SoothedByRain

Leo from Actualized.org thinks He Is God - Bobby's Perspective

24 posts in this topic

17 minutes ago, Johnny5 said:

Excellent :) Ego backlash is not a bad thing, it just means it comes out of hiding. Normally it prefers to stay hidden, because then it can go on undetected. Self-awareness is the key to everything, so a backlashing ego is kind enough to rear its head for you to observe and familiarize yourself with. All part of the process. I'd be more worried if it remained in hiding.

When has that ever not been the case (or at least the people's perception)?

Our world used to be smaller (so to speak) so our problems were smaller. But it's not fundamentally different now than it ever was. Never has the world not be at stake in our human games.

There will be more problems after the current ones, I guarantee you. Running around like your hair is on fire won't do anyone or anything any good. It will only generate more CO2 :P

Okay so you are going to convince half the population of climate change?

If things won't go well for you either way, just decide how you want to spend your time. I spent years trying to figure out what I want to do, and any answer I came up with was always about dealing with everyone else's problems. So then I asked myself, what if all the world's problems were solved, and what if I had all the time and money in the world, in other words what if I were absolutely free to choose what to do with my life, what would I want to do? What if nobody needs life coaching, what if nobody needs to oust the president, what if the planet doesn't need to be saved, what if you lived in an ideal sandbox where anything was possible, what would you want to do with your life?

Think about that one first.

Everyone has always been trying to fix the world, and the world has never been more broken. It's our own constant tinkering and meddling that keeps causing it.

Devilry.

I understand what you say but it is not very compelling to me in this context. I don't think discussing and looking for solutions to current societal problems is "running around like your hair in on fire". One of the reasons why we are here at all is because people had foresight and participated in the process of ensuring a future for all that will come after themselves.

Everyone has always been trying to fix the world, and that is what kept the world together. The desire to fix the world is Divine, it is part of the grand game. There would be no game if there was no desire to help each other and to suffer. I don't see a duality between high and low consciousness, it all has it's part to play in the grand scheme. "Low consciousness" is after all the primary way in which the Divine manifests itself into being. You don't see enlightened people running around everywhere and that is not by accident. It is not the time for that.

Devirly is the substance of nature. All structure to me is devilry, all that wants to uphold itself is devirly. Devilry is the way by which the Divine manifests it's miracle. There is no reason to avoid it for it is eternal. Devilry will never cease, and in the eyes of Divine there is no Devilry, there is only the divine.

This is one of the most important paradoxes to realize I think, that the duality between devirly and purity is imagined by you. Accepting reality as it is, is not better than not accepting reality as it is. All is already accepted. When I desire to fix the world, it is the Divine Will, Divine manifestation. If I desire to argue with you about whatever we are currently arguing, it is Divine Will.

The tinkering and non-tinkering are both one and the same thing, for the observed is not different from the observer. God is a silent observer and a deeply invested and immersed tinkerer. There is no difference between the two, they are two sides of the coin of manifestation.

There is no need to convince half the population of climate change, there is a need to understand why half the population believes in climate change and how to establish structures which will allow future generations not to fall into the same ways of thinking. I don't know why I would think about myself first before thinking about others. I am utterly grateful for what I have, I don't feel an urgent need to create more happiness in my life.

What I try to do is not to resist my authentic expression. I don't want to pretend to be high consciousness for the sake of being high consciousness. To pretend I am apathetic, or to seek apathy, because that is what high consciousness people do. To pretend not to be idenfitied with being vegan because "A high consciousness person will let go of all identification". This attitude has stifled my development in the past, it lead to delusions.

In my experience the way to progress is to live through that which is my desire, not to deny myself. I think I am starting to realize that enlightenment is not for those who are losing the game of life, enlightenment is for those who have won the game of life.

If you look around you, that is in reflection of the Divine Will. You do not see enlightenment before survival has not been met. You do not see an entire enlightened species or civilization before it has not taken care of it's survival needs. You do not see the wolves enlightened as they are struggling to survive.

I desire to understand why this problem exists and I desire to communicate it, therefore I let it manifest. I will not force myself to "Imagine what I would do if there would be no problems in the world.", because I do not care to do so. I want to serve without resistance.

Glory to Israel

Leo is God. This is why what you're saying is just a reflection of blindness. No hate here, its like trying to describe to a person who's blind what the sunset looks like, you wouldn't feel bad if he didn't believe you that there was this glorious phenomenon like a sunset, sunrise or a freaking blackhole, amazing!

There's no point debating here, Bobby's definition of God is different from Leo's.