Llight

Are there things better than final awakening or enlightenment?

33 posts in this topic

@Llight emotions, did you observe them well? then who is the observer? who is the emotion?

sit down and meditate.

@remember Observing does nothing and you know it, i am content with them and i know their value. If you want to downplay their power then that is your choice.

@Llight yes thoughts have power. but why talking about their power while you could have a direct experience of them? it’s because you don’t want to leave the cage, you already got used to it, you don’t want to explore, the cage fits you perfectly fine.

@remember I have no idea what you are talking about. My post was about controlling emotions and how they dominate your life, if you don't agree give an example you did plenty i well received them, no need to jump to other topics or repeating things.

Edited by Llight
typos

@Llight yep and i tried to tell you to observe „them“ and find out about your control unit and how your controll unit seems to see your emotions as some kind of external threat.

@remember Out of topic, but still it's not about me or how i see them. You can see them as good or neutral it doesn't matter, i am talking about power in general of emotions over humans and how a few who had control over them made a big impact. 

@Llight again your controll unit who decided on that.

realize where your third eye is at and then we can talk about who is controlling whom and why.

Edited by remember

@remember Unless you don't have any lust feelings, or anger or irritation of any sort in the last year without your permission then I am so in, but i highly doubt that you can do something like this unfortunately.

23 hours ago, Llight said:

Are there things better than final awakening or enlightenment?

"Better" and "worse" are relative to your agenda. 
"Final" awakening is when there is no agenda because there is no self.

From the POV of enlightenment, there is nothing better and there is nothing worse.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

25 minutes ago, Llight said:

@remember Unless you don't have any lust feelings, or anger or irritation of any sort in the last year without your permission then I am so in, but i highly doubt that you can do something like this unfortunately.

Like Leo said earlier, this desire for total emotional control is rooted in ego. You can de-tatch yourself from these emotions and observe them instead of letting them run your life, yes. 

I suppose monks with 20 years of meditative practice have more "control" over their emotions like you want. But you're probably better off accepting and feeling into your emotions more

Feelings are great, be grateful for them haha

@Llight If you just sit with them and let thought go, it will be revealed to you how you’re creating them right under your nose, so to speak. There’s not much more that can be communicated while you keep telling everyone what they know and think, instead of listening and contemplating. When that experience occurs for you, that is when you scrutinize the emotions you’re experiencing, rather than personifying your experience onto someone. You’ll see what I mean, and it is most worthwhile. Try writing about the feelings, there’s lots of insight to ‘gain’.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Llight

I had difficulty with this one as well.  Maybe this may help you to see it from a different perspective.

Most people don’t have any emotions or feelings of guilt, shame, fear etc., when they cut their front lawn grass, why is that?

One possible explanation could be that people don’t have any feels or emotions when cutting grass is because they don’t “believe” grass is a living being or is conscious, or that grass doesn’t feel pain when they cut it.  Because of this “belief” or “Unconscious Belief”, most people do not feel any emotions or feelings towards grass cutting.  A few conscious beings, on the other hand, are aware that all plants are conscious beings to some degree, and their beliefs are different, which may lead to feelings and emotions.

When you look at your cup of coffee every morning, do you experience any emotions or feelings?

I sometimes do, it reminds me when I was younger and worked out in the cold.  It was a comfort for me. My “belief” was and is that coffee is a warm and welcoming comfort beverage.  It is also a fond memory, and memories are thoughts that can lead to feelings and emotions.

My niece, on the other hand, spilt coffee on her lap while driving.  Her feelings and emotions towards coffee are entirely different than mine. She now believes hot coffee is dangerous and painful, and because of this “belief” and “Past thought memories”, she gets a feeling sensation of fear and pain and mildly emotional when she sees coffee.  I know these aren’t the greatest examples, but try to understand where I am coming from.

Ask a few females in their 40’s and 50’s what their feelings are about men? and also when they were 10 years old?  Did their feelings and emotions change over the years? Why?

So, the question you should be investigating is; do beliefs and thoughts come before or after emotions and feelings. 

If you do come to the conclusion that beliefs and thoughts come before emotions and feelings, you may come to the realization that you do have control of your emotions and feelings by just changing your beliefs, thoughts and programing!

Just sharing a few thoughts and beliefs!

Edited by DLH

There are things "better" than enlightenment. PM me if you want to know more