Dodo

Spooky Coincidence / Synchronicity

7 posts in this topic

The other day as I was falling asleep, suddenly I started seeing very clearly one old guy that I used to see walking on the streets. The guy never talks and always walks about asking people for cigarette. He hugged me one time when I gave him. He looks like he has learning disability and can't talk.  So I hadn't seen him in a long time, but after I had these visions of him, out of the blue, the next day as I was going home from the park, guess what! I saw him, walking around, asking people for cigarettes. He looked at me, and usually he comes to ask me, but this time he walked away. As if... He knew something?

I'm spooked! But in a happy way :D 

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

@Dodo Spooky!

It's really cool though.

Edited by ElvisN

I have a cool story lol. Couple nights ago I was sitting in my house drinking tea and becoming aware of myself and reality. Then my dad's gf turned round to me and said "oh ye of little faith" and I Instantly recognised that this was God speaking to me through her. Then today in class my lecturer turned round to me and said "oh ye of little faith" and I laughed, then instantly recognised it again and turned my head back. It's like I'm hearing it with two sets of ears. I know it. I can feel it echoing through me. It's the spirit telling me that I need to have faith in it.

Other folks who experience synchronicities are welcome to post stories here

On 05/02/2020 at 7:14 AM, ElvisN said:

Other folks who experience synchronicities are welcome to post stories here

Today I had some funny experience again from Today.

Its really windy over here in London. I went outside in the morning and saw this yellow plastic ball exactly as I went outside the shop, it went right in front of my feet as I exited the shop so I kicked it around a bit, but at one point the wind took it away...

So I continued on my way, I went to have a walk in the park, came back and on my way home, through another street, I see the same ball. It was tossed by the wind here there and everywhere, and it came again to me. I had to pick it up and bring it home. I wonder what it means if anything. 

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

@Aaron p That's called psychosis ;)

About 1 to 2 week ago I was in China. My cofounder had an idea for our current startup which would be highly popular but would ruin lots of lives by ripping people off. I told him that this idea is literally like a virus, spreads well but posions the world. He said that nothing bad would happen to him or me if we do this idea. The next day he got the coronavirus.