turtleneck

She told me to WAIT, then this happened! -- On simplicity and being present

9 posts in this topic

Interaction of this dude talking to this woman who is on the phone. I find very interesting to see her reaction and how the interaction flows, definitely inspiring in a world where most people seems stuck on dating app. What do you guys think?

I think it's rude if someone is talking on their phone but otherwise go for it. Talk to people in public, most are just wasting time on social media anyway. I really enjoy having random conversations with strangers, it doesn't have to be a girl or anyone I'm actually attracted to. I remember one time (two weeks ago) on the train, where I did something embarrassing(by accident), in the end, me and a girl laughed and spoke for 40 minutes because of it.

I guess the point of the video is to show that rudeness is how you talk, like if you see a friend on the phone in the street, wouldn't you still say hello? At the end of the day, as long as you are polite, what's the point in making an assumption, the girl seemed quite happy to talk to him, you never know really... 

My first success from pickup came by stopping a girl walking and talking on the phone with her mother. I stopped her dead cold and told her to hang up on her Mom. She did. Then we went on a date. She was hot too :D

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

It feels that generally speaking, many people find these videos cringy, weird, not polite as if they are so scared of something bad happening that they'll rather do nothing. Why do you think people are so weirded out by this type of content?

On ‎2020‎-‎02‎-‎02 at 5:38 PM, turtleneck said:

It feels that generally speaking, many people find these videos cringy, weird, not polite as if they are so scared of something bad happening that they'll rather do nothing. Why do you think people are so weirded out by this type of content?

The issue for me is dealing with the reactions of other people.  I've done ballsy things in the past when interacting with girls, and it seems to generate negative reactions from male witnesses.  I guess I need to work on not caring what others think so much.

Edited by Beginner Mind

I picked up a girl with her mom and dad are  a football game. I couldn't help myself. I seriously wouldn't forgive myself if I didn't make a pass. There's tell tale signs. 

There's a football game going. The crowd is insane. There's noise and beautiful girls everywhere but, I was enamored by the girl behind me. I could feel it in my breathing. The game is up front but I was drawn to her.  She was bubbly, enthusiastic, energetic, and physically attractive.  

We chatted. I flirted. She asked for me to take pics. I had her jump into pics with me. Her mom laughed. Her dad went along with it. She was smitten. 

Her dad was huge. Again, I wouldn't forgive myself if I didn't go get her. If I was a father, I'd want my daughter to avoid cowards and to get with a winner. There's evidence that that winner effect and go getter mindset bleeds into other areas of life. The same man ballsy to get a girl with be  father will go get resources. 

Edited by Deezeetho

On 2020-02-02 at 6:31 PM, Leo Gura said:

My first success from pickup came by stopping a girl walking and talking on the phone with her mother. I stopped her dead cold and told her to hang up on her Mom. She did. Then we went on a date. She was hot too :D

That is my best pickup. I notice that it seems more authentic and I can feel it in my breathe. I'm in a flow state. Other times I am in a dur state lulz!