fridjonk

The Elixir Lake Of Wisdom

150 posts in this topic

@fridjonk Have fun seeking to infinity with Leo.

So far it seems to be working really well for him so far.

Creating a spiritual community! 

I've been thinking about this ever since I had this insight on a trip back in 2019. I feel my life purpose is to awaken people but I've had a hard time saying it out loud because I'd love to own a business without my face on it. But that is ultimately because of fear, and nothing but fear. 

I've been contemplating a business that will be like actualized.org but with original ideas and NO copying. What Leo has built here is honestly amazing and very inspiring. It would consist of a Youtube channel, where I, very much like Leo, would sit and explain various topics ranging from ego to reality, human history, evolution, love, etc. I'd go deep into the many facets that reality has to offer. I'd also create a website, with blog posts similar to what integral life is doing. There is a huge spiritual market out there to share around. I'd consider a forum too, but this forum is so good already I would probably wait with that until a community has been formed.

I'd even consider selling clothing merch with original artist-made merch, something to do with love, god, psychedelics, non-duality, you name it. It would clean and branded. And I have the knowledge and skill to sell those via Facebook ads and Instagram ads.

It was blatantly clear that this is what I most want to do at this stage in my life. I was in complete god consciousness when I had this realization and there was no fear to push doubt into it. But once I returned to the ego-mind, this idea seemed to drift away more. I've realized I won't let this fear hold me back anymore. This will very likely happen sooner or later. It might start with a blog, or a Youtube channel, but I'll first have to come up with cool branding around it.

This will be contemplated on upcoming trips. 

Edited by fridjonk

This forum can't be good because I post here. I will destroy this place and burn it to the the ground lol. Still not getting how I am not banned. 

Spiritual market,bunch of hippies with no money. 

??❤️

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@zeroISinfinity Your love warms this place up, it's exactly what's needed. :x

5 hours ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Spiritual market,bunch of hippies with no money.

They need not money, only to take time to watch or read content created. Ads will deliver the rest.

And that's a pretty old stereotype too;), It won't be aimed at green spirituality either, It will probably be for non-dual seekers or anyone who wants to know of god, love or reality. 

Edited by fridjonk

55 minutes ago, fridjonk said:

@zeroISinfinity Your love warms this place up, it's exactly what's needed. :x

They need not money, only to take time to watch or read content created. Ads will deliver the rest.

And that's a pretty old stereotype too;), It won't be aimed at green spirituality either, It will probably be for non-dual seekers or anyone who wants to know of god, love or reality. 

Just having fun. 

Time for multiple upcoming awakenings  and purification

Love you all

I'm out

Peace.

❤️

All pretending vanishes.

Truth became.

Selfless infinite will.

Open heart and soul.

TOTAL selflessness. (really get that!)

Infinite LOVE.

No resistance to existence.

No-one to resist, nothing to give up.

Death is fiction. 

I live for eternity and was always...GOD.

YES! 

Funny you wrote that when I experienced ❤️ opening up. 

Yes to complete total selflessness. Effortless Surender to LOVE. 

Now I want some purpose to help all. 

Need to calm down thermo nuclear reactor. Thanks 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

Most utterly jaw-dropping realization one can have, is total selflessness.

Love so deep that you can never die. NEVER EVER cease to exist!

YOU will live on forever, guarded by an infinite security blanket, ready to catch you whenever you wish!

That "You" encompasses every part of reality as consciousness aware of itself.

It's the only way reality could be, if God would lack selflessness, he wouldn't be total, reality would only be yin, no yang.

This brings me to utter tears when reflecting back on this.

My soul aches to know Itself as god.

My being feels it.

Everything is absolutely perfect! 

Selflessness so deep it maximizes love to be exactly how it is at any point.

I am perfect.

My creation is perfect.

It couldn't be any other way.

I was all alone, all along.

?

The last trip I had a couple of days ago has really put a lot of things into perspective. I have a hard time reading books which I've been loving the last months. No book comes even CLOSE to direct experience of infinite love and god's selflessness for his creation. But I've been watching some Osho and John Butler for entertainment. You notice how real their wisdom is, there is not one ounce of pretend to them. Experience truly is king. There are many arrogant and ignorant people on this forum who pretend to have it all figured out. It's a part of this work to realize you know nothing until you give up all pretending and become totally honest. The ego devil is a tricky beast to tame. 

After these trips, I've come to know that knowing less is knowing more. Truth does not care for your pretending, it sees through it.

I notice my ego does everything it can to not do the work. It makes up all kinds of excuses and bull-shittery to get away from sitting in silence. I meditate every night, but that is not enough. I need to appreciate the silence more throughout the day. I notice that falling into old patterns and habits is the nr.1 thing which makes the ego come back. 

That's why it's time to blast it away yet again with more tripping. :D

I'll be consuming around 200mg of MDMA tomorrow night. 

And this week I'll prepare for another LSD trip, likely mixed with MDMA. 

Start of may I'll be going to my farm for the lambing season, where I'll be staying up all night delivering those little adorable creatures. There will be a lot of time for silence and turning inwards during that month. It's one of my most favorite parts about my life, spending the nights wide awake during Icelandic spring-summer nights. There is possibly no better place on earth during that time. The sound of the birds, the total sunset that stretches throughout the whole night. The silence of running lakes and the stillness of the water. The birds sleeping adrift in silence. I'm very excited for a change of scenery in life after this dwelling in the city.

9 hours ago, fridjonk said:

I have a hard time reading books which I've been loving the last months. No book comes even CLOSE to direct experience of infinite love and god's selflessness for his creation. But I've been watching some Osho and John Butler for entertainment. You notice how real their wisdom is, there is not one ounce of pretend to them. Experience truly is king.  It's a part of this work to realize you know nothing until you give up all pretending and become totally honest. The ego devil is a tricky beast to tame. 

After these trips, I've come to know that knowing less is knowing more. Truth does not care for your pretending, it sees through it.

I notice my ego does everything it can to not do the work. It makes up all kinds of excuses and bull-shittery to get away from sitting in silence. I meditate every night, but that is not enough. 

L@fridjonk  Me too, brother! My reading discipline has really suffered in the last couple of years. I'm still reading in Diamond from Heaven.  I've had this book for a couple of months. 5 - 10 years ago, I would have already read it from cover to cover two or three times. I've also gotten bad about starting new books but rarely finishing one. Often I'll scan the table of contents in a book and then just pick around in it. 

A part of this is because of the large amount of time that I spend on YouTube. The amount of good content to be found there is staggering. Apart from the junk,,,  ?

Everything ssems to go in cycles eventually so for me, I'll probably be back to having better reading habits at some point.

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn

@Zigzag Idiot It's all about going with the flow and not resisting the stream I guess. Forcing yourself to read would be no better than not reading at all. It's also probably due to our mind wanting some time to contemplate what was read, to sort the wheat from the chaff. 

I read 13 books in January and February, In March and April I've not finished 1. :D 

Maybe that's because one of them is 1200 pages and the other is 600. o.O

I find myself getting dragged to Youtube more, and I can feel the dopamine spike in doing so too. I think it may be the boredom of sitting there reading a page with a text on it. But it's only those first pages that are tough, after that, I flow pretty nicely. 

Do you watch spiritual content on youtube or just videos in general? 

And I'm always on my way to read that diamonds for heaven, seems so interesting. 

Edited by fridjonk

17 minutes ago, fridjonk said:

Do you watch spiritual content on youtube or just videos in general? 

Both but definitely more spiritual type videos. Especially if psychological and philosophical content fall under the category of spiritual,,,

27 minutes ago, fridjonk said:

It's all about going with the flow and not resisting the stream I guess.

True that. ?

@Zigzag Idiot Awesome man! highly recommend John Butler. A nice and gentle real-life Christian saint, those are truly rare.

He oozes wisdom. :D

Do you have any recommendations? 

@fridjonk  I'll check out some of John Butler's videos. If there are some in particular that you think I would like, please send me a link. Otherwise I'll just pick one out myself.

Under the umbrella of Christianity, I like Cynthia Bourgeault and Ted Nottingham who are also students of the writings of the mystic Gurdjieff. Ted gets an evangelical cadence in his talks at times which used to bother me by but no longer does.

The following video about Karlfried Graf Durkheim, narrated by Ted is typical of his dramatic speaking which can also make him extremely hilarious at times when he gets goofy,  because it's so unexpected.. Below that is one of an interesting character that Ted put up on his channel about a year ago that I thought gave an interesting story of his past as an evangelical and then a hippy who  discovered a lineage of the Early Christian desert Mothers and Fathers.

WOW 

If Leo's latest video hasn't made you contemplate this work deeper than ever, I don't know what will. This has made me truly question if I'd like to go this far. You are literally working to kill yourself. And from what I've come up with. Yes, I think I've gone too deep into this work to go back. I think I'd do anything to realize God as fully as possible. 

It's funny, how 5 years ago and all my life, god was this thing which I thought was impossible to know if it existed. I didn't even give it thought. And now I've spoken to it and realized some of it. This seems so insane and impossible it's beyond me.

I think I'd go to any length to know what was once impossible fantasy, which has now become very real. 

I think Leo's newest video is one of the deepest videos in human history. Truly hidden gold. But nothing will do any of this justice since direct experience is the only thing that matters.

Edited by fridjonk