Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
khalifa

wim hof feels drasticly different after 5meo

4 posts in this topic

I've done a a single set of 40 breaths yesterday morning on bed as i woke up, I felt like my body was burning like 5meo symptoms and my mind/consciousness felt like a vortex, It didn't feel good, i tried to endure it and let go but i stopped i didn't want to go deeper to make it any more intense, since i have developed some mild phobia in the dark as i try to sleep, these burning/vortex like 5meo sensations/symptoms they come and go with other symptoms of 5meo over the past few months since, it's like an ambush of soul rape everytime which is what caused me to fear going to bed to sleep since it felt like a chore and trying to be on guard turning on lights trying not to feel it, even with lights on they happen but the chances are less since i fear the dark more than with lights on in my room.

Today i gave it ago at 40-50 deep breaths 5 sets, Within my first set of it i felt no 5meo sensation no burning sensations just a slight vortex like shaky/consciousness that was barely noticeable until i focused on it. But every time i was done with a set they felt really good, way better than all my wim hofs they felt like steroids of energy suzing through out my body, i've done wim hof in the past and it was nothing like this, it would usually feel like some energy here and there and i would think it was kinda intense but this was on a whole other level, I felt like i was being massaged/healed i felt so good and at peace, I even cried at the end of how peaceful it as i've never felt at peace at this level while staying still instead of trying to run away and distract myself running away from 5meo symptoms with phobia like thoughts being worried all the time.

I still feel like it's too good to be true, i feel like it's like a rollercoaster, i still have some fear in my mind now about how my nights will go not sure, i'm over my phobia of the nights just because of a good session of this, but i plan to give them a regular go in the morning, although they do increase my tinnitus in my past which is why i stopped. And then tinnitus quiets down overtime. my mind still feels worried

Slightly confused why it's so different between the 2 days, any ideas why?

Edited by khalifa

have you tried 5 meo before to compare the sensations to your breathing technique?

@Moreira

i've experienced only the terror horrific trip nothing blissful when i did 5meo, i just couldn't let go when i was on it, i still respect it and do not think i will be taking it anytime soon or ever since it's haunted my core till this very day, my heart still hurts every now and then when i feel or remember what it was like,  i accidentally feel like 1% of it when i try to sleep i just end up in this state where i accidentally meditate, ever since (i've never had any heart pain or issues before the 5meo), it doesn't feel good i can't explain it either it just sucks like an opposite of the best possible high a human can experience, it's just that bad

that is why this felt significant to have some relief off it in being still, i've never been able to stay still for months since that trip, i used to just distract myself and run away constantly with mundane activities over and over without really relaxing, mind is always worried and still is, it's learned that pattern to fear it

i'm slowly getting better though i do feel a big difference compared to my first 2months after it

Edited by khalifa

Just remembered something significant that may be the cause of why it's different, Last night I had a dream, A dream where i plugged 5meo again, it was just as real as my first time, I let go as much as i could, It felt like my consciousness was leaving my body but it was grounded by my toes, my toes was pulling me back, it didn't let me leave I was stuck between terror and love, Half infinite expanding and half stuck that's what it felt like. I don't remember much of it but I felt half awakened and half asleep. (never had any afterglow from the dream when i woke up, compared to past night merging, I used to freak out or try to laugh it off but i was scared inside with a panic attack)

I also remember nights where i tried to let go everytime i tried my best, it would reach a point till my heart would pound so much in pain that i would just get up from bed giving up sleep and saying "sorry i can't do this right now, maybe another day" trying to speak to my kundulini if it exists in a confused state. I wonder if those vibrations are just anxiety or really kundulini energy. From what it seems I do feel like this energy is alive in my body and it's part of my thoughts half anxiety of being unsure and half awake conscious energy of my thoughts that is reacting to me.

You could say it's the current state of mind phase. It feels like i'm finally making a quantum leap on healing the trama but i believe it's going to take awhile since it's always going to be and up and down phase since it's too good to be true that it was an instant heal. As that's the phase of life. I'm aware of some energy leaping around my body, it wasn't there before all this. It used to bother me, now I just accept it as a part of me it just doesn't bother me it's just like feeling some blood pressure. Tbh I have a preference of it to stop gushing around, it's just distracting as i feel worried about it not being normal since it stems fear within me as i have no idea what it's actually doing. (brain damage thoughts come up here causing a restless mind being worried)  It feels abnormal I don't feel used to it. But it doesn't seem to be harming me. So i've been trying to accept it lately.

Edited by khalifa