Leo Gura

Purging Bullshitters

123 posts in this topic

@TheAlchemist I like that idea. My idea is maybe to make a thread for advanced students/practitioners only. Because everyone on this forum is on different levels and has different types of questions. People grow over time.

I personally feel that more elaboration on the general context of bannable offenses/intents is needed.

Edited by Bjorgan

14 minutes ago, Chumbimba said:

@TheAlchemist I like that idea. My idea is maybe to make a thread for advanced students/practitioners only. Because everyone on this forum is on different levels and has different types of questions. People grow over time.

I'm certain that this isn't about trying to weed out people on a "lower stage of development" or something like that, because like you say everyone's on different levels and has different areas they are growing in. So I don't think it will be necessary (or even feasible) to make an advanced area in light of this.

I expect Leo is looking at banning problematic users who are here more to promote themselves, troll, ego flex, argue endlessly, refuse to listen to the advice they are being given yet come back with the same problems over and over.. stuff like that. 

Growth is welcome here, at any stage, and personally I don't think we need to stratify what level people are at or anything like that. I think people naturally gravitate to the kinds of questions/discussions that are appropriate for where they are at.

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Running this forum has made me appreciate how difficult of a job police have.

Yeah honestly, just being a mod here has been eye opening in that regard as well.

There are levels to this work.  @Leo Gura is in full-on god mode but some people still may be wanting to know how to make a girl squirt because of thats their level of development. So I personally don't think it's fair to kick people out. Yes, the victim mindsets need to stop, but you really don't know people's situations from a forum post. A lot of people here are from different countries where personal development is not really a thing and this forum really might be one of the only tools they have to grow and connect with people. This forum keeps me sain because the deeper I go into the work I feel the fewer people will understand me and judge me. But I have never gotten a lick of criticism on here so that's just my two cents.

I've never kicked someone out for having a victim mindset.

That's not the issue here.

Edit: oops, left out the "never".

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

17 minutes ago, Chumbimba said:

There are levels to this work.  @Leo Gura is in full-on god mode but some people still may be wanting to know how to make a girl squirt because of thats their level of development. So I personally don't think it's fair to kick people out.

Yeah but that's not the kind of thing that Leo's talking about - there's no problem with someone coming on this forum and wanting to know how to make a girl squirt. It's not about being at a sufficiently "high level" or something like that in order to be allowed to continue to participate on this forum, it's about behaviour.

Totally, it's appreciative of our time and screen space. Why would I want to see things I don't like on my time on my monitor?'

I love that about Facebook, you can just block and hide all the bullshit, and you would never have to be disappointed again. ;)

Edited by Anton Rogachevski

It is a necessary to police if the amount of people gets to a certain point. I hope it will really a seldom event that someone is purged. Maybe one should consider the possibility of a deep forum where access has to be earned by hard work and dedication ??

@Leo Gura I just sent you a private message about this topic.

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

We need to fit this place, this place does not need to fit us. 

I bet my bottom dollar most of the bans and warnings are dished out to people who push their agenda too far and who don't want to swallow a bit of pride. 

When that happens people are seemingly put on Gardening Leave or otherwise relocated. 

4 hours ago, AwakenedSoul444 said:

Guess I'm gonna be banned lol

xD! 

@Serotoninluv Makes sense.

I feel like people come here because they dont feel good and want to feel better. 

Everything else is just how much are they hurting or helping themselves or others.

This forum has to be a clean place free of religious dogma. 

Or else pretty soon we can have nuts and trolls hanging out on here for no good reason. 

That would make this place a general dumping ground and a breeding place for internet trolls, keyboard warriors looking for morbid fun, bullies and some might begin to use it as a DATING PLATFORM!! 

This forum has a place of its own. 

@Leo Gura has done a good job policing it so far.

He takes out those that are just obviously unbearable. Leo is not nazi when it comes to banning which is good. 

Lets be honest. We only want people who are honestly interested in self growth here not the internet trolls and people who are using it as an entertainment ground. 

This is a serious place for serious people. 

From my side, I give an upvote to @Leo Gura 's decision.

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

I appreciate the effort made to keep this place full of useful and helpful information so that we don't get too confused/distracted. Thanks!

I have had concerns about people posting mental health issues under Self Actualization and some of the other threads since Leo states someplace (in the guidelines?) that this site is not a place to solve serious mental health issues. He has however cut some slack and there is a section for that.

If you are concerned that you might be facilitating too many people's procrastination when they could better be using their time for doing the work, go back through your content, count your posts, see who is replying, see if you are making use of advice you are getting and consider perhaps sending emails to people who are helping you a lot. If you are not receiving useful advice or are not researching advice, BINGO. And if you have Serious Mental Health issues, consider using the section that has been provided for you.

In the meantime here's a video for you. It knocked my socks off.

Another thing you can consider doing and then act on is to write even more about the things people are suggesting that are enabling you to progress. Do positive reviews on videos like the one I just linked. If you haven't already, go into the Serious Mental Health Issues and begin helping people that are there.

@awakenedsoul444 How old are you?

There's a saying in my native which says something in the effect of 

"Something which doesn't change as a plant will never change as a tree"

I see this is as more about the rigidity of mindsets and also the additional junk of those people. The work is actually what helps the change. Ofcourse some can get woke without the work but I am guessing the odds are high on that.

Form is emptiness, emptiness is form.