actualizing25

Which psychedelic as a beginner? Retreat or solo?

22 posts in this topic

On 9/2/2020 at 10:53 PM, Aaron p said:

Ketamine is a disassociative chemical that, in my opinion, is extremely powerful for consciousness work...however it's also an antidepressant and is very addictive also. Unlike MDMA, ketamine does not mix well with a lot of other chemicals.

@Aaron p Hi, can you tell me more about using Ketamine for consciousness work? I haven´t used it much and the times I had  i´ve found it yeah a little bit habit-forming and addictive in lower-medium doses. Also it didn´t felt like it had the laser introspection or awareness as psychs. However, and out of the blue, I experienced this last time I used it last week: 

Which made me wonder if maybe had more potential of what I thought it had. I gotta say the previous day I´ve had done a very small amount of lsd and had some glimpses of high consciousness (but very very subtle),  so probably the interaction was also the reason it happened. However I still mindblowed by how little small amount I took and had the experience I did. 

@Javfly33 i have to say mate, I don't really understand how this whole thing works. Infact, I don't really know how any of this works...or why ketamine is good for consciousness work. Infact I don't even know what consciousness is. I go by the voice...the longer I do what it says the more things start to line up. I can't explain how I know ket is good for consciousness work...I just do. But seriously watch out, it's a super nice drug that is super addictive in my opinion. Aw it's so good tho lol