Onecirrus

I AM WOMEN

7 posts in this topic

Psilocybin has removed a thick veil that was between me and the opposite sex. I now realize I am women, I am the collective result of tens of thousands beautiful divine feminine women passing down their genes over and over again throughout the aeons. The blood of countless women flows through my veins, there hearts, minds, and souls deeply interwoven into the totality of my own being! It puzzles me how hard men try to understand women when they are the very thing they are trying to understand! You don't need to understand, just embody what you truly are! What men so desperately seek within women is really within themselves, it's absurd! Infinite femininity is within my own being, it is a part of me! Why would I ever need to understand femininity if I am femininity? Trying to seek it in others is like trying to seek your own arm! It was a part of you the whole time!

I feel really dumb for ever thinking otherwise. To my sisters (I feel like we're even closer than that!) I just want you to know that I love you! Be patient with us guys, we're very confused!

Yep that's the exact experience I had when my ex wife told me the reasons she broke up with me. 

Edited by electroBeam

congratulations!!!! am glad you had that experience and that you can be more in touch with your feminine side!

Of course femininity is a division within yourself that you created, so you could be masculine.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

of course, we are! and we are everything!

you can train your brain to be like a gorilla, let alone feeling feminine or masculine. that's the capability of our consciousness and brain! 

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"

I wonder what the opposite would feel like. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today.