jack34

Have you ever been in a relationship with a Colombian girl.?

16 posts in this topic

About six months ago, I was in Colombia on a business tour for 7 days. During this time I met a Colombian girl at a coffee shop. It was our first and unintentional meeting. I told her about myself, and we shared our contact details. After that, I returned to the US. But we are still in contact. A month after our meeting, she told me that she loves me and wants to see me again. I invited her to come to the USA, but she is not ready for it. She wants to see me again in Colombia. I only had a seven-day tour in Colombia and I don’t know about the girls and the culture there. I want to know more about Colombian girls, are they loyal and loving? Is there anyone who can tell me about Colombian girls?

I need guidance about Colombian girls nature. Your experienced advice would be greatly appreciated.

I would say it depends what you are looking for. If you are interested in re-visiting Colombia, go for it. Yet I wouldn't invest much mindspace in developing a monogamous LTR. That seems long a longshot. Would you willing to visit Colombia once a month and have regular "dates" on skype? How long could that be maintained? After a few months of that, it gets old and unsatisfying. Plus, she seems immature. I would be flattered by a foreign woman telling me she loved me, yet I wouldn't take it seriously. You crossed paths in a coffee shop and now she "loves" you? Sounds a bit immature to me.

If I was interested in a STR, I would consider it. Re-visiting Colombia and learning about another culture would be cool. Yet I wouldn't have any hopes or expectations of things going long-term. Also, if I re-visted I would be cautious about things like her getting you to visit her family. And I would have a back-up plan in case things got weird when I re-visited. 

A very long time ago i had a colombian girl her name was Laura. She threw a plate at me one time, and i put up with it,
(I forgave her)

One time she threw a  bottle of cleaning fluid at me, and i had it, i kicked her out of the house at 3 am.

When she threw the plate at me my friend was there and he pretended to call the cops for domestic violence and she calmed down.

When she threw the cleaning fluid bottle at me I was sleeping! Effing crazy B@tch!

She was always pushing me to meet her mom, poor girl. She wanted a relationship, I wanted free sex. I should have told her exactly that.

In case you are wondering: I have no idea why she threw the plate at me, I can't remember, I do remember the constant yelling, insulting and arguing though. I never touched her in case you are wondering.

I do remember the cleaning fluid bottle incident very clearly. We went out drinking, back then I was working on becoming an alcoholic in which i succeeded. So we went out drinking and went home to have drunken sex and sleep. Long story short I pissed on her while I was sleeping. I went back to sleep, she didn't.

Her insulting was kinda funny because sometimes I just couldn't understand what she was saying.

@jack34 I suspect you are a troll but anyway: She is looking for a beta male provider, she sees that beta male provider in you. Do you want to be her beta male provider? > That's the question my troll friend.

Arc

4 hours ago, jack34 said:

I need guidance about Colombian girls nature. Your experienced advice would be greatly appreciated.

The women are trad. There's a appreciation of men, fatherhood, and masculinity you don't often see in western society. The women are feminine. They respond and reciprocate to masculinity. 

I 'dated ' this cute feminine phat booty Columbia bae sometime ago. I cannot say anything bad about her. She was insecure about her weight and wearing a bathing suit but 110% of her weight was booty lol. Not complaining. It didn't workout due to timing. She wanted babies yesterday ?! 

My advice is to VET HARD. Its within the realm of possible she wants a green card. There's a night and day difference in contrast to tinder and the common experience to modern life dating in america. 

Not shocking you like. Its not easy mode. Likely, you must go there. I know a guy who got a girl a green card. They married. She never took his name. She's now out clubbing and cucking. 

Be warned. Guys think they can import hot grad girl to america that's cucked and degenerate simping only shocked ? when she adopts feminism the sec she gets a green card. 

If you do it, check pua Gambler. Playboy did it right but its a life overhaul. If jot Russian leaves, she gets nodda. International bank accounts. Money ? in the islands. 

Seems like a headache. 

All of your suggestions have made me think more. It has been difficult for me to decide whether I should go to Colombia for this girl or not. :|

12 hours ago, jack34 said:

I understand your question, but I also hope you see how silly this is. It's like asking what the nature of American girls is. It obviously depends on the girl, there's all kinds.

I've dated a few Colombian girls. One was a doctor in her thirties looking for a one night stand. One was an 18 year old NPD and the hottest girl I've ever been with. She was a man eater. Another one was just out of a relationship and met me straight after, she was more the artsy type. And there were others, all were different.

I would never go back to a country over a girl that I met for a week, but if you are compelled to do it, just do it. Go finish the story, sometimes we can't help ourselves, we need to see how things pan out. If it ends badly, you'll get a lesson out of it. Do what your heart tells you.

Alternative Rock Music and Spirituality on YouTube: The Buddha Visions

Be careful. She might be scamming you.

Probably lots of desperate girls in Colombia looking for an American sugar daddy. Don't be a sucker.

There is no such thing as "Colombian girls". There are millions of girls in Colombia, some decent, some evil. Just like anywhere else.

Don't buy her anything. See if she still loves you. That's how you screen out the evil ones.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

17 hours ago, jack34 said:

All of your suggestions have made me think more. It has been difficult for me to decide whether I should go to Colombia for this girl or not. :|

Do it. Vet her. Don't get her a green card. The nice good girl shtick will get played out. Timing is the vetting process.

You all have great suggestions. She never demanded a gift and money from me. I don't think she is a greedy girl. I've bee doing a lot of research to find about Colombian girls. In the meantime, I found an article specifically written about Colombian women. here is the article [link removed] which is truly about Colombian girls. After reading this article I found that this guy has a keen eye on Colombian girls. He has written a lot about Colombian girls. what you guys think is this article author's views about Colombian women are correct? And if you have any further thoughts on this, please share with me. 

Edited by outlandish
spam link removed

I don't think there is anything like a Columbian girl or a Chinese girl or a Russian girl or an Indian girl or American girl. Women are women. So are men. You love her and treat her with respect and she loves you and treats you with respect is all that is needed. 

It would be incredibly racist to treat someone as evil just because they are not American. That's a hell of a cognitive dissonance. 

Beware not to have a dissonant mentality while starting a relationship. Start with Openness. Your doubts might be without a ground and if you wear a particular perception you'll start thinking that everything she does is for a bad motive or a greedy reason.. This is like creating a trap for yourself, digging your own grave. Such suspicious or skeptic perception can tarnish a relationship. If you already sowed the seeds of doubt in your heart then you could end up losing the love or attraction you had for that person even if that person is very loving. 

Don't create a recipe for hurt and mistrust. 

If that person is bad, their bad colors will show eventually. 

You don't need to create premature dissonance in your mind. 

Relationships are like glass... Fragile! 

Once that person realizes that you are doubting them or you don't trust them then it can be very hurtful to them. 

Also people are creating a big stereotype with this whole American visa fuss. There are lots of people who are in America who are very evil. So am I supposed to think that every American is evil??? 

Evil and good people are everywhere. 

If people are being so skeptical about the whole visa deal, then don't break hearts, just stick to your own American people and don't date outside. 

Just because people are from countries outside of America does not mean they are automatically greedy, automatically evil, automatically 'visa hungry' or automatically "scammer." 

In fact the biggest scams in the world have happened in America by Americans. 

Don't fall into the trap of stereotypical bullshit. 

Remember that if you are judging someone outside your country, then they are also judging you back the same way. 

It's just that their opinions aren't heard that much. 

Just have an open mind and an open heart to the rest of the world and be with someone who truly cares and respects you. 

If you want unconditional love, you should also give unconditional love. 

And lastly, bad and good, evil and good doesn't come with a country tag on it. 

Good luck 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Hey man I have been in a relationship with a Colombian Girl for 2 years.
I let you know everything that comes to my mind although I have a bit different point of view since I am from Europe.

I dont think you can stereotype everything about "Colombian girls" but there are certainly a few stereotypes that are true.

1. Temperament. Sometimes I felt like in a tv-show with all the drama and so on but most of the time I found it funny and you are never bored at all.

2. They are sexually very open and wild. Sometimes it was hard for me to keep up with her because she wanted to fuck all the time and she didn't even care if my friends were in the room lol

3. Loyalty: My relationship ended because she cheated on me twice^^.. It was heartbreaking at the time but a good lesson. Honestly I don't know for sure if thats a stereotype but my friends in Colombia told me it happens a lot since the women are so wild and sexually open as I said above.

Last thing I want to say is that I regret nothing. It was the best relationship I had so far and I learned so much since everything was so intense with here and she gave me lot's of confidence. I am very grateful for that experience.

So my advice would be have some fun and don't take it to serious :)

On 1/31/2020 at 0:14 PM, jack34 said:

About six months ago, I was in Colombia on a business tour for 7 days. During this time I met a Colombian girl at a coffee shop. It was our first and unintentional meeting. I told her about myself, and we shared our contact details. After that, I returned to the US. But we are still in contact. A month after our meeting, she told me that she loves me and wants to see me again. I invited her to come to the USA, but she is not ready for it. She wants to see me again in Colombia. I only had a seven-day tour in Colombia and I don’t know about the girls and the culture there. I want to know more about Colombian girls, are they loyal and loving? Is there anyone who can tell me about Colombian girls?

There is no "Colombian girl" nature. There is only her nature. Use your intuition. You have one. You don't need to use Xenophobia to do your sorting.

As with everything else there is good and bad everywhere you go. There is no way to stereotype your way into finding out. 

Just see where things go. And if she shows bad signs, then set your boundaries. That's it.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

Thanks for all your great suggestions. As I said above she never asks me for money and gifts, even she never asked me about my income and wealth. So I don't think she is a greedy girl. I know that every individual has its own nature and interests but I also have belive that every country's people have different natures and interests. That's why am searching for Colombian girls. I have found an article truly written about Colombian women. here is the article [link removed] which is truly about Colombian girls. This guy has written a lot about Colombian girls in his article. Is there anyone read this article? What you think the article author's views about Colombian women are correct? And if you have any further thoughts on this, please share it with me.

Edited by outlandish
spammy link removed