Schahin

Is god in control of everything?

25 posts in this topic

@Schahin Totally understandable, and I do wish it were that easy. If I say they do not suffer, or I say they do suffer...you still don’t know, and they’re still in the same situation. Tethered to a chair for weeks..?  Have you reported this? Are there laws against this there?

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

27 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Schahin Totally understandable, and I do wish it were that easy. If I say they do not suffer, or I say they do suffer...you still don’t know, and they’re still in the same situation. Tethered to a chair for weeks..?  Have you reported this? Are there laws against this there?

I have reported it so many times already. It is totally useless as society is to afraid of the mentally ill and the doctors mostly too cold hearted already. it is the one place where human rights can be abused freely and I mean really it depends all on the doctor, some like to chain up constantly and ignore and mistreat the patients and just very few have a good heart. In these places it is absolutely tragic what happens to the people, it is total violence and ignorance sometimes, I have seen it for my own eyes for 15 years now. 

That is why God's (or my doing and will) is so difficult for me to understand and transcendence has happened only slowly. Its just that last time I realized that those people that regularly torture the mentally ill are actually me, and I couldnt and didnt want to accept it, it was a total shock and It didnt turn out a beautiful trip. 

Thats why I keep asking these questions here on the forum because tripping has been very difficult to me with too much in my mind. But Id be happy to receive beautiful insights in order to be able to accept more of what I regularlt witness and cant do anything about. 

Probably most of us here have experienced a bad trip and panick attacks and imagine being chained to a chair or thrown into an empty white room for days for this mental confusion, or sometimes the doctors just do it jist out of intuition when somebody refuses to take medications also as a form of forcing the person to obey. I have seen the most horrible things. 

Then I always say to myself that Gods plan is incomprehensible to my human butterfly thinking. But then I remember that I am god and I become shocked at how and why I imagine that kind of retarded unnecessary unimaginable suffering, that is why I come here to ask and find an answer for acceptance

Edited by Schahin

@Primeval I haven't read the previous replies, so sorry if I'm repeating other people.

But isn't part of the problem you have based on a set of rules that God is or is not? 

Maybe god is an arse hole. Maybe God is like any number of people who play the sims right now? 

Maybe god doesn't give a shit about you, has no intent to make anything 'better', not send you to 'heaven'? 

Then what? 

Don't be offended. Actually think about the possibility. Then what? 

The answer is that it's unknowable ?

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

@Schahin Really sorry to hear, that is terrible. They don’t know who they are. Infinite can not know finite...so the first “Act” of living / experiencing, is forgetting who one actually is. As hard as it might be to hear, judging them is not helpful. I would continue pushing for resources, agencies, people who care about such atrocities. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE