Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Swagala

Connection between my forehead and hands.

6 posts in this topic

At some point in my meditations, I start feeling like my forehead and hands are one. And if I keep focus on this connection, I can feel my consciousness shifting. I have terrible focus so I can't stay on it for longer than maybe 5 seconds. I can feel deep peace and bliss whenever I focus on this connection.

I usually sit crisscross and with my hands clasped and resting in front of my crotch area. I've tried having my hands resting on the knees, facing upwards. It kinda feels like both hands are shooting a constant beam of energy towards my forehead.

Has anyone else had this sensation and any meaning it may have?

Edited by Swagala

I got nothing.

@Swagala Keeping in mind what is currently held as foreign to us, once inspected paradoxically reveals more of ourself, as the paradox collapses...

Let go of the focus on the forehead in the connection you experience. Instead, focus intently on only the palms of your hands. Notice palms up (after some number of minutes into meditation) with focus - awareness in the body moved to the palms - it begins to feel like you are holding energy, like a weightless ball in each hand. Then, put your palms facing down, go into meditation again, and focus into that same energy in the heart. When you establish the feeling of it in the heart, like the balls of energy in your hands / palms, then ‘move’ the awareness from the heart, to the palms, connecting, or, re-membering them.  

Just an opinion here, of course, listen to your intuition, but I believe there is a paradox & awareness within the body at odds, at play. Once you’ve established the connection with palms and heart, and can feel the connection with more ease, without having to ‘get there’ with palms and then heart, when you feel that merridian as one, do the same with the souls of your feet & heart. 

With practice, you’ll feel “the cross” of meridians as one, and the forehead ‘situation’, for having let it go all-together...well, you’ll see, and I think you’ll like it. A lot. In that ‘alignment’, you might also mentally repeat the mantra “I am the focus”. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

3 minutes ago, seeking_brilliance said:

@Nahm geez... What did you just teach? ?

I know, right? 

I was following a regular yoga video on youtube a few days ago for exercise and was fascinated to find that every time I put my hands on my heart I started to cry.  

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

19 minutes ago, seeking_brilliance said:

@Nahm geez... What did you just teach? ?

We’ll only know from some feedback, if it’s experienced. 

@mandyjw ...crying...c r y......see our why.....♥️

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm xD:x Easter eggs hidden in plain sight everywhere. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost