ElvisN

What I've Been Upto

31 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Aaron p said:

Candy flip boiiiii

Dont suggest non sense that could get someone hurt

@Aaron p I know it's probably a joke man, but be careful mixing drugs. 

Ever since I've seen someone have a seizure mixing Ketamine and MDMA it's really made me realize the potency of some of these substances and how dangerous they can be. This was at a rave, and a high amount was taken, but if he's already taking 700ug's of acid, mix that with MD and that could cause issues. 

I know you're getting into Psyches, so just be careful man :) 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

You can't compare a Candyflip to mixing MDMA with Ket.

The risk of a candy flip hurting you physically is very low compared to the very high risk of mixing upper and downer.

Nevertheless I also think mixing drugs most of the time isn't a good idea!

10 hours ago, Gnosis said:

@ElvisN What if you stopped taking LSD for a solid few months or a year and only made your efforts without it?

It might work for you.

The ego dissolves quickest when we do things differently.

Maybe the experience of LSD having little to no effect on you is an insight in itself.

What you are you trying to have an effect on?

What was it about your initial experience on LSD that broke through?

How can you be sure that whatever it was, isn't here right now?

@Gnosis This was helpful. Thank you for the meaningful insights

8 hours ago, Girzo said:

@ElvisN but it stacks up.

You can build yourself a tolerance for months somtimes. 

And your tabs could be underdosed, anywhere between 20 and 100 mcg. You have to give them to someone experienced to judge or test against research chemicals, like 1P-LSD, because they are dosed right. So if 1P-LSD makes you trip on 100 mcg and you need 300 mcg of your tabs for the same trip then you got yourself a bunk product.

With good tabs 150 mcg is a really strong trip.

@Girzo yeah they do stack up. I highly suspect it's a tolerance issue.

Thanks man, your comments on this forum are always highly appreciated.

Edited by ElvisN

9 hours ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

@Aaron p I know it's probably a joke man, but be careful mixing drugs. 

Ever since I've seen someone have a seizure mixing Ketamine and MDMA it's really made me realize the potency of some of these substances and how dangerous they can be. This was at a rave, and a high amount was taken, but if he's already taking 700ug's of acid, mix that with MD and that could cause issues. 

I know you're getting into Psyches, so just be careful man :) 

@LfcCharlie4 mixing MD and lsd is gd mate. It's good for hair growth

@acidgoofy Was just an example, but I remember back when I was doing it I thought me and my mates were fine and nothing bad would ever happen, everyone does really. 

Yes this from an 'anti-drugs' website, but pre 25 drug use is dangerous in terms of brain development, and I know all the psychonaughts will hate me for saying it, but it's really put me off, if you're abusing this stuff before 25 you don't really know the long term effects it could have on your brain. It's always good to look at both sides. 

And, this is from someone who at 17 was parroting the whole 'MDMA is safer than Alcohol' message from Professor David Nutt. Which it is when used properly, tested for safety and at the correct dosage. This thread made me realize that rarely happens with people our age. 

@Aaron p I know you're joking it's just the guy is having 700ug trips, it seems the best advice for him is a break, not too add more psychologically addictive drugs in the mix, if he gets up to levels like that say .5+ with MD and isn't having the 3 months breaks that could be far more dangerous. 

I know I sound like a fucking old anti-drugs teacher, but I'm not at all, they are amazing tools, but can also be really dangerous when done wrong, that's all. 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

@LfcCharlie4 well your obviously right. Every drug has negative impacts it can have on you. But the thing is, nobody teaches us how to use and handle drugs. Adults yell at kids and just straight up say "don't do drugs!" And that's it. Telling people not to play with fire is pointless...everyone loves playing with fire at some point, it's fun! The more conscious thing to do would be to teach young people how to dance with danger in a safe way. I'm going to tell my kids how to play with fire when I notice their getting to the age...not yell at them and pretend like their going to be perfect haha. Learning how to play with fire safely, is the best thing. And actually not learning is dangerous

Edited by Aaron p

@Aaron p yeah I agree, drug education is the way forward, but to me part of education is surely teaching correct dosages and not to mix drugs if it could be dangerous? And if people do mix how to do it in the safest way possible. Although some drugs you just can’t mix. 

And, to me, in this persons case since he’s using 700Ug which is a ridiculously high dosage, the most responsible thing to do would be to actually take a complete break, Psychological addiction is a real thing. 

and, then if the person wanted to try MD, the sensible thing would then be to do it on it’s own with a reasonable dosage before mixing it with another drug.

I completely agree with drug education and not anti-drugs I wish that was how the system worked, and eventually it will but sorry I don’t believe education is recommending a candy flip in this situation that’s all maye :) 

Yeah your right mate. I just think it's important that people realise that, just because your a bad motherfucker who doesn't give a shit, doesn't mean you have to be uninformed and unintelligent. Know what I mean

@Aaron p Of course. Mention to your employer you take MDMA or Psyches and you'll likely be out the door unless it's some kind of physical labor job, there's a HUGE negative stigma attached to any drug other than alcohol. 

Go into your typical office on a Monday morning and say how shitfaced you got at the weekend and you'll be applauded, I have nothing against alcohol and often enjoy it when I go out with my mates, but it's just how accepted and ingrained it is in our culture, and how so many don't see it as a drug simply because it's legal. David Nutt is really doing well investigating this and revealing the truth I must say!

And, defo, if you're taking drugs sensibly I have no issues. I guess it's just because I know someone who got checked into a mental hospital twice after 1 Acid trip, so like I say these's substances need to be heavily respected, and only taken by those with good mental health. Or, if it is taken fr healing purposes in terms of Mental Health etc there's places I believe you can do that now according to the interview I watched with a UK Doctor on London Real.