Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Endangered-EGO

Petition for Leo to do a Video about Kundalini Awakening

12 posts in this topic

Hello Guys,

I know that some of you (including me) are currently experiencing or starting to experience Kundalini. A lot of people go through Kundalini without any knowledge about it and it is pretty terrifying. There is apparently a lot of misinformation about it on the internet. A lot of people who raise Kundalini go through intense suffering, because they are not prepared and the energy is cleaning them against their WILL, which makes the suffering even worse.

Another reason why Leo should do a video about Kundalini is, that a lot of people misinterpret their Energy. A few years ago I had energy shoot up my Spine and I thought that it was Kundalini. I see a lot of people like me who didn't have Kundalini think they had Kundalini.

Believe me, even if the snake (the energy feels like a snake slowly crawling up the spine) moves just a little, you will probably feel sick, and high for days.

Kundalini is also borderline magic, it can heal you physically AGAINST YOUR WILL. After it rises up you will be in heaven when shakti meets shiva. It can be transferred and channelled from Masters to Students. (What I heard)

When they go down the spine afterwards there will be enlightenment. Hindus think Christians call it "Stairway to Heaven" (my new favourite song btw) and replace shakti/shiva with angels.

I also believe that Leo doesn't talk a lot about the physical aspects of spirituality, like chakras. Opening and cleaning chakras is kind of easy and heals you mentally and physically to some degree.

I have a lot of weird energies in my body who seem to sculp my body, vibrations etc.

My Question to you guys:
Have you experienced Kundalini Awakening before, or are you in right now?
Have you also (like me) misinterpreted the energy shooting up the spine as Kundalini?
Would you also like Leo to do a whole video about Kundalini?

My Question to @Leo Gura :

Are you in a Kundalini Awakening right now? What do you think about it? Is it worth a whole video? Is it possible to become enlightened without the nervous system, is it just a by-product of awakening? Or just a facet of enlightenment?

My opinion, I do not want to go in Kunalini wars.

First Kunalini is never not awake, it is your life energy(which I think is not completely correct way to describe it), your potential so to say, what resisted Kunalini can do is make you less empathic, now when you consider it, this video I personally think is not bad for explanation. 

Hi, you seem to now a lot about Kundalini Awakening. Honestly, I haven´t research the stuff much. I am still skeptick if it´s literal or it is just a "symbol". 

Do you think that last night, when I went to sleep, I fall asleep and then suddenly very soon I woke up but before it my consciousness "woke up" in darkness (until here its kinda normal, people who get sleep disorders experience sometimes this "transition" between awake and dreaming), but what happened was body started trembling furiously, very violent. I let go and just let it be of course because i couldnt even move.

I´ve had some sleep alterations of this kind here and there but nothing that violent as yesterday. I didnt give it much importance though, but now reading that i´d just thought to ask 

@Javfly33  Kundalini is literal. It starts differently for people. For example pulsations vibrations etc. But the Kundalini is like a electric snake literally crawling up your Spine. No visualisation, you can feel the snake. It kind of feels like your penis close to an orgasm, but IN YOUR SPINE. A pretty good feeling. And when it moves, or when it "shoots up energy" it burns. My face felt like fire. Shiva and shakti represent the divine energy. Terrifying yet beautiful.

@Javfly33  Could be the start of Kundalini. Try to focus on your lower back, you'll notice if the snake comes up :D However remember to ask the energy to regulate itself, and don't try to pull it up all the way, don't stop it either. Just let go. It's not incredible pain, but it goes a loot smoother without fear. Make sure to have no drugs or stimulants in your system.

Unfortunately nobody seems to give a damn. I guess I'll have to find another guru who can tell me exactly what to think and do (joke)

I don't think Leo has experienced a Kundalini Awakening (correct me, if I'm wrong), so I doubt he would want to do a video about it. Generally speaking, when it comes to spirituality, it is best to talk about things you have direct experience of.

Personally, I am still a bit confused about the relationship between Kundalini and Enlightenment. Are they the same? Do they overlap? Is Kundalini one of the paths that lead to enlightenment or perhaps the only one, just in different forms?

My full Kundalini awakening happened over 7 years ago and I'm still looking for answers. I believe I experienced enlightenment, if only briefly, but that does not make it a permanent state or condition. People who are permanently enlightened are generally referred to as saints, usually depicted with a Halo around their heads for this reason. These are your Monotheistic saints, Buddhist Boddhisattvas, Jain Tirtankharas, Hindu Jivanmuktas, etc...

I also think that during the whole Enlightenment and Kundalini Awakening process, divine grace gets generally overlooked, which in my view, is a major error. There is a higher power at work here, that simply cannot be denied and surrender to this higher power is a key component of this process. It is also a painful process, because you gradually have to let go of various parts and layers of your ego, until there is nothing left and you are reborn in a baptism of fire. It is a great pity that most people cannot even begin to understand the universal truths behind the common teachings present in all religions and spiritual traditions. I have found, that the same motifs and teachings reappear in each of them over and over again, with different levels of complexity and detail. 

There's plenty of people already talking about this topic. 

@Dumuzzi Kundalini doesn't just stop apparently? Do you still feel the shakti energy in your Body? Do you feel like you are in Heaven, or did you feel in heaven after the snake crawled up the entire spine?

I have talked to people a Person who enlightened from Kundalini. Started 20 years ago

It seems to me that Leo doesn't understand that Chakras/Energy in the Body are not "just energy" but actually physical. 

10 hours ago, Endangered-EGO said:

@Dumuzzi Kundalini doesn't just stop apparently? Do you still feel the shakti energy in your Body? Do you feel like you are in Heaven, or did you feel in heaven after the snake crawled up the entire spine?

I have talked to people a Person who enlightened from Kundalini. Started 20 years ago

It seems to me that Leo doesn't understand that Chakras/Energy in the Body are not "just energy" but actually physical. 

Oh boy, we are opening up a can of worms here... How much time do you have?

I can't speak for Leo, but I assume he comes to this from a different perspective, which is more metaphysical.

The Kundalini path or that of Tantra is more physical, yes, but just defining what is physical, what energy is, what the chakras are is already fraught with difficulty. Even though I have direct experience with all of the things we are discussing here, I still struggle to put them into words, because we simply lack the intellectual framework, not to mention the scientific knowledge to describe most of these things, therefore we are stuck with inadequate metaphors. 

I have done a modicum of research on the scientific background of Kundalini and the Chakras and suffice to say, all we can really say is that these are phenomena that fall into the "dark" spectrum of the physical universe, that is they are not directly observable to us through our normal, everyday senses and their extensions, scientific instruments. From research compiled by David Wilcock (The Source Field Investigations is an excellent book, even if some of his subsequent work has been discredited) it would seem that everything we observe around us, including in the unseen, is just movement in an all-encompassing fluidic medium, which he calls the source field. 

So, particles and atoms are vibrations, or in other words, standing waves in the source field, like ripples on a pond. The Chakras are the flow of this energy in a vortical fashion, much like a tornado, spinning around due to the movement of the fluidic medium. As the source field moves quicker, it is hotter and more energetic, when it slows down, it is cooler. Everything connected to chakras, kundalini, energy healing, etc... can pretty much be explained by the movement of the source field. It may be an oversimplification, but I hope you get my gist.

Regarding the properties of the Kundalini energy as it manifests in my body, yes, it is in constant motion, but I don't notice it that much, unless I concentrate on it and draw my attention to it. Most of the time it just operates in the background, but I do feel it all the time, except I'm so used to it that I don't really acknowledge its existence during normal, everyday life. It is a bit like breathing in air, you don't really notice it's there, unless you concentrate on it.

I would say that I often feel like I'm in heaven, but not always. I have to concentrate on the sensations and energies in my body and "raise" them, if that makes sense, to put me in "heaven mode", where I truly feel that I am a spiritual being with great wisdom and power. This, I have to do, in order to channel or heal or to contact heavenly beings, though sometimes they might come to me, when I am in a "normal mode" of consciousness and that will induce me to raise my consciousness to the level they are at, so we can interact. 

Edited by Dumuzzi

@Dumuzzi yes I’m many cases a true kundalini awakening can lead to Enlightenment, Kundalini energy in a nut shell clears chakras & past traumas & in turn you could become enlightened. Kundalni energy can stay very active for many years also I’ve heard 7-20 till it really chills out & runs the course,  lowest I’ve ever heard is 3 years. 

From what I have heard many people also don’t need Kundalini to become enlightened either, it’s a case by case thing.

mine awoke about a year & a 1/2 ago, I feel much better & much less anxiety, I shake when I sit to mediate they are called (Kryas) my hands have also flapped & shake they are called (Mudras) 

there are some pretty good books out there on kundalini, shinzen young has spoken on the matter as well (really helped me out)  I shake uncontrollably when I mediate it’s like a purification & lots of purging is going on, you can see people shaking uncontrollably on YouTube as well. 

the shaking has subsided tremendously over time & I'm not seeking for enlightenment as much, it’s almost like I know the ego isn’t who I am so it doesn’t get to me as much then a few years ago.  I just watch thoughts now. After all I’m just the watcher. 

Edited by Tony 845
Idk

We have seen Leo cooking soups, smoothies, it would be nice if he made a video showing kundalini/yoga exercises!