JalenS23

How To Raise The Collective Consciousness With a Raw Vegan Diet (For Light-workers)

38 posts in this topic

@Cocolove I love mangos but it's almost impossible to find a consistent supply of ripe mangos. Most mangos sold are too green and too hard.

And peeling those suckers takes work without much flesh to show for it. At least a pineapple will yield a sizable meal.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I've been mostly raw for few years now and i always find the more raw i consume, the less i need to consume, the more energy i have, the less sleep i require and the more purified and mentally and emotionally healthy i feel.

Your body becomes highly efficient thus you can get by with less. I believe raw food will be eventually our natural diet as we evolve collectively.

Everything, not just food, gradually but effectively is returning back to nature, to more natural way of life and learn to live one with the infinite intelligence of nature's flow and teachings.

B R E A T H E

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

@Cocolove I love mangos but it's almost impossible to find a consistent supply of ripe mangos. Most mangos sold are too green and too hard.

And peeling those suckers takes work without much flesh to show for it. At least a pineapple will yield a sizable meal.

I've started eating mangoes with the peel. I googled it and it's edible, and has nutrients, just like an apple or potato skin. I got some looks for doing it today, but damn it was a good mango. 

Yea, it is hard to find good ones. That's -part of- why I'm heading to the tropics for a gap year after high school.

If you want a good meal, may I recommend coconuts, there's a reason they made a cameo in my profile. A few of them will get you to two thousand calories. Just crack it open and eat the meat, with the skin on. It has B vitamins and minerals. More on this in my latest:

I've really taken to coconuts lately. 

@Cocolove That peel has all the pesticides though :\

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

what a brilliant food combining guide this is to reflect on when transitioning, meal planning etc 

this can save years of digestion issues and misunderstandings about how the body reacts to specific foods and food combinations 

@LfcCharlie4 Humans are designed to eat mostly fruit. We’re frugivores, just like monkeys and chimps. We have the same physiology, the same stomach acidity, the same tooth structure, the same sweat glands, etc. Check out the chart below.

Pure fruitarianism (raw vegan is not enough) can be the golden key to enlightenment.

...And Jesus continued: "God commanded your forefathers: 'Thou shalt not kill.' But their heart was hardened and they killed. Then Moses desired that at least they should not kill men, and he suffered them to kill beasts. And then the heart of your forefathers was hardened yet more, and they killed men and beasts likewise. But I do say to you: Kill neither men, nor beasts, nor yet the food which goes into your mouth. For if you eat living food, the same will quicken you, but if you kill your food, the dead food will kill you also. For life comes only from life, and from death comes always death. For everything which kills your foods, kills your bodies also. And everything which kills your bodies kills your souls also. And your bodies become what your foods are, even as your spirits, likewise, become what your thoughts are. Therefore, eat not anything which fire, or frost, or water has destroyed. For burned, frozen and rotted foods will burn, freeze and rot your body also. Be not like the foolish husbandman who sowed in his ground cooked, and frozen, and rotten seeds. And the autumn came, and his fields bore nothing. And great was his distress. But be like that husbandman who sowed in his field living seed, and whose field bore living ears of wheat, paying a hundredfold for the seeds which he planted. For I tell you truly, live only by the fire of life, and prepare not your foods with the fire of death, which kills your foods, your bodies and your souls also." "Master, where is the fire of life?" asked some of them. "In you, in your blood, and in your bodies."...
https://www.amazon.com/Essene-Gospel-Peace-Book-One/dp/0895640007/

@Leo Gura Bananas aren't the best fruits to exclusively live on or fast on them.

@Adam M My regular diet when I don't do any kind of fasting is like +- 80% fruits and berries, 20% vegetables/salads. However, it highly depends on season.

comparative anatomy vegan.jpg

Edited by Marek

@Marek this Jesus quote is sooo fake :D

How were they supposed to freeze foods 2000 years ago in Jerusalem?

@Girzo yeah, you are right. They also couldn't have any heavens and angels in Jerusalem, so how he could speak about that. ?

32 minutes ago, Marek said:

They also couldn't have any heavens and angels in Jerusalem

That one, I don't know.

Although, I am pretty sure they didn't have any freezers. But who knows really, maybe they were cooling food underground and it froze throughout the night or the "frozen seeds" refers to leaving them outside in the winter and freezing and thawing that makes them die.

I certainly agree that eating vegetables and fruits raw are delicious and healthy.

Sometimes I'll start my mornings with a bowl of blue berries and strawberries, instead of fasting till lunch. 

@Marek never said it can’t help with your practices and journey, of course it can. 

all I’m saying is it’s very clear you don’t HAVE to eat a certain way to awaken, I’m I’m not saying certain lifestyles wont effect us in different ways.

awakened or not, eat a load of junk and drink soda all day and you’ll probably get fat and of course that won’t feel great in your body.

does it mean you can’t be overweight and awakened? Of course not, there’s plenty of overweight enlightened beings. 

not every fruitarian is fully awakened, and not every self realised being is fruitarian. 

can it help some people? Of course it can. If you add any form of “rules” to awakening, you still have a long way to go. 

don’t get me wrong, I want as many people to go vegan as possible to see an end to factory farming and animal abuse but I’m also realistic and this won’t happen for hundreds of years if ever I doubt, and then meat will just be sold on the black market. Also, if you add in Raw, that’ll put many people off- can’t go out to eat hardly, even more awkward to cook for etc, as Leo said you have to think about more than just pure health sometimes. 

I’m glad that Raw is working for you and on your awakening journey :) 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

@LfcCharlie4 I'm just trying to say that Raw is not only for some people, it will work for everybody, for an every human being on this planet, as it is the diet designed for the human species. There is just this main problem that our bodies are in majority cases too much toxic that going strictly Raw always triggers the detoxification deeply and the healing crisis symptoms can be sometimes too much for anybody without the understanding how detoxification works and how life feeds and cleans, and this will definitely causes fear that something is going wrong and the one starts to blame the diet. Remember fruit exposes our weaknesses and unless you truly understand the art of detoxification, you’ll think the fruit cause the problem. Never be afraid of fruit. Just keep learning about detoxification.

Then miracles can happen. Living exclusively on fruits for a longer time is like living constantly on micro-dose of psychedelics or like being every day on Vipassana retreat. I've done both. I tried micro-dosing LSD for about year, I've also been experimenting with Changa and did Bufo Alvarius ceremony the last year and if I would have to choose only the one path, from fruitarianism, meditation or psychedelics, it would be definitely fruitarianism. However I'm so much grateful I'm able to do them all ??

Edited by Marek

On 2/1/2020 at 6:28 AM, Marek said:

@LfcCharlie4

Pure fruitarianism (raw vegan is not enough) can be the golden key to enlightenment.

How many of your fruit eaters have got Enlightened? 

@purerogue that’s kind of my point, I don’t know any teachers who are Fruitarians for one, I’m not saying it can’t help heal the body, but saying it’s the be diet for every single human on the planet and it’s a golden key to enlightenment seems very extreme. 

like I said not saying it can’t work, just seems the claims are quite extreme here. @Marek

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

On 30.1.2020 at 8:46 AM, Leo Gura said:

Eating raw foods definitely improves clarity of mind. The challenge is getting enough calories and doing all the prep work since you gotta make it all yourself. It's a huge volume of matter just to chew through. It's also very expensive.

@Leo Gura If you really want to commit to a raw vegan frutarian diet, you´re very much forced to go to tropical region.

Also 'Raw Vegan' doesn´t necessarily mean a 'fruitarian diet'. Markus Rothkranz for instance advocates to keep your sugar intake relatively low in comparison to most raw foodist. His eating philosphy is mainly based on high-amounts of leafy greens, nuts and some fruit.
I have also seen people, who are living in the nothern hemisphere, adapting the raw vegan diet to a more fermented based diet.

Personally I´m gravitating to this kind of diet-adaptation, because of the reasons you meantioned Leo. It´s expensive. Your food supply is inconsistent, the food variety & quality is insufficient.
The reason why you can adapt the diet more to fermented-based version, is that through the fermentation process you´re essentially upgrading your food: Bioavailibility of nutrients rises significantly (meaning your basicly pre-digesting your food), the amount of vitamins can increase by 3x,5x and even 10x, Vitamins are created that weren´t initially in the fruit or vegetable before.

IMO, the best way to make a raw vegan (cleaner) diet more availible is to create a big compandium with the different ways to approach this diet & with its infrastructual requirements. So you can easily see the many ways you can go about this diet and then to tailor it to your own situation.
Atleast I would have been very grateful for this when I started out.

2 hours ago, Marek said:

Remember fruit exposes our weaknesses

What do you mean with that ?

@LfcCharlie4 I checked out Goji's channel, basically kept watching the other day until i no longer felt bias xD Plus there is a lot of good information he shares, but it became clear he doesn't understand how regenerative detox actually works (most dont), someone pointed that out in the comment section of a related video of his. Personally, ever sense i learned about breatharianism, it seemed like a total mindfuck to figure out how it could actually be possible, that is, until i learned about regenerative detoxification and the body's ability to adapt to change. Robert Morse is the best for this even though he tends to work mostly with the most extreme cases of sickness and "disease". He still breaks down how the body goes through the process on the right diet and explains the root cause/ how's and why's for all the diseases western medicine has invented. To truly understand health from the physical level is very powerful because there's no more living in fear, taking preventative measures by adding more and more supplements or prescriptions to your diet/lifestyle. It's all just basic physics and chemistry, correctly understanding how the great lymphatic (sewer) system works and learning what the various glands do, impact one another and our health. 

Edited by DrewNows