TrynaBeTurquoise

Mushroom Tolerance-Tripping 2 Days After Mild Trip

7 posts in this topic

So on Friday I had a 1 gram experience but I felt like I needed higher of a dose to get more out of it.

Thoughts on doubling the dose to 2 grams? I have done over 2g before with zero tolerance and its still not super intense, wondering if I should go even higher today like 2.5g according to the chart, but don't want to get blasted to my surprise for whatever reason if I have an individually low tolerance effect. 

I feel like today a perfect opportunity has arisen to trip again and go deeper, but wanted to get thoughts on how much the tolerance would effect me from 2 days prior if anyone has ever done something similar themselves?

xt1692-lD1cFiTeK66kVBgxbdF2Jqek0efuB80FV

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

I did some looking around and some have said that this chart is LSD specific and mushrooms do not produce as much tolerance.

Also remember the Mckenna brothers were on one of their more well known psychedelic expeditions and Dennis reported they were getting “blasted” on psilocybin day in and day out, lol

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

Test it and report back your results.

Keep in mind, people are different. You should not assume that what's true for another is true for you.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Test it and report back your results.

Keep in mind, people are different. You should not assume that what's true for another is true for you.

Aye aye, captain 

Going to use 2g on an empty beach and see where consciousness takes me.

Wow!! 2g was incredibly strong. Hope to be able to integrate my experience, lot of ups and downs and deep questioning/insights that took place, maybe will write out a full trip report soon.

Tolerance is not as simple as that chart or how people make it out to be. Felt like I had no tolerance at all from the 1g trip 2 days prior.

12 hours ago, TrynaBeTurquoise said:

Tolerance is not as simple as that chart or how people make it out to be. Felt like I had no tolerance at all from the 1g trip 2 days prior.

I totally agree. It's a good starting point, but it's so complex that it's really not predictable like that. I find it varies so much depending on what is going on in your life, the setting, the individual, the exact substance, and so on. I've tripped three days in a row before with no apparent loss of potency (all mild doses mind you), and then had a trip a week apart dampened by the first, so it really just depends. 

Mushrooms on an empty beach sounds ideal. Thanks for the report!

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.