Rahul yadav

Accepting -- whatever Is.

8 posts in this topic

I was able to see utter perfection in everything. So i decided to come up with this metaphor.

When we see this image1 as your life we automatically judge and say its incomplete, not perfect,  bad, and not acceptable, its wrong, its somehow not how i want it to be, 

And we have our own needs, judgements, bias that how our life "Should Look Like" and not like how it is and that creates lot of issues -- anger, hate, jealousy, trauma, no-forgiveness, incompleteness

What you need to see is your life just like this image1 is perfect the way it is, that unsolved image is Literally Perfectly solved puzzel, like stars and moon, or beautiful sunset. Complete and Perfect

Literally your life is that way, and when you accept it, see the beauty in it, be thankful/respectful for every people, every thought, every emotions, every situation occurred to you. you see now you have more power to make higher choices and become more abundant.

image1.jpeg

image - need.png

@Rahul yadavAmazing stuff man!

Thanks For Sharing❤️

All of your life you have been told that God created you. God come now to tell you this:  You are creating God❤️

7 hours ago, Rahul yadav said:

I was able to see utter perfection in everything. So i decided to come up with this metaphor.

When we see this image1 as your life we automatically judge and say its incomplete, not perfect,  bad, and not acceptable, its wrong, its somehow not how i want it to be, 

And we have our own needs, judgements, bias that how our life "Should Look Like" and not like how it is and that creates lot of issues -- anger, hate, jealousy, trauma, no-forgiveness, incompleteness

What you need to see is your life just like this image1 is perfect the way it is, that unsolved image is Literally Perfectly solved puzzel, like stars and moon, or beautiful sunset. Complete and Perfect

Literally your life is that way, and when you accept it, see the beauty in it, be thankful/respectful for every people, every thought, every emotions, every situation occurred to you. you see now you have more power to make higher choices and become more abundant.

image1.jpeg

image - need.png

Great practical metaphor, Im stealing this for the future.  Thanks for sharing.

@Rahul yadav Truly speaking.... i was uncomfortable with the first image....pointing what I need to work on—- Seeing and accepting the life as it is and not to create suffering out of it.

?IngitScooby ?

@Rahul yadav yeah you hit it spot on ?

The resistance to what is causes the suffering.

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

@Rahul yadav Nice to see a fellow Runescape player haha

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, 'This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful.' The moment you see it, the head stops running thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts running. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho