fridjonk

The Elixir Lake Of Wisdom

150 posts in this topic

Chapter: 15

Been recovering slowly and steadily after my fast the last days. Finally, I'm able to start my business again after almost 3 months off due to the Chinese new year and then the Covid-19 virus outbreak - which has not really slowed down, but factories are opening nonetheless.

This is where I have the hardest time staying on the spiritual path so I'll probably have to start waking up a lot sooner to get all my daily reading in and meditation. Marketing can be all over the place business so those extra hours in the morning should really count for something. But It also allows me to buy more psychedelics for more and deeper trips so that's a plus.:D 

Summer is right around the corner and better yet spring. There is nothing I love more than a morning run or walk during a spring morning; the air is so fresh and clean, and nature starts to become more alive. Winters in Iceland can be quite challenging on mind and soul, we don't get much d-vitamins from the sun due to it being so low, and it's only up for 4-6 hours. When summer hits, I always become more energetic for hiking and doing things.

In the next days, I'll start to wake up more close to 4 AM slowly but surely. 

Edited by fridjonk

Chapter: 16

Been ages since I posted last, not much has been going on. Been in a little bit of rest mode, by watching some of Leo's videos again. I've also been working on my back-end business while the Covid virus is interfering with most shipping world-wide.

In about 5 hours I will be taking 2.5 grams of Liberty Cap mushrooms via the Lemon-Tek method. It's said that Lemon-Tek pretty much doubles the potency, and they are, as I said Liberty Caps, which are known to be quite stronger than the Cubensis strain, so this trip could be equalling about 7g Cubensis dose. 

This will be a silent darkness trip for the most part. It's been a while since I've done mushrooms, around 1-2 years I think. I've been working with LSD full time for the past 3-4 years, but my psychedelic journey started with mushrooms, so it's time to get back in there. I will then be doing another Lemon-Tek 3g dose after this trip, probably giving a week or two to pass. 

Chapter: 17

I didn't trip last night due to not feeling great. We'll see about tonight, I'm anticipating so. 

I want to add what my intention is for this trip. Mushrooms sometimes have their own intention so I'll just have to go with what goes. But I especially want to cover Self-Love, and how to live as a superconductor as Leo puts it. A superconductor not resisting the flow of the universe. Because ego is created by exactly that, shutting down awareness on things it doesn't like.

- Peace and Love :x

2g Mushroom Trip Report

I lemon-tek'd 2.5g of liberty cap mushrooms last night. I started off by meditating for about 1 hour after ingesting the lemon juice. The trip took about 40 minutes to kick in which was surprisingly long. So there I sat in total darkness with some ambient music playing, and some visuals started to spawn and I felt the consciousness rise quickly. I was expecting more visuals, like mushrooms in darkness tend to show. But to my surprise, there were very little visuals, but the thought stream kept going deeper and deeper into metaphysical questions.

After some while in a meditative posture, I went and proceeded to lie in my bed with no music, total silence. To try and face the ultimate challenge.

My death.

I lie there and contemplate how it would be to lie in my death bed and start to fade away into total darkness. And I face ego death, becoming totally aware of my real self, that which can not die. Death is the ultimate illusion. 

I then go onto contemplate various things on how to awaken when I am in the sober state, contemplation, and self-inquiry would seem to be the most crucial things, to peel the onion layers of my false self, until I reach the core. Purifying my soul and ego-mind is the "goal".

I also became aware of how everything I do in my life is a distraction of realizing myself as god. It's all total bullshit. There is nothing here to do other than to awaken to my inner nature; to realize the illusion. My whole past and this present moment is a subset of god, lost in an insane imagined matrix of a dream. The whole universe, all of history, nothing but a speck of dust.

Edited by fridjonk

Chapter: 18 EDIBLES

Today I woke up with a lot of excitement because I planned on making me som firecrackers (edibles). I put 2g of decarbed afghan-kush on some crackers with organic peanut butter and white chocolate. I rarely smoke these days if at all, it was a habit me and my friend formed 2 years ago but it's lessened ever since. I like it way more staying clean. So I've got some experience with weed and edibles. I don't really like smoking weed because I feel it's too dirty and recreational. But edibles on the other hand, couldn't be further from smoking. It's full-on psychedelic and by no means am I stretching it by saying that. If you've never tried edibles after psychedelic use, you're missing out on some profound trips, some to DMT, or Mushroom level effect. But it only applies if you're not an avid smoker with some tolerance.

I will be consuming 0.5g each week starting on Sunday night. I've found 0.5 to be the sweet spot; it seems like edibles have a limit where after a certain point it just becomes uncomfy and too much. I've tried all the way up to 1.5g in one sitting and it was overwhelming and dirty, while 0.5-0.8 is like 200ug LSD or 4g of mushrooms. I want to see how deep I can take them, and if they rival psychedelic use for growth, integration, and not just in terms of trip strength (which they do). One of the trips, I will be mixing edibles with 2g of mushrooms also, I will do so in silent darkness again, as I will with all of the edible trips. Silent darkness completely bypasses all distractions, so it will be a clean internal journey for hopefully some profound realizations.

I'll be doing Kriya Yoga each day, shamanic breathing, contemplation, and self-inquiry. It might take some toll to do all of this each day, but it's what's needed for big gains in this work. 

Edible Trip: 0.8g 

I have consumed the edibles, and am rising quickly! xD:D:x

Edited by fridjonk

Edibles:

I've been having tons of insights into the various facets of reality. The last two nights have been incredibly heavy and deep, so I'm still a little off focus wise. I'll be tripping again tonight for the third time. After that trip, I'll wait a week or so for the Edible+Mushroom trip.

I noticed that edibles are an incredible tool for body-mind connection. I'm getting a lot of body healing from these trips, my lower back has been auto-aligning and fixing itself during these trips. 

During the trip last night, I almost completely died, I'll see if I touch upon that topic again tonight.

I'm about to start my 3rd trip in just a few minutes.

These are some of the realizations I've had:

I am god! 

I am love! 

There is no death!

I am everything!

I speak to you through the relative!

There is no self!

It's all one!

Edited by fridjonk

There is nothing to do.

Do you get this? There is absolutely nothing to do. It's all distractions.

Everybody is running around like there is something to do.  

If I could snap my finger to awaken the whole population, people would run around throwing feces at each other, screaming what the fuck are we and have we been doing. Existence is pure mess, consciousness so entangled with itself, forgotten thein original roots, forgotten that there is only god consciousness driven by love, forgotten that YOU! the creator imagined all of this. None of this ever happened. It was just a dream, a vivid one.

The only thing to do is awaken and maximize love, since that's all reality is - LOVE. But not even that is necessary because reality is already love. But if you want to have anything to do, might as well maximize your creation with more Love.

Hope this didn't depress you if anyone reads this. After all, I just wrote this to entertain myself through other avatars.  

Edited by fridjonk

18 hours ago, fridjonk said:

There is nothing to do.

Do you get this? There is absolutely nothing to do. It's all distractions.

Everybody is running around like there is something to do.  

If I could snap my finger to awaken the whole population, people would run around throwing feces at each other, screaming what the fuck are we and have we been doing. Existence is pure mess, consciousness so entangled with itself, forgotten thein original roots, forgotten that there is only god consciousness driven by love, forgotten that YOU! the creator imagined all of this. None of this ever happened. It was just a dream, a vivid one.

The only thing to do is awaken and maximize love, since that's all reality is - LOVE. But not even that is necessary because reality is already love. But if you want to have anything to do, might as well maximize your creation with more Love.

Hope this didn't depress you if anyone reads this. After all, I just wrote this to entertain myself through other avatars.  

Yeah my man thanks for yet another reminder.

We've been dreaming all along. 

You have all the answers! 

Been seeing loads of nonsense threads and posts here on this wonderful forum. I understand where these people are coming from tho, the may have gone through tougher moments in their life than I have, so they seek comfort here, around likeminded people.

But I wish for them to get this:

You have all the answers my dear friend.

You just do not listen. You race to the internet to avoid silence, you go watch braindead content, you go watch healthy content such as Leo's, but you don't take any action. You do this all to hide your problems, so you don't really have to face them because it's way more comfortable to philosophize about them while watching videos. 

There are no external sources that will solve your problems, but they might motivate you and nudge you in the right direction. Ultimately you will have to do the work. 

God is always trying to speak to you, through EVERYTHING, through the relative. However, the ego loves to not notice it, because ego loves suffering. That's what ego is, it's just that which does not want to die so it clings onto things, like it actually thinks there ever was a past, lol.

Try and sit in silence if you ever long for answers, and when you think you don't find any, notice who it is that would love to call it quits and give up, you have to overcome the ego in order to find any answers.

Next time when you decide to rush to the forum for answers with your question. Stop and think for a little while, ponder it, bask in the question.

It's a patience game.

Edited by fridjonk

An unexpected trip out of the blue! :x

I've just consumed 2.5g of Liberty Cap Mushrooms and 0.5g edible. 

I'm expecting nothing

My mind is ready and has been lubed up with contemplation and meditation

It's kicking in VERY intensely as I'm writing this and it's only been 15 minutes...holy fuck :D

Unlocked the key to the universe

Massive awakening

Became god

Realized living as a superconductor 

On 30.3.2020. at 6:42 AM, fridjonk said:

Infinite LOVE:x:x:x

Amen. 

On 30.3.2020. at 6:39 AM, fridjonk said:

Unlocked the key to the universe

Massive awakening

Became god

Realized living as a superconductor 

Well it didn't changed and can't for all eternity baby all eternity. 

Amen. 

Oh stop bashing us non-psychedelics. Well if you are generous enough you can share some of 5 meo or PM me how to find that thing in europe. 

I die with meditation within lets say few seconds but how it is with 5 meo kinda curios how it is with that thing. Heck I even die when I sleep sometimes that's not normal. 

But I like to try and see. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

16 hours ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Oh stop bashing us non-psychedelics. Well if you are generous enough you can share some of 5 meo or PM me how to find that thing in europe. 

By no means did I mean to bash non-psychedelic users, but it's just a fact that they cut through all the bullshit very effectively, and in the end, you have to do the same amount of work too, It can just happen faster. ^_^

When you're ready for them, you'll actively seek them. You can extract and grow many psychedelics quite easily. 

16 hours ago, zeroISinfinity said:

I die with meditation within lets say few seconds but how it is with 5 meo kinda curios how it is with that thing. Heck I even die when I sleep sometimes that's not normal. 

That's awesome man, since you've built a nice foundation you'll have an easy time with psychedelics. 

I've no experience with 5-MeO, only LSD, Mushrooms, and Edibles. 

Psychedelics are kind of what kicked this journey off for me and made me get heavily invested in this work. It would be very interesting to see someone who's been doing this work and then taking a psychedelic for comparison. I think you'll be very surprised no matter how advanced you are in your practices. 

@fridjonk  Eventually you won't need psyhcs. Psyhcs are training wheels to find god. If you find god without them then the drugs are pointless.

Pretty sure @zeroISinfinity could do 5-meo and have almost exact same experience as his realization in meditation.

Don't fetishize psychs and understanding like Leo, big mistake. Get the message from psychs and embody through actual practice and bringing the path to your life.

@Raptorsin7 Have you done psychedelics? If not, you couldn't say, it would be nothing but a mere belief of the ego-mind. 

11 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Pretty sure @zeroISinfinity could do 5-meo and have almost exact same experience as his realization in meditation.

That too is a belief. 

12 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Don't fetishize psychs and understanding like Leo, big mistake. Get the message from psychs and embody through actual practice and bringing the path to your life.

And what then? You live life in peace doing nothing? No thanks, I'll continue to explore infinity because that's the only thing there is to do. Everything else is nonsense.

@fridjonk  Yeah I found god through LSD. I know what they are, and I know the point.

You don't want to spend years seeking through infinity for more and more. The purpose of spiritual practice is for the present moment to become good enough so you don't need to seek. Then you live, create, and just be.

Leo will change his tune soon. Seeking has to come to an end at some point.

6 hours ago, Raptorsin7 said:

and I know the point.

No, you don't, not even close, you still play video games and waste your time, you still have many questions. You're not even 1% of the way there. 

Not trying to be mean, but this rabbit hole goes infinitely deep, not a couple of trips deep. 

6 hours ago, Raptorsin7 said:

You don't want to spend years seeking through infinity for more and more. The purpose of spiritual practice is for the present moment to become good enough so you don't need to seek. Then you live, create, and just be.

There is nothing else to do. Read my post above about "nothing-to-do-ness". You don't just stop once you've "made it". 

God made this creation to explore itself, not to sit and bask in bliss.