Schahin

Is god in control of everything?

25 posts in this topic

This question needs to be answered for mr once and for all. 

The reason being that I regularly visit psychiatric institutions due to a family member and I see the most disgusting things being done to human beings there. Being locked in a small white room for several days and being completely ignored or bound to a chair for weeks with no end. 

These institutions are also mostly worse than prisons in that they are totally small, tight and sometimes not even with a garden to go outside and breathe so that the ill remain days or weeks without breathing fresh air and moving up and down a corridor. 

I know from theoretical pick up here and some personal experience that our mind is an illusion, there is only one, and that one is highly intelligent. 

But seeing these scenarios and cruelties its difficult to accept that god is in control of absolutely everything, in some things it just seems that god is truely sleeping and suffering (of course he is, what I mean here is, that some scenarios resemble that there is not the highest of intelligence at work nit rather an asleep forgotten intelligence). 

What opinions do you have regarding infinite intelligence always working with the highest of intelligence? 

I think the real question should be why your family member is afflicted with mental illness. And so one might eventually come to the concept that the vast majority of Humanity is indeed, itself, sick in the mind. Which accounts for the mistreatment of your family member and others. One of my favorite quotes is this: "It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." - Jiddu Krishnamurti

Edited by Primeval

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." - Jiddu Krishnamurti

"Is god in control of everything?"

3 hours ago, Schahin said:

This question needs to be answered for me once and for all. 

You won't get the answer within dualistic constructs, logic and objectivism. You would need to acknowledge assumptions, let go and transcend.

-- You seem attached/identified to an idea of an external god that exists outside of everything. 

-- You assume there is suffering that is objectively bad/evil. 

These two features will keep a mind trapped in a confused state of turmoil as it tries to reconcile how an external god could allow bad/evil suffering. 

1 hour ago, Schahin said:

But seeing these scenarios and cruelties its difficult to accept that god is in control of absolutely everything, in some things it just seems that god is truely sleeping and suffering (of course he is, what I mean here is, that some scenarios resemble that there is not the highest of intelligence at work nit rather an asleep forgotten intelligence). 

What opinions do you have regarding infinite intelligence always working with the highest of intelligence? 

God is not sleeping. All the horrors you have seen have been disgustingly predestined by God. How did I know? Read this. 

Now use the same logic or mechanism on how those "mentally ill" people are there in the institution treated like shit. Nothing is random. There are always forces behind one thing existing or happening.

Now think about your "mentally ill" family member. There's no way he or she could have not been that way. And I'll tell you three of the forces which made your family member ill.

Force 1: He or she got your parents' genes. Mental illness as well as all the other human characteristics is highly genetics. Genes determines what's possible and what's not.

Force 2: He or she was abused by your parents (consciously or subconsciously) during childhood, probably was scapegoat. If it's a nasty mental illness like anxiety disorders, multiple personality disorders, or psychosis, it's certainly or almost certainly linked to childhood abuse (mental-emotional, verbal, physical, other abuse). Parents deny this of course. But if they just deeply investigate how they raised their children and be very honest about it, the truth will be revealed. Siblings also participate in the abuse. So do some self-introspection.

Force 3: Your family member's self-love has been destroyed as a direct result of Force 2.

The same structure applies even if the family member is one of your parents.

I do not mean to disrespect you or your parents. But I do mean to destroy the bullshits of parents and psychiatry. Mental illness is not caused by a chemical imbalance. Chemical imbalance is a direct result of the forces I mentioned. It is also my intention to reveal and honor truth.    

9 hours ago, Serotoninluv said:

"Is god in control of everything?"

You won't get the answer within dualistic constructs, logic and objectivism. You would need to acknowledge assumptions, let go and transcend.

-- You seem attached/identified to an idea of an external god that exists outside of everything. 

-- You assume there is suffering that is objectively bad/evil. 

These two features will keep a mind trapped in a confused state of turmoil as it tries to reconcile how an external god could allow bad/evil suffering. 

I know there is no external God and at the same time I can't grasp how I am producing these scenarios. Obviously the God I think I am either oroduces it unconsciously or with high intelligence

@Romer02 Thanks. But I'm not a native speaker of English. Where am I from? I won't tell. Just guess.

What is God? What is control? What is everything? What is is? 

Edited by seeking_brilliance

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

15 hours ago, Schahin said:

rather an asleep forgotten intelligence)

Yeah, precisely. Because your not inspecting the narrative, you’re not awakening / remembering...so you’re missing the very first act of creation is simultaneous with forgetting the infinite intelligence that you are. 

Infinite can only know infinite. 

If there are any regulations by law which are being ignored, report them. 

If you desire to, be the light & love you say the place is missing, and it’s therefore found. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

9 hours ago, Nahm said:

Yeah, precisely. Because your not inspecting the narrative, you’re not awakening / remembering...so you’re missing the very first act of creation is simultaneous with forgetting the infinite intelligence that you are. 

Infinite can only know infinite. 

If there are any regulations by law which are being ignored, report them. 

If you desire to, be the light & love you say the place is missing, and it’s therefore found. 

Id still like to have a definitive answer on the original questions. Basically I am god I know that still I cannot grasp how I possibly am imagining such atrocities, help me out on this. Only answer would be that the non dual god that I am isnt asleep at all and is creating with greatest consciousness and intelligence including all kinds of atrocities observable by its/my individual characters which reside in the illusion of duality. 

I am aware that I am God, but creation must Happen from a non dual point of view and here is where I'd like to know if that is constantly in highly intelligent control or is god certainly a sleep and not always creating consciously and therefore such extreme miseries happen? 

Edited by Schahin

29 minutes ago, Schahin said:

Only answer would be

It’s more a matter of expanding your mind / self discovery / open mindedness. You’re going to drive yourself nuts overthinking. ??

“Is God in control of everything.”

Is God (1) in control of everything (2). 

Since you are aware you know you are God, then nonduality (not-two) isn’t a mystery, yes? 

8 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Is God (1) in control of everything (2). 

I had god realizations and I am everywhere realizations but not non duality in itself where subject and object merge. 

So if non duality is the only real reality then that would mean that God isn't ever asleep actually and that God (l) is indeed in control of everything from a totally awaken point of view. What's your opinion? 

I don't overthink it really but some things just make me think deeply of it is indeed the highest of intelligence meaning those poor people Go through so much incredible terrible things, a simple truth answer would help greatly to simply accept everything as gods intelligent doing, which is oddly my own intelligent doing, which bugs cause if I create that suffering Id really like to awaken and try help my brothers or myselves there

Edited by Schahin

4 minutes ago, Schahin said:

I had god realizations and I am everywhere realizations but not non duality in itself where subject and object merge. 

You realized you are God and you are everywhere....with the exception of there still being subjects and objects...? Sorry, that seems like opposites to me. Maybe I’m missing something.

4 minutes ago, Schahin said:

So if non duality is the only real reality then that would mean that God isn't ever asleep actually and that God (l) is indeed in control of everything from a totally awaken point of view

You’re still communicating here in subject object relationship. Nonduality the real reality (1)...God (2)...in control of everything (3). 

2 minutes ago, Nahm said:

You realized you are God and you are everywhere....with the exception of there still being subjects and objects...? Sorry, that seems like opposites to me. Maybe I’m missing something.

You’re still communicating here in subject object relationship. Nonduality the real reality (1)...God (2)...in control of everything (3). 

Indeed, subject and object does not have to dissolve in order for you to realize that you are everywhere. I simply had this realization that I am everything and everywhere without reality collapsing into non duality. You just become conscious that you are everything but you still are in your particular body point of view. 

Nonetheless how is your Opinion to what I wrote before that god (I) actually am not asleep at all and always awaken and create with the highest intelligence every single moment

@Schahin Realizing you are everywhere is duality (thought). You, would be nondual. Everywhere, would be nondual. You + everywhere = 2. I’m not trying to beat a dead horse here at all, but this is key to the answer of what you’re asking.  As to if you are awake or asleep, so to speak, and if you are creating with the highest intelligence in every single moment...that’s up to you. What difference would what I have to say make really?

4 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Schahin Realizing you are everywhere is duality (thought). You, would be nondual. Everywhere, would be nondual. You + everywhere = 2. I’m not trying to beat a dead horse here at all, but this is key to the answer of what you’re asking.  As to if you are awake or asleep, so to speak, and if you are creating with the highest intelligence in every single moment...that’s up to you. What difference would what I have to say make really?

Because you are me and if you tell me that you had the insight we create from a non dual awaken point of view and with highest intelligence, Id be relieved to know that those porr people there dont suffer because they are asleep but actually because thats what they want. 

I hope that makes sense

14 hours ago, Schahin said:

I know there is no external God and at the same time I can't grasp how I am producing these scenarios. Obviously the God I think I am either oroduces it unconsciously or with high intelligence

You say you understand there is no external god and then you speak in constructs of an external god. Thinking “I am god” is a distraction to the underlying duality, attachment and identification.  It would be like saying “I realize I am not the body. . . .  Why does my knee hurt?”

This is just my impression: there seems to be a lot of god conditioning and moral objectivism in your writings. With this orientation, I can’t see how you will find a satisfactory answer to this question that has haunted you for so long, because there is no objective answer. The solution is to transcend it. 

To me, underlying god constructs are preventing realizing the fundamental. I would let go of god for a while because it’s so loaded and obscuring. I would focus on breaking down dualities that you don’t have so much attachment with. Something like “what is existence”? “what is real or imagined?” “What is relative?”.”What is Everything?” “How does Nothing = Everything?” And then let go of the logical analysis. The mind may think “I already know that” or god chatter may re-enter. Let it go and allow free space for insights to arise without analysis. 

These are just my impressions. Perhaps they will resonate. Perhaps they will not. Either way, I wish you well.