Psych2Awak3n

5 meo dmt

13 posts in this topic

I feel very drawn to the substance 5 meo dmt. Is it okay to take this alone? I've heard horror stories of people dying and that you should always get a trip sitter with this substance. Thoughts?

It's good to have a sitter, so you can have peace of mind and able to fully surrender knowing your body is safe while tripping. But if you can't find one, you'll be fine. The chances of dying are extremely low. Make sure you have an empty stomach, so you don't vomit. Make sure you're in a safe space, so if you do get up and thrash about while under the influence, you don't hurt yourself. Most of all, start with small doses and work your way up, so you can get use to the experience of 5-MEO, and can ease into a breakthrough. A large dose will just have your Ego freaking out and fighting to survive. You want to ease into surrender. In Leo's 5-MEO video from a few years ago, he says he prefers to trip alone. Also, without anyone else in the room, your Ego has no one to sympathize to. So yes, it is ok to trip without a sitter, but before even starting do as much research as you can to be well informed. 

@Psych2Awak3n Do you have experience with other psychedelics? 

If not, start with low doses of mushrooms or LSD.

5Meo is NOT a newbie substance. You have zero idea how powerful it is.

Treat 5Meo the same way you'd treat shooting yourself in the head, but with the caveat of coming back in this body. Fucking trip sitter ain't gonna do much for you.

@Jed Vassallo  

2 hours ago, Jed Vassallo said:

The chances of dying are extremely low.

Lol, a good 5Meo trip is DYING. I've seen a woman (newbie btw) screaming like possessed by satan under 5Meo. 

"It is the emptiness within the cup that makes it useful."

@Psych2Awak3n There are many variables involved. Could you tell us a bit about your experience with psychedelics and what your intention is with using 5-meo?

6 hours ago, MrDmitriiV said:

Treat 5Meo the same way you'd treat shooting yourself in the head, but with the caveat of coming back in this body.

@Jed Vassallo  

Lol, a good 5Meo trip is DYING. 

@MrDmitriiV  You knew what I meant. 

@Jed Vassallo Yes, but it's important newbies don't get scared of spirituality by one bad trip. Nobody has a good idea of how powerful these are until they try them.

I had a hellish trip with edible, and knowing that it's safe didn't help one bit.

"It is the emptiness within the cup that makes it useful."

@Serotoninluv My experience is pathetically low, but I have done LSD. 100 mics, then 200, then 300. 

I want to use 5meo to actually feel myself dying. I feel as though I need a near death experience to tell me how precious life is and how i'm wasting it away. I am anxious and have no motivation to do anything. 

This might be simply my stupidity speaking. What's your take on the situation?

4 hours ago, Psych2Awak3n said:

@Serotoninluv

I want to use 5meo to actually feel myself dying. I feel as though I need a near death experience to tell me how precious life is and how i'm wasting it away. I am anxious and have no motivation to do anything. 

This might be simply my stupidity speaking. What's your take on the situation?

Everyone resonates with psychedelics differently. For me, psychedelics don't fix me, they dissolve me. Yet that's me. Psychedelics can reduce anxiety in some people. I haven't come across people becoming motivated.

I only have experience using psychedelics for mystical intentions. 

On 2/4/2020 at 10:05 AM, Psych2Awak3n said:

I feel very drawn to the substance 5 meo dmt. Is it okay to take this alone? I've heard horror stories of people dying and that you should always get a trip sitter with this substance. Thoughts?

I went to an organised retreat with serious shamans. Best setting I could possibly imagine. Would definitely not have gotten the same result from doing it solo.

Expensive though. If you have access to 5meo at home, I would start very very very small. I have only vaporized bufo and cannot speak for plugging/snorting.

12 hours ago, Serotoninluv said:

Everyone resonates with psychedelics differently. For me, psychedelics don't fix me, they dissolve me. Yet that's me. Psychedelics can reduce anxiety in some people. I haven't come across people becoming motivated.

I only have experience using psychedelics for mystical intentions. 

Psychs (mushrooms in particular) have had a empowering effect on me. I maybe won't use the word "motivation", because of the connotation it mostly holds, but they for sure have sparked a very powerful sense of focus and direction for me. Stemming from the state of Self - Love. 

can a powerful LSD ego death match with a low dose 5meo ?

how different is LSD high dose from DMT material ?

I wish to put my hands on some of it one day, but my way is to collect a bit of data out of it to prepare me for something that cannot be prepared, but anyway.

I know that all of reality is a "dream" that my mind is pure self reflection of the self. 

I think I have a decent level of self understanding. nothingness in a fractal.

what's there to find for the "I self" ?

2 hours ago, Ero said:

Psychs (mushrooms in particular) have had a empowering effect on me. I maybe won't use the word "motivation", because of the connotation it mostly holds, but they for sure have sparked a very powerful sense of focus and direction for me. Stemming from the state of Self - Love. 

Nice. That seems to be an effect for some people. 

That's a good point about the term "motivation". It can be used in a more general context or an acute context. For example, after my first few psychedelic trips, I became motivated to travel to spiritual places in foreign countries. I could also describe it as an energetic shift and re-alignment. The term "motivate" also has an acute "adderall-like" connotation. E.g. "I can't motivate myself to study for my exam, I need a drug to motivate me". . . Psychedelics don't have this type motivational effect on me. 

1 hour ago, SickLuv said:

can a powerful LSD ego death match with a low dose 5meo ?

how different is LSD high dose from DMT material ?

Ime, there are some similarities, yet also differences. LSD and shrooms are much more similar for me than LSD and 5-meo. For me, 5-meo is different than traditional psychedelics. It's like half psychedelic, half something else. So trying to equalize the two via dosage sounds weird to me. It would be like asking "If I took a serious trip Beijing China, would it match a casual trip to Madrid Spain?

AS well, there are a wide range of resonances with psychedelics and subjective experiences that are shaped by many factors. We can't objectively say "An 300ug LSD trip will have 62.7% similarity to a 20mg 5-meo trip".

Also DMT and 5-meo-dmt generally have very different effects. For example, DMT is highly visual, 5-meo-dmt is not.