ElvisN

What I've Been Upto

31 posts in this topic

Hey guys. Just wanted to post something on my spiritual path and what progress I've made the last several months.

I started doing regular high dose LSD trips since June last year. I usually trip once a week at 700 - 1000ug.

I've tripped at least two dozen times now, but still haven't awoken.

In fact, my last trip on Saturday, I felt like I didn't trip at all. I'm sure the trip happened, but it's like nothing happened to me. I just remember feeling like vomiting a few times and that's it.

I expect that I'll just have to continue taking LSD and will awaken eventually.

Any thoughts? Maybe I'm doing something wrong?

The only exception to this whole thing is that among the first times I took LSD (at the time I'd forgotten about enlightenment and it'd been more than 2 1/5 years since I followed Leo's content), during my first high dose trip (700ug) I asked myself 'What is enlightenment?' and had a spiritual awakening, although I didn't understand what had happened, until I got in this forum and watched Leo's content. Since then I've been trying to awaken again on LSD but hasn't happened yet.

Possible pointers.

meditate for a few hours before you trip

test your acid or make shroom tea

get your life in order

29 minutes ago, acidgoofy said:

What are you doing when you trip?

@acidgoofy I don't do anything specific. I just allow myself to enter the trip. I let the trip take me wherever.

Although. It doesn't usually take me to places. I usually just go through emotional pain.

12 minutes ago, acidgoofy said:

Is your body shacking and vibrating the whole trip?

@acidgoofy Nah, not really. Are you talking about the bodily vibrations that occur when you dissociate?

14 minutes ago, acidgoofy said:

Is your body shacking and vibrating the whole trip?

Yours?

27 minutes ago, ElvisN said:

Are you talking about the bodily vibrations that occur when you dissociate?

No its more like a cleansing of past traumas and bad energy.

I worked trough the emotional pain long time ago already but at this point I was working with standard doses (100-200ug). I think thats better at this level because its closer to your normal state.

I dont remember exactly how long it took but after I worked trough all that shit I knew now its time to up my dose for a while. So then I started taking high doses (400ug+). From then on for the next 6-8 months on every trip my body was just shacking and vibrating till the trip was over lol.. It was pretty painful and very demanding on my body.

And now I am at the point where my body is only vibrating and very tense for about the first 2 hours while having huge mind fucks like forgetting who I am etc. but it eventually ends at one point and then the Universe starts teaching me different things I need to know for further exploration.

My advice for you would be to take a month break now because your tolerance is very high and then go face all your fears and that shit on normal doses. Also its very important to have a healthy, fit body.

I'm like 99% sure LSD tolerance needs 2 weeks to reset, so that could be where you're fucking yourself up, remember these are still drugs that need to be respected. be careful. 

Not sure if this is a troll as 700-1000 is incredibly high amounts of Acid to be taken, especially if you're not feeling anything. 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

48 minutes ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

Not sure if this is a troll as 700-1000 is incredibly high amounts of Acid to be taken, especially if you're not feeling anything. 

It is pretty high. And not that I didn't feel anything. I just didn't trip as hard as I thought.

Gonna take a break and see if it's just a tolerance problem.

1 hour ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

I'm like 99% sure LSD tolerance needs 2 weeks to reset, so that could be where you're fucking yourself up, remember these are still drugs that need to be respected. be careful. 

@LfcCharlie4 It takes two weeks for 99% of the tolerance to reset. Most tolerance resets within 4 -5 days.

On 2/4/2020 at 6:21 PM, LfcCharlie4 said:

so that could be where you're fucking yourself up,

@LfcCharlie4 btw. do you also talk to your mother like this

Edited by ElvisN

@ElvisN Sounds like you got a serious innate tolerance to LSD.

125ug should be enough to start awakening. But people are different. If you are autistic or something, your brain chemistry is way different.

125ug for me is an epic trip into full God-mode. At 700ug I doubt I would even stay in my body or ever return to this Earth.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@ElvisN Sounds like you got a serious innate tolerance to LSD.

125ug should be enough to start awakening. But people are different. If you are autistic or something, your brain chemistry is way different.

125ug for me is an epic trip into full God-mode. At 700ug I doubt I would even stay in my body or ever return to this Earth.

:D

@ElvisN What if you stopped taking LSD for a solid few months or a year and only made your efforts without it?

It might work for you.

The ego dissolves quickest when we do things differently.

Maybe the experience of LSD having little to no effect on you is an insight in itself.

What you are you trying to have an effect on?

What was it about your initial experience on LSD that broke through?

How can you be sure that whatever it was, isn't here right now?

@ElvisN but it stacks up.

You can build yourself a tolerance for months somtimes. 

And your tabs could be underdosed, anywhere between 20 and 100 mcg. You have to give them to someone experienced to judge or test against research chemicals, like 1P-LSD, because they are dosed right. So if 1P-LSD makes you trip on 100 mcg and you need 300 mcg of your tabs for the same trip then you got yourself a bunk product.

With good tabs 150 mcg is a really strong trip.

@Leo Gura how does brain chemistry work for autistic people compared to normal person? 

You have been gifted the Golden Kappa~! 

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

At 700ug I doubt I would even stay in my body or ever return to this Earth.

Interesting. 

A few months ago, I saw a scientific article about drugs, and I was interested in learning why LSD was a Class A drug. It said that LSD could cause death. That disturbed me, because I thought that LSD had some negative impact on the body to be able to cause death. But now that you word it like that, I can trust LSD more because this is the same stuff that happens in very deep samadhi. 

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie