Ampresus

Dear ''older'' women, how should I speak to you?

6 posts in this topic

I find it easier to talk to older women. Keep in mind: I'm under 18 years old. Anyone from roughly 22 to 46 falls in the same category here for me.

Today, for example, I was at the gym (lockers to be exact) when I spoke to an older woman. She didn't look THAT old, but still. Not my age. Because at school I always call my female teachers ''Miss'' and have to treat them differently, I did kind of the same with this woman. Of course I didn't call her ''Miss'', but in my language there is a certain replacement for the word ''she'' and ''he'' which one uses when talking to someone they have to show respect for, and I did the same to this woman. When we were done talking, I walked in the dressing room a bit embarrassed. I kind of ruined that didn't I?

Not that older women are necessarily my type, I still find it easier to talk to them. How could I potentially improve this?

In general, how does one hit on older women?

Do not ask women how to speak to them. Be a man. Have some spine.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I would add : Isn't it illegal for 21+ Women to date under 18 year old boys ?

Develop yourself. Train, study and/or work, read good books and socialize. Date, maybe it's easier with Dating Apps. After some years this problem will be gone as a side effect.

If you're under 18, don't try to hit on older women at all.

If they respond well to your advances, then that is a serious problem and they don't have good character.

In the future, when you are an adult, just talk to older women as a fellow adult. There is no big age distinction after a while.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

when i was 16 i was infatuated with men in their 40 or thirties sometimes. i don’t think it’s about hitting on anyone or even really dating. it’s more about the thrill of the situation and being admired or getting the other person sexually react in a more subtle sublime way. it’s still romantic and interesting also exactly because it’s not allowed. this romantic infatuation/flirting with older (male) brought me to loving lyrics at some point it brought others to be the president of france. i think an attentive, intelligent wake way is always the best to talk to older females. or not talking at all, flirting  from afar in a non verbal way can be pretty attractive. 

i think it’s def a gray area - and i think there is def a difference between a romantic conversation with some flying sparks and a goal oriented pick up plan - i guess most women would still prefer the first.

Edited by remember

On 03/02/2020 at 4:36 PM, Ampresus said:

I find it easier to talk to older women. Keep in mind: I'm under 18 years old. Anyone from roughly 22 to 46 falls in the same category here for me.

I can't relate. Younger has always resonated to me. I met one recently in stretchy pant. She was dolled up, nails done, and hair. Another at the gym, again in stretchy pants. 

Being under 18, you likely lack swag and life experience. I just spit game. Don't make it more than it is. Its likely your surroundings. Also, older to me and older to you isn't the same thing. 

Get some swag. Development core confidence, date, have a sex life, and see what's out there. Its more nonsense in the mind. As time passes, its about the experience for me. I want to live. There's nothing like being a free spirit. There's a lot of peer pressure as a kid. Don't let it control you.