and where exactly humans fall on the scale there.

The fact that we have become the most dominant species on Earth is a very dangerous thing obviously, goes without saying.

The human is condition is without hope if left to itself I.e left listening to the 2 off quantum computers.I don’t put any sway on what they say.You don’t need to think any more deeply about it than that.I think for myself freely.

Even taking hallucinogens to aid in the deep searchings of the DUAL mind bubble that most people are trapped in will not help you one jot.You will just experience things for an eternity and still stay trapped.You need to come out of the DUAL mind bubble and at least see it for what it is.There is clearly some other superior external element at play here which does enable some people to see this clearly but with others they just don’t see the fallacy of what they are doing.This is why I say the 2 off biological computers are lethal.They are just rolling around the floor laughing at us and these things although phenomenally complex are still lifeless pieces of meat in and of themselves at the end of the day.

If you want to search in the right way take yourself back to prior to the BIG bang.What do you see? Absolutely nothing...complete and utter blackness.Yes?....No.The blackness is full of light if you have the deep in sight to see this.Rather imagine a clear crystal ball.Don't say that the crystal ball is just full of blackness or light.Just accept that it is full of both and at the same time.

Get right with God first though or he will use your searchings (any type of searchings) to utterly destroy you.

@DreamScape It's as if God is the ocean and it wanted to know who it is so he created fish from itself to know what the ocean or God is.

Mahadev

God is love.He will tell you truth if you ask him.Its a complete and utter mystery how he does this but he does by revealing stuff to individuals personally which is truly amazing and absolutely blows my mind.It is impossible for him to harm the people he has chosen or that would go against everything that he is.We need to find him while there is still time.I’ve absolutely no idea why I was even considered.God let’s those who have no interest him go their own way.This is not a way that you should go, believe me, been there, got he tee shirt.These biological computers will taunt you into infinity.

I tried to take him and failed miserably....and then he forgave me...I couldn’t believe it...

God isn’t an it.God is a real person like you and me but perfect and has always existed.You see that is the problem.People see God as someone who is so remote and distant.He is nothing of the sort.

2 hours ago, Prevailer said:

God isn’t an it.God is a real person like you and me but perfect and has always existed.You see that is the problem.People see God as someone who is so remote and distant.He is nothing of the sort.

@DreamScape Total non-duality shows what is God

Mahadev

I am absolutely NOT God....blinkin eck, I’m the least of the least qualified that job....but you see even though I’m the least of the least and I sincerely mean this...I love GOD...he in turn loves me back.It blows your mind....