Rasheed

Guys Help, Is This Scam or Not? Height Increase Scam?

9 posts in this topic

I watched this video: 

and then found this website: http://www.akhmetov-rost.com

I watched video of this man getting interviewed. He gives all basic height increasing advice and then he sells his book. This person sells his book on his website and nowhere else. Not in amazon. 

+ I googled him, and there is not big info on him. 

I am little bit suspicious. Is he for real? Or he just wants to scam people?

What you all think? 

Edited by Rasheed

Digital Minimalism: A philosophy of technology use in which you focus your online time on a small number of carefully selected and optimized activities that strongly support things you value, and then happily miss out on everything else.” - Cal Newport

I’d be highly skeptical.

One’s height natural increases/decreases with the compression and decompression of the spine. To cause a permanent increase in height seems unrealistic based on my current understanding of physiology.

I suppose the only way to know for sure is to try it though.

My advice is to instead focus on your posture. Most people have an anterior sway of their pelvis and protraction/internal rotation of the shoulders that decreases their height. Improve your spine alignment and you’ll not only look taller but very well may add a small amount to your height. 

The game of survival cannot be won. 

@Rasheed Accept and love yourself as you are.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I think this is a scam. Japanese models undergo to agressive surgery to be taller which the doctor break (controlled) their leg bones and separate them slighly so the bones weld them and then they become longer.

With all the technology in Japan they wouldnt do that if it wasnt the only choice that works.

@King Merk @Leo Gura @Moreira I am skeptical of this guy too, but in general I think, height is more psychological than physical. Modern scientists are super dogmatic, they don't consider mind's power over the body. I have seen videos of people using law of attractipn to increase height. What do you think about that? Those videos makes sense more, than this one, for me.

Digital Minimalism: A philosophy of technology use in which you focus your online time on a small number of carefully selected and optimized activities that strongly support things you value, and then happily miss out on everything else.” - Cal Newport

Once the epiphyseal growth plan calcifies, no more growth is physiologically possible. Look up a condition called Acromegaly to see what happens to someone who's body stopped growing but get strong pulses of Growth Hormone. Unless you are willing to get the surgical procedure that includes breaking your bones and joints, it is not possible. Be extremely careful with any growth hormone inducing procedures ...you cna give yourself cancer if you start stimulating excessive cell growth. 

Accept the cards you've been given and turn it into your strong suit. Height is not that important if your personality and consciousness levels are inline. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

@Rasheed it depends, there are people who are relatively small but no one notices it except from noticing it maybe for a second - you‘d only notice their actual body size after someone would mention it and in your memory might even see them as same height as yourself. before people started to measure body size, the bodysuits used to mingle into the same awareness pot as the being present and charismatic pot. for example if there was a relatively small king, people would maybe notice, but the overall impression would be a tall person. same with an actor, because the actor is present on stage and transports the emotion very good, it’s only accessible if you exactly focus on the body size if you notice how tall the person really is. this can happen with every person of authority or high presence you meet. 

be aware that this significant size if it is created by the person his herself is always under the surface maintained by red, even the actor/actress is playing out   healthy red to achieve that effect. the important part about it is how it’s balanced, not an aggressive red but one that’s more in touch with the mythological you.

there is also another significant size perfspective from the viewers side, when the watcher puts another person onto a pedestrial, the other person grows in size - but that second option is not in your hands to change, or only by being a person others would want to see as great.

Really as Leo said part of becoming more conscious is to Love and accept yourself the way you are and to see you are already perfect.  It is worrying about what others think of you and how they perceive you.  And that's all an illusion.   And you will never be satisfied if you chase happiness externally by trying to change your physical appearance.  Happiness is found within.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Rasheed You are already " Rasheed" man :)  Why would you need couple of more inches anyway?? Kidding aside, It's all your judgmental mind which constantly sets standards and judges you against them. Instead of conjuring up reasons to feel flawed becuz of your height, Work on loving every inch of yourself and what you are. Then you will come to realize the REAL you is much larger and stronger than you might have imagined ;)